Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.5

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Escalations Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Applied on a Sunday received call on Tuesday. I did phone interview..then assessment..ERAC runs a test on computer to see if its compability. They ran a background check. Then was offered a job. Pretty straightforward

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

For this position they only care about positive attitudes.

Would you like to continue with us?

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had to take a test a virtual call center test and a test with some math questions on it that you can either figure out on your own or look the answers up on google the lady who interviewed me was dry strictly business tried to cut off a few of my answers and had the nerve not to hire me when i can do everything she was describing with my eyes closed

Interview Questions
    • the lady made it well known there was no room for advancement and they were looking for omeone who wanted to make 12.10 forever and ever she asked what would you do if your internet stop working she asked me about my sales pitch as well   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

I applied online for the Manager Trainee position, about a week later I received a email from the HR rep for a phone interview (it was easy). The in person interview was about three days later, it went well (I was asked for 3rd interview) which is a branch tour and interviewed by Area Manager and Branch Manager (really nice people), after leaving the branch tour I was asked for a final interview with Regional VP . The interview seemed like it went well but I was not offered the position. The VP seemed like he just did not like me from the get go, but kept a smile on his face like he did. My advice is when they ask you what was you favorite and least favorite jobs you had in the past do not answer honestly (my mistake) say something like "My favorite job was when I worked at blah blah and displayed my love of sales and provided customers with excellent service". When asked what was your least favorite "say you liked all of your jobs because they each taught you something valuable about interacting with diverse customers and working as a team" please don't say the truth like me which was "I did not like blah blah job because the work environment was unprofessional and you wanted the employees to work as a team."

Words of advice:

Dress 100% business professional, men full suit and tie (black or dark navy). Women full suit as well with button down, not nice slacks and cute shirt. (business professional, not business casual its a big difference)

Smile, smile, smile and stay upbeat and positive

Ask a lot of questions and seem engaging (ask about company culture, employee turnover, what the interviewer dislikes and likes about the company)<------ something I did for every interview except the one with the VP, because I could sense he did not like me so I forgot to do this

When ask what bad you heard about Enterprise do not say the hours, they hate that. Say you have not heard anything bad

Enterprise is a great company and I really wanted the job, but I have to stay positive and believe the VP might of had the right gut feeling and maybe its just not the place for me

Not getting the job is not the end of world

Interview Questions
    • The only tricky questions was what was your least favorite job (I repeat, its a trick question do not answer this honestly)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

This was my first entry level position out of college so I was not as prepared as I would've like to be. I applied on the website and recruiter contacted me 2 days later by phone. She asked me how I had heard about The program and why I wanted to work for the company. She asked me a few situational questions and then she said she would set up a face-to-faceface interview with an area manager. She suggested that I go to career services at my university to brush up on my interviewing skills and also come up with some good questions to ask at the interview. When I got there they had about 10 people in 1 room and we eat he'd a short movie about the company background. Afterwards different area managers called us back 1 by 1. The interview lasted about an hour and the asked behavioural questions. He informed me that he would put me through to the 3rd interview to to meet with the regional vice president but first I had to complete a branch visit. The receptionist scheduled my for my third interview and advised that I had to complete the branch visit prior to the final interview the next week. I went straight to the branch to get it out of the way. At the branch they were really too busy to go over much but I completed the task. The 3rd interviewer was more intense where she asked me more behavioural questions from star format. The area manager called me the next day to ask how he thought I did and told me they would like to offer me the position. I accepted the recruiter called me to do the background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to make a split second decision.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Had a phone interview for about 20 minutes where I was asked about basic questions-
    describe a time you had to overcome adversity in the workplace

Interview Questions
    • no questions were that unexpected; pretty basic interview questions; including strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

The interview process was simple, I was contacted by an HR rep over the phone and we discussed some of my qualifications as well as my limited experience. I was then asked to interview in person at the downtown office and then again at the branch. I think what turned me off to the position was they told me outright that they wanted me to work long hours for relatively little money. I heard that multiple times, to the point where I decided that I didn't want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • No overly difficult questions, mostly just questions about your sales/work experience, all basic stuff.   Answer Question

MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

The phone interview was about 10 minutes in length and asked some simple qualifying questions. It was conducted by the recruiter. He was very nice and personable. The interview was actually not intimidating at all. I was invited to my 1:1 interview from there and was asked to dress business professional and bring a resume.

The 1:1 interview was much like the phone interview but longer. It was conversational and non-threatening. I was excited and had read up on the company. I had questions prepared for interviewer (which was the recruiter). I was friendly as was he. I was asked then to come to my Group/Panel Interview.

The Group/Panel Interview consisted of a observation of daily proceedings and an interview with the branch and area managers. The branch manager went over the checklist they send you to bring with and we went through each section as much as possible. She was nice and easy to talk to. My interest in the job itself was something she liked. The observation was more like a training session for me because I stepped behind the counter and took control of things, in the process helping the branch manager with her workload. I met interns and new recruits, and everyone was really fun to work with. I met the resident car-keeper and the resident driver. I met several different types of people which I think was a good experience. The branch was so busy that the branch manager had to stay out and work the floor so I only got a chance to speak with the area manager once interview time came up which was around an hour and a half after the observation began. The interview was more difficult than the first two but I still had done my research and all that and had questions ready for the interviewer. It lasted an hour and half itself because I had many questions to ask. I was called that afternoon by the recruiter to announce the interview had gone well and the final portion was to take place. He requested my background check which is submitted online.

The check was complete within two days and the Skills/Personality Test portion began and that really involves a third interview with the regional VP.

This interview was a long interview (more than an hour) and it was semi-difficult though the intensity was greater and it was not clear how my results had come to be in the interview itself but I was warned of this somewhat by the recruiter. I had many questions for him and that extended the interview. At the end I was told that the VP had to speak with the area manager and recruiter to see how my other interviews went and that would determine the process and next step.

Two days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness? (I was asked this by more than one interviewer)   View Answer
    • What do know about Enterprise? (I was asked this in more than one interview)   View Answer
    • How do you think you would fit in here?   View Answer
    • Difficult Sales/Customer Service experiences? Specifics.   View Answer
    No negotiation, they tell you before your 1:1 interview about the salary and hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

3 interview process. First phone interview which took about 15 min, asked basic questions. Second, one on one interview, very laid back asked more informational questions. Third, field interview with Regional and Branch Managers. Asked more behavior and situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Your manager gave you an assignment to do but do not give you enough resources. How do you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

I arrived to the headquarters location. I was greeted very nicely. The interview process was about an hr long. The questions were very detailed surprisingly. Make sure you bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • what are you strenghts and weaknessess? But they are very picky about your answer. Dont say something like your weakness is that you work too hard sometimes and that you take your work home. They want real straight up answers.   Answer Question
    • If you had a huge group of strong leaders in one room. How would you deterimine which strong leader is the best. How would you pick that one person out of a group of even more strong leaders?   Answer Question

I declined this offer after being told that I would be washing cars in a suite. Also because of the schedule not being a set schedule. The recruiter mentioned that theres a rotating schedule meaning monday you come in at 6 am, tueday you come in at 7 am, wednesday you come in at 8 am...ect. The later you come in, the later you stay. I need a set schedule!!! Also you have a strong chance of working holidays...christmas day, thanksgiving. I also declined this position because after you complete the training, you are not guaranteed a job. You must take a test and apply for different job hoping they have something available and that you pass the test, if not...you will be unemployed again!!!!