Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

I have thus far completed one interview and the background screening, however, they seemed to indicate that the interview was going to be considered "2 in 1". My background screening completed today and I am awaiting contact.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to resolve in issue at your previous management position and taken it upon yourself successfully?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Car Prep Interview

Very minimal requirements for this position. It was a part time position I held during college. Very easy to get the position.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges have you recently faced that you can apply to the position?   Answer Question

Car Prep Interview

Went in and was offered position up front.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

For this position they only care about positive attitudes.

Would you like to continue with us?

Car Prep Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

I applied online and was called to set up a face to face interview at the location that was hiring for the end of the week. I arrived and was interviewed by the assistant manager. The interview questions are just scenario questions. However they were very irrelevant to the position. I can't imagine they expect this to appear professional. Be prepared with detailed answers for all the questions and use lots of customer service examples. Also be ready to repeat everything to the Manager after the assistant manager interviews you. I felt like that was a waste of my time and theirs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Fill out an application on-line. Go in and ask for the manager and introduce yourself tell him/her that you have applied and are interested in seeing if they are currently hiring for that position. Based on what they tell you call back a few days later and check. Be persistent because the managers jump around a lot so you are lucky to catch them. Make sure you are prepared to answer questions about situations where you had to complete tasks and all the usual interview questions but also have a unique and well thought out reason why you want to work for enterprise and why your job is an important aspect of the business. (why does enterprise care that their cars are clean and ready to go for customers?). Make sure you show your personality to the interviewer and just talk to them, awkward silence is bad, TALK! Don't be nervous, the managers have to see you as someone that would fit as a part of their team. The entry level pay is $8 but write down $10 and try to negotiate for 9 especially if you have car detailing experience (worked at a detail/auto shop, etc). As for attire: Dress for an interview, shirt/tie, but a suit jacket is probably a bit much for this position.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about a time where my boss made a rule that affected everyone negatively and how I handled it   Answer Question
    The manager told me they were hiring and that the interview was not a guarantee but if he liked me and thought I was right for the job we could go from there. after the interview he said the background check was the last thing to complete before I could be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

It was good I got interview by the branch manager and area manager.. they where real professional and corporate it made me feel the same the ask

Interview Questions
    • It was some questions they ask they made me think that I was going to be behind the desk rented cars.. but other than that great question I wouldn't mind being a MT   Answer Question
    It was great just go in there ready for professional educated people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2008.

Very simple. I got the call to come in for an interview. I went in the following day, the interviewer asked basic questions on my experience and skills. I was then offered the job onsite. I then had to go to a corporate office to fill out papers and to receive my uniform shirts.