Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Branch Manager,
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Question – what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   View Answer

Reason for Declining – too far from home

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Question – lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Branch Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews. First is with HR, second is with a Branch Manager and the Final is with a Area Manager

Interview Question – They want to hear that you want a career with Enterprise   Answer Question

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Generally 3 interviews. STAR Format, need lots of energy during the interview. Have good customer service stories, and sales stories

Interview Question – How much do you want to make?   View Answer

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2009.

Interview Details – Three initial interviews. Once hired you study for months to take "the grill" which is a 4-8 hour interview to become a Managemet Assistant. Then you apply and interview to become an Assistant Manager, then again to become Branch Manager and so on.

Interview Question – Most difficult question is from our renters who need a car to get to work, have kids to pick up from school, are struggling just to survive, dont have credit cards, can provide bills but are all past due because they just cannot make the payments in time due to high cost of living/low pay. "You cant rent me a car?, well what am i supposed to do?" The average enterprise employee couldnt care less. But not me, i did everything i could for my customers. I understand this is supposed to relate to the interview but people need to know what its truly like to rent cars.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Very one sided, forced to move branch to branch without any input. "Do it or quit" mentality. My pay was even dropped without ever signing any paperwork. When i discovered this, i was told i signed papers agreeing to lower my bonus percentage, which was an absolute lie. Accounting and HR could never provide the paperwork after being asked numerous times.

Branch Manager

Interview Details – Interviews are based around experiences. You have to demonstrate you are willing to be a "go-getter". They like those who can talk about being part of a team and can demonstrate they have the capability to sell.

Branch Manager

Interview Details – Everyone starts at the bottom of the company as a managment trainee there are a total of 4 interviews to become a management trainee. During the interviews your are asked a series of questions related to flexibility, sales, service they are expecting you to give detailed explanation or your experiences.

Interview Questions

• I do not think you are the right fit for the company, I do not know if you will do well here. Will you?   View Answer
  • What motivates you to do well?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation during your first interview the recruiter explains to you that this is what they offer and that by going through the interviews you understand this is what they pay you. The company does a motor vehicle check on you and as long as you don't have more than 2 moving violations they will over you the job.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!