Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Step 1: Phone Screen
    Step 2-3/5: In Person Interviews

I applied online and was scheduled for a brief phone screen. During the phone screen the interviewer asked a list of very standard questions (eg. are you at least 18?, have you ever had a moving violation?. etc...). Then came the question do you have a BA/BS or an MS/MBA in Accounting. I told the interviewer that I have a BS in Economics with lots of Accounting coursework and that I am near the completion of an MBA in Accounting. The interviewer then advised me I was disqualified because for "legal" reasons ERAC requires its accountants to have a completed degree in accounting on either the undergrad or grad level. After attempting to explain to the interviewer the close correlation between a Business Economics Degree and an Accounting Degree the interviewer told me that ERAC's policy didn't allow for such a consideration and that even BS in Finance grads were not qualified to be considered for this accounting role. Apparently the people who made these rules have no clue how closely correlated a BS in Accounting / Finance / Economics is. In my short experience with ERAC I have to say that this is a typical corporation that has a system and is unwilling to authorize the use of initiative through its employees even if it means the company will lose talent.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a degree in Accounting?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

One phone interview, with basic questions. Very easy. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.

I got called back for a second interview with a HR rep. Lasted about 30 minutes.

PT Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. One over the phone and another set up in the actual branch location. Each interview they asked basic questions that were already asked when applying for the job. The branch manager simply showed me how the company ran. The interview was not very rigorous or in-depth and the manager simply went through the motions when interviewing me. It was pretty much my job to lose.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met recruiters at a university career fair and applied online. They got back in touch within a week to set up a brief phone interview. Questions over the phone were very routine, looking for customer service background and overall career goals. Set up an in person interview with the recruiter the next day. Next interview was longer, but similar questions looking for customer service experience. They're looking for people that are outgoing and confident. Final interview was with branch and area managers and also involved an hour long branch observation. Lots of questions regarding customer service, but overall a fun interview they want social people who know how to work hard but have a good time.

Interview Questions

• In a conflict if you were the manager, would you take your employee's side or the customer's side?   Answer Question

Work From Home Rental Reservation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an email about a week and a half later prompting me to take an online assessment. A week later I received an email telling me I was moving on in the hiring process and that I would be receiving a call to schedule an interview. My first interview was for the following week. It was about 15-20 minutes long. At the end of the interview I set up my next interview date with the recruiter. My second interview was longer (about 35 minutes). I was asked the typical situational questions that are asked for customer service jobs. At the end of the interview the recruiter forwarded me a link for a background check. The background check cleared about a week later and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your internet stopped working? How do you work under minimal supervision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Salary offered at this position was too low.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

took about 3 weeks and they just ask you simple questions about computer situations. Stay very focus and answe them best of your knowledge. Its not really bad but its a process and must be completed

Escalations Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied on a Sunday received call on Tuesday. I did phone interview..then assessment..ERAC runs a test on computer to see if its compability. They ran a background check. Then was offered a job. Pretty straightforward

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I did three interviews and I really actually like the company. Compensation was way too low. Guy that worked there came up to me and said he made 60k after ten years. It was hard not to laugh

Interview Questions

Low compensation and impossible to interview for other jobs while working 9-7 daily.

Work From Home Reservation/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online process took about 3 weeks . First you have to take an assessment , once you take an assessment it tells you that some one would contact you in about 5 business days , it only took about 3 days . They ask if your still interested in the position an give you a little more detail about the job and hours.I had about 3 interviews. Pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you provided excellent sales and what did you sale? How did the customer thank you!   Answer Question