Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Management Trainee Intern
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details – First I got a phone interview basically to see if I meet the qualifications of the internship. Then I got the actual interview that asked about my competitiveness, sales experience, time where you dealt with a bad customer, and a time where you went above and beyond for a customer. Then the final interview was intimidating. I was asked a lot about sales and to sell him a product given a scenario. Just be calm and confident and know how to turn a no into a yes.

Interview Question – Sell me a _______. Go.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Driver
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – The interview was very straight forward. You are there to drive part time for 25 hours or less a week not getting any benefits.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was over the phone for about 10 mins. The second interview was a one on one interview basic questions about the company and why I would be a good fit. Third inteview was with a panel of three and a lot more intense.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Found posting through third party site. Conducted phone interview about a week and a half later. Phone interview consisted of basic preliminary checks: authorized to work, driving record, what's your interest in the company, etc.. First interview was basic situational questions: how did you handle an upset customer, accomplishment you are proud of, why do u wanna work here, what sets you apart. Called back for second round. First round with recruiter, second round with hiring manager, suspect third round.

Interview Question – N/a   Answer Question

PT Service Agent Interview

PT Service Agent
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview went good there were a couple of hard questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to complete a difficult project and what did you do to get it done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nagotiation.

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Interview Details – To be honest, the first meeting with the manager went very well and I enjoyed it. However, upon meeting the area manager and talking with her, I found that the absolute last thing I wanted was to work for her. She was very rude and was maybe just having a rough day but honestly, your tone of voice/reactions were unlike anything I have ever experience in my years of interviewing and working for many different companies.

Interview Question – What sales experience have you had?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

Interview Details – Got a response from online application within 10 hrs. Recruiter who had emailed me went on vacation for a week starting the next day, so was trying to schedule phone screening with other recruiter who wasn't very timely on returning calls. Finally had face to face interview set up and only took 15 minutes before I was asked for a second interview. Said to hear back to schedule within a few days. Few days later I got an auto generated email saying they were perusing other candidates. Replied back to email asking what changed her mind and was told I could call to get feedback at any time. A week of phone tag later, I gave up. Wouldn't have been a big deal if I wasn't told I made it to next round on the spot. Lack of proper communication looks bad on the company.

Interview Question – Why would this program be perfect for you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Service Agent Interview

Service Agent
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call from a HR rep maybe a week later to go in for an interview. A week after that I go in for the interview which lasted 10 mins maybe. I got a call offering me the job from the manager and had to go do a training a few days after that. Did the training which was about an hour long and started working a couple days after that.

Interview Question – If anything, just work history.   Answer Question

Austin, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy because they only hire you if you desperately need a job.

Interview Question – How far did you go to help out a customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Can not negotiate. Had a friend who did and he did not recieve the job offer. They start everyone about $12.00 hour.

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was a 1 on 1 interview. The interviewer was very pleasant. I had felt that I had done well, but was not called back for the second interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!