Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.5

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.

This was the longest interview process I have ever experienced. The thing I disliked most is the fact that despite my extensive management experience I was not offered the position due to not seeming aggressive enough. They definitely try to intimidate the job seeker and the process is not worth the pay. I would not recommend this program to others.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

It was fine....3 people throughing questions in 3 different directions can be a little tough.

MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

The phone interview was about 10 minutes in length and asked some simple qualifying questions. It was conducted by the recruiter. He was very nice and personable. The interview was actually not intimidating at all. I was invited to my 1:1 interview from there and was asked to dress business professional and bring a resume.

The 1:1 interview was much like the phone interview but longer. It was conversational and non-threatening. I was excited and had read up on the company. I had questions prepared for interviewer (which was the recruiter). I was friendly as was he. I was asked then to come to my Group/Panel Interview.

The Group/Panel Interview consisted of a observation of daily proceedings and an interview with the branch and area managers. The branch manager went over the checklist they send you to bring with and we went through each section as much as possible. She was nice and easy to talk to. My interest in the job itself was something she liked. The observation was more like a training session for me because I stepped behind the counter and took control of things, in the process helping the branch manager with her workload. I met interns and new recruits, and everyone was really fun to work with. I met the resident car-keeper and the resident driver. I met several different types of people which I think was a good experience. The branch was so busy that the branch manager had to stay out and work the floor so I only got a chance to speak with the area manager once interview time came up which was around an hour and a half after the observation began. The interview was more difficult than the first two but I still had done my research and all that and had questions ready for the interviewer. It lasted an hour and half itself because I had many questions to ask. I was called that afternoon by the recruiter to announce the interview had gone well and the final portion was to take place. He requested my background check which is submitted online.

The check was complete within two days and the Skills/Personality Test portion began and that really involves a third interview with the regional VP.

This interview was a long interview (more than an hour) and it was semi-difficult though the intensity was greater and it was not clear how my results had come to be in the interview itself but I was warned of this somewhat by the recruiter. I had many questions for him and that extended the interview. At the end I was told that the VP had to speak with the area manager and recruiter to see how my other interviews went and that would determine the process and next step.

Two days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness? (I was asked this by more than one interviewer)   View Answer
    • What do know about Enterprise? (I was asked this in more than one interview)   View Answer
    • How do you think you would fit in here?   View Answer
    • Difficult Sales/Customer Service experiences? Specifics.   View Answer
    No negotiation, they tell you before your 1:1 interview about the salary and hours.

Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2011.

The first interview was brief and informative. I went into the corporate office and spoke with someone for about 30-40 minutes. After that, I moved on the the second round which consisted of visiting a nearby branch to speak with the assistant manager and get a feel for what they do day to day. Then the second round interview was the next week at the corporate office again. They were thorough and detailed about the interview process and informative about the work I would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work for Enterprise when you don't come from a sales background?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2011.

Well I applied online to Enterprise as a Sr. Customer Service Rep. I had a phone int. and a 1:1 soon. I've looked at all the other posts and I def. feel better prepared. I really hope they don't take themselves that seriously though. It really is just renting cars at the airport. People are nine times out of ten going to get the car, maybe not all the extras, but at least the car. We shall see how the rest goes. A lot of emphasis on sales!

Interview Questions
    From the looks of it, there's no negotiating salary/wages.

Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Applied online week later received email stating I would be moving to the next step and to complete an assessment. Day later email received that recruiter would call to set up interview. Next day she called and set up interview for next day. Interview went well and received email next day that I would be moving to next step and I would receive call to advance to next step. Same recruiter call next day to set up interview with another lady for the following Monday. I had the interview today and is waiting for next step.

Work From Home Reservation/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Applied online process took about 3 weeks . First you have to take an assessment , once you take an assessment it tells you that some one would contact you in about 5 business days , it only took about 3 days . They ask if your still interested in the position an give you a little more detail about the job and hours.I had about 3 interviews. Pretty basic.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you provided excellent sales and what did you sale? How did the customer thank you!   Answer Question

Escalations Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Applied on a Sunday received call on Tuesday. I did phone interview..then assessment..ERAC runs a test on computer to see if its compability. They ran a background check. Then was offered a job. Pretty straightforward

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

I arrived to the headquarters location. I was greeted very nicely. The interview process was about an hr long. The questions were very detailed surprisingly. Make sure you bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • what are you strenghts and weaknessess? But they are very picky about your answer. Dont say something like your weakness is that you work too hard sometimes and that you take your work home. They want real straight up answers.   Answer Question
    • If you had a huge group of strong leaders in one room. How would you deterimine which strong leader is the best. How would you pick that one person out of a group of even more strong leaders?   Answer Question

I declined this offer after being told that I would be washing cars in a suite. Also because of the schedule not being a set schedule. The recruiter mentioned that theres a rotating schedule meaning monday you come in at 6 am, tueday you come in at 7 am, wednesday you come in at 8 am...ect. The later you come in, the later you stay. I need a set schedule!!! Also you have a strong chance of working holidays...christmas day, thanksgiving. I also declined this position because after you complete the training, you are not guaranteed a job. You must take a test and apply for different job hoping they have something available and that you pass the test, if not...you will be unemployed again!!!!

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Met recruiters at a university career fair and applied online. They got back in touch within a week to set up a brief phone interview. Questions over the phone were very routine, looking for customer service background and overall career goals. Set up an in person interview with the recruiter the next day. Next interview was longer, but similar questions looking for customer service experience. They're looking for people that are outgoing and confident. Final interview was with branch and area managers and also involved an hour long branch observation. Lots of questions regarding customer service, but overall a fun interview they want social people who know how to work hard but have a good time.

Interview Questions
    • In a conflict if you were the manager, would you take your employee's side or the customer's side?   Answer Question