Enterprise Rent-A-Car Branch Rental Manager Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I met with the Recruiter for an initial interview. After that, I met with an Area Manager, and then the Regional Manager. Easy process.

Interview Questions
  • It wasn't a difficult interview at all. They wanted to know about sales experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Stay focused, learn about the company past present and future, dress the part. Ask questions, be extremely gregarious, press your suit, wear white shirt and red tie, have a goal in mind and discuss your plan to get there. Be early, shake hands, take business cards, follow up email saying thank you for your time etc.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think your worst quality is   View Answer
    Take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2009.

This is only for internal candidates

None

Branch Rental Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It was a very quick process although there are 3 separate interviews with the third being the job offer itself. You apply online and I was called within a few days of applying, although I've heard others take a couple weeks. You interview with the HR person, then another day at the branch, and then finally at local headquarters with the city manager.

Interview Questions
    • It is almost entirely about your sales experience and knowledge in the interviews. If you can't make it sound like you have real sales experience they won't hire you.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation. They offer you the position at a set salary. 31,500 at the time.

Branch Rental Manager Interview

3 interview process. Beginning training at Group management.

Branch Rental Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

you work your way through the training program and when you make it to branch manager you are set.

Branch Rental Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Three interviews are conducted. They also do an observation day where candidates can interact with staff and customers and ask questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation is allowed during the hiring process. They will not go up or down. It's a take it or leave it offer.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!