Enterprise Rent-A-Car Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview Questions

Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

There is a phone interview and 2-3 face-to-face interviews for the management trainee position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A. Set salary. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Examples and numbers are what matter. If you give generic answers, you won't get the job. You need stories of what happened, who was involved, and why it is important to the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?   1 Answer
    • Sell me this business card holder   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Merriam, KS) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview questions are mostly behavioral. Be prepared to give examples of how you handled past situations, not just how you would theoretically handle ones that may arise. Be friendly and smile consistently. Make sure you have previous sales experience and examples of success. This is a sales and customer service company.

Interview Questions

• I did not experience any curve balls in my interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You take what they offer or you don't. This goes all the way up the ladder throughout your career promotions.

Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Phone screen, interview with a recruiting manager, interview with branch and area manager, then once you move on you meet with the Vice President and once you meet with him your pretty much approved.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No discussion