Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.3

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews: HR / Area Manager / Regional Vice President

Enterprise will most likely contact you withing a few weeks if you fit the criteria which i s young with a bachelors degree. Good job for interns looking for summer job.

Long series of emails

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions
    • what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   View Answer

too far from home

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Questions
    • lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

No negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

they call you and ask questions, and then set up a in person interview. then you meet with an area manager. that is usually the area you will be working in. Then you have to sell them a calculator and a couple hours after the interview they offer you the job. the whole process took about a week. They tell you how you can become an Area manager in 3 years, which not too many people make it that far because they really do work you to the bone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews. First is with HR, second is with a Branch Manager and the Final is with a Area Manager

Interview Questions
    • They want to hear that you want a career with Enterprise   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Generally 3 interviews. STAR Format, need lots of energy during the interview. Have good customer service stories, and sales stories

Branch Manager Interview

Interviews are based around experiences. You have to demonstrate you are willing to be a "go-getter". They like those who can talk about being part of a team and can demonstrate they have the capability to sell.