Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews a week apart. I interviewed last year and didn't get a chance to make it to the second interview. I learned from that and reapplied. I researched the job description and the company's website which helped me prepare for the interview. The first interview was a breeze but u have to be careful on the second interview. They are really looking for the best csrs. They will tell you if you got the job or not on the second interview. If they say, someone will follow up with you in a few days, you probably didn't get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I remember it being very easy, want to see if your customer oriented or not, if you can handle lots of customers at once. knowledge on vehicle class and car features

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who has a reservation and the car class he/she reserved is not available   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were a series of basic customer service questions. The interviewer asked about previous work experience and why I would want to work for them. She asked about how I would handle an irate customer. Basic questions. Pretty Easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to rent a vehicle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 face to face, first with recruiter/hr, second with branch manager, and toughest with Regional VP. Interviews not tough so long as you prepare and sell yourself. This is a sales driven position so be confident and answer questions clearly and thoroughly, show interest in the position and the interviews will go great.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a competitive, sales driven environment?   Answer Question

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Took weeks. First you apply online then you do a phone interview. After the phone interview they set you up an interview with the branch manager at the location. After that interview they submit you to hr and you have to answer allot of questions so they can run an extensive background test on you including your driving record. Hopefully you don't have any outstanding amounts of citations. This part takes about 2-3 weeks. Once your done you get a welcome letter on your email and you go to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with the position being offered?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

the basic customer service questions, and learning more about you and how you would handle certain situations. They want to be able to know that you can speak clearly and have a interests in sales. They interview more than 50 applicants so you have to really stand out from the rest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It takes about two weeks. Phone interview, face to face with recruiter, visit branch and interview with area and branch manager, meet region manager. If you get to the stage that you meet the regional manager that usually means you got the job. Unless you have a sketchy background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with recruiter, then there is a face-to-face interview with the recruiter, and next comes the branch visit to the location you will be placed if hired. After maybe 30 minutes or so observing the operation comes the final interview with the branch manager and area manager. Again if selected you will be placed at this location.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a difficult customer service issue?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of first applying online at their career website. Second you upload your resume and fill out the required application documents. Second they email you in a about 5 business days after they have received your application to schedule a phone interview. This is where the company falls short! I have over 15 years of retail and sales experience not to mention a masters degree in Management, however they are looking for inexperienced college graduates to control and mold into salves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

When you apply for Enterprise you will submit your resume online. A recruiter from the group you applied to will pull your application and call you for a 15 minute interview. If you do well on the interview they will have you into the office for a one hour interview with the recruiter. During the interview she will ask you some questions both behavioral and general questions to get to know you. Then if they like you they will spend an hour going over the pay scale and give you more information about the company. Following that you will go into the area that you will be working and interview at the branch with both the Area Manager and Branch Manager that you will be reporting to. They will grill you pretty hard on behavioral questions and your experience. If you make it through that interview you will get to interview with the RVP (Regional Vice President). They will have a short interview that will last 15 - 30 minutes but they will grill you hard. If you make it through this interview you're hired. You have to make it through essentially 4 interviews (Phone, Recruiter, Area Manager / Branch Manager and Regional Vice President). Enterprise is very thorough and they hire the same type of personalities for their offices. Enterprise is very difficult to get hired into. They have a lot of applications if you make it through the application process and into the company you did a great job. I have seen people make it through and then not make it through the last one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience? What is your biggest weakness? What is your biggest strength? What is something that you can bring to Enterprise that other's can't?   Answer Question