Enterprise Rent-A-Car Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014

3.3

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews: HR / Area Manager / Regional Vice President

Enterprise will most likely contact you withing a few weeks if you fit the criteria which i s young with a bachelors degree. Good job for interns looking for summer job.

Long series of emails

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions
    • what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   View Answer

too far from home

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Questions
    • lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews. First is with HR, second is with a Branch Manager and the Final is with a Area Manager

Interview Questions
    • They want to hear that you want a career with Enterprise   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Generally 3 interviews. STAR Format, need lots of energy during the interview. Have good customer service stories, and sales stories

Branch Manager Interview

Interviews are based around experiences. You have to demonstrate you are willing to be a "go-getter". They like those who can talk about being part of a team and can demonstrate they have the capability to sell.

Branch Manager Interview

Everyone starts at the bottom of the company as a managment trainee there are a total of 4 interviews to become a management trainee. During the interviews your are asked a series of questions related to flexibility, sales, service they are expecting you to give detailed explanation or your experiences.

Interview Questions
    • I do not think you are the right fit for the company, I do not know if you will do well here. Will you?   View Answer
    • What motivates you to do well?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation during your first interview the recruiter explains to you that this is what they offer and that by going through the interviews you understand this is what they pay you. The company does a motor vehicle check on you and as long as you don't have more than 2 moving violations they will over you the job.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!