Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews a week apart. I interviewed last year and didn't get a chance to make it to the second interview. I learned from that and reapplied. I researched the job description and the company's website which helped me prepare for the interview. The first interview was a breeze but u have to be careful on the second interview. They are really looking for the best csrs. They will tell you if you got the job or not on the second interview. If they say, someone will follow up with you in a few days, you probably didn't get it.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 face to face, first with recruiter/hr, second with branch manager, and toughest with Regional VP. Interviews not tough so long as you prepare and sell yourself. This is a sales driven position so be confident and answer questions clearly and thoroughly, show interest in the position and the interviews will go great.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a competitive, sales driven environment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very Basic. They want you to be excited to help customers and take a whole bunch of calls. Nothing more to it. If you apply think of every great thing you can point out as far as the amazing customer service you provide in previous employers. I submitted application received email to schedule appt. 1st interview was a little over 20 minutes they offered second during call and I scheduled. Received second interview and was asked same questions just worded different. Also they want to make sure you are not scared of angry people and take on loads off calls no problems. After interview I was told I would be contacted in 3-5 days. A day later I received an email asking to submit background check and verify employment history. No

Interview Questions

• How did you go above and beyond for a customer When was a time you had to fix your computer yourself Why do you want to work at home   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Roswell, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes and the questions were basic based on resume. The next interview was with a recruiter and lasted about an hour. The next was at the branch where you observe the position and then meet with branch manager and regional manager. The process is fast, and kind of easy to personally figure out if you fit the position or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you personally think is going to create the most challenges for you in starting at enterprise?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you? And are you competitive?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were a series of basic customer service questions. The interviewer asked about previous work experience and why I would want to work for them. She asked about how I would handle an irate customer. Basic questions. Pretty Easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to rent a vehicle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview in person with the company recruiter in person with an area manager and branch visit - be interactive, ask questions in person with a vice president of region - this was the toughest for me, so be ready. FYI- this is more of a sales position, not as much management. You get base salary which is good, but you get promoted based on your sales skills.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise? what makes a good sales representative? Detailed questions about your previous work experience. what are your best and weakest qualities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

You will have 5 interviews total over the phone, with HR, with the store mgt, with area mgt with vp of area the real two you should focus on is HR and area mgt. The area mgt and store mgt usually interview together. They are usually cool unless they drank the enterprise kool aid

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job? And the function? Why enterprise? Give me an example of saling something?   1 Answer

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Took weeks. First you apply online then you do a phone interview. After the phone interview they set you up an interview with the branch manager at the location. After that interview they submit you to hr and you have to answer allot of questions so they can run an extensive background test on you including your driving record. Hopefully you don't have any outstanding amounts of citations. This part takes about 2-3 weeks. Once your done you get a welcome letter on your email and you go to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with the position being offered?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met recruiters at a university career fair and applied online. They got back in touch within a week to set up a brief phone interview. Questions over the phone were very routine, looking for customer service background and overall career goals. Set up an in person interview with the recruiter the next day. Next interview was longer, but similar questions looking for customer service experience. They're looking for people that are outgoing and confident. Final interview was with branch and area managers and also involved an hour long branch observation. Lots of questions regarding customer service, but overall a fun interview they want social people who know how to work hard but have a good time.

Interview Questions

• In a conflict if you were the manager, would you take your employee's side or the customer's side?   Answer Question

Car Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Straight forward, one to one interview process. Be sure to come in clean, and concise. No facial hair, and excessive jewelry. BE straight forward, do not be intimidate. Explain how you can help the company.