Enterprise Rent-A-Car Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014
Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.3

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

3 Interviews: HR / Area Manager / Regional Vice President

Enterprise will most likely contact you withing a few weeks if you fit the criteria which i s young with a bachelors degree. Good job for interns looking for summer job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to rent cars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long series of emails

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Denver, CO).

Interview

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions

• what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   1 Answer

too far from home

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Questions

• lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

Negotiation

No negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview

they call you and ask questions, and then set up a in person interview. then you meet with an area manager. that is usually the area you will be working in. Then you have to sell them a calculator and a couple hours after the interview they offer you the job. the whole process took about a week. They tell you how you can become an Area manager in 3 years, which not too many people make it that far because they really do work you to the bone.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

3 Interviews. First is with HR, second is with a Branch Manager and the Final is with a Area Manager

Interview Questions

• They want to hear that you want a career with Enterprise   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Generally 3 interviews. STAR Format, need lots of energy during the interview. Have good customer service stories, and sales stories

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Interviews are based around experiences. You have to demonstrate you are willing to be a "go-getter". They like those who can talk about being part of a team and can demonstrate they have the capability to sell.