Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.6

PT Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Hiram, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website, took 2 months for a call back, went in for a interview at the branch, I called back two days later , I was asked to show up for orientation and started that day.

Interview Questions

• For the position there wasn't a diffucult question asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

don't try to negotiate with them, too hard set in corporate pocket.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was simple, I was contacted by an HR rep over the phone and we discussed some of my qualifications as well as my limited experience. I was then asked to interview in person at the downtown office and then again at the branch. I think what turned me off to the position was they told me outright that they wanted me to work long hours for relatively little money. I heard that multiple times, to the point where I decided that I didn't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• No overly difficult questions, mostly just questions about your sales/work experience, all basic stuff.   Answer Question

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

For this position they only care about positive attitudes.

Negotiation

Would you like to continue with us?

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Salary offered at this position was too low.

Work From Home Rental Reservation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an email about a week and a half later prompting me to take an online assessment. A week later I received an email telling me I was moving on in the hiring process and that I would be receiving a call to schedule an interview. My first interview was for the following week. It was about 15-20 minutes long. At the end of the interview I set up my next interview date with the recruiter. My second interview was longer (about 35 minutes). I was asked the typical situational questions that are asked for customer service jobs. At the end of the interview the recruiter forwarded me a link for a background check. The background check cleared about a week later and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your internet stopped working? How do you work under minimal supervision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I did three interviews and I really actually like the company. Compensation was way too low. Guy that worked there came up to me and said he made 60k after ten years. It was hard not to laugh

Interview Questions

Low compensation and impossible to interview for other jobs while working 9-7 daily.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Then call you 1:1 interview.very easy interview and the ask you if you have previous customer service experience..Ask me questions about how to dealing with customers.

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had to take a test a virtual call center test and a test with some math questions on it that you can either figure out on your own or look the answers up on google the lady who interviewed me was dry strictly business tried to cut off a few of my answers and had the nerve not to hire me when i can do everything she was describing with my eyes closed

Interview Questions

• the lady made it well known there was no room for advancement and they were looking for omeone who wanted to make 12.10 forever and ever she asked what would you do if your internet stop working she asked me about my sales pitch as well   Answer Question

PT Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. One over the phone and another set up in the actual branch location. Each interview they asked basic questions that were already asked when applying for the job. The branch manager simply showed me how the company ran. The interview was not very rigorous or in-depth and the manager simply went through the motions when interviewing me. It was pretty much my job to lose.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

took about 3 weeks and they just ask you simple questions about computer situations. Stay very focus and answe them best of your knowledge. Its not really bad but its a process and must be completed