Enterprise Rent-A-Car

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Chicago, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Chicago, IN

The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2010.

It was a good interview. Everyone was very nice and they did a good job of answering any questnio i might have now or in teh future if i was every offered a job or needed to amke some extra money i new how i could do it even if i didn

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2008.

Very simple. I got the call to come in for an interview. I went in the following day, the interviewer asked basic questions on my experience and skills. I was then offered the job onsite. I then had to go to a corporate office to fill out papers and to receive my uniform shirts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2009.

Easy phone interview with basic questions like if I had any marketing and sales experience. Two more interviews followed that were in person. They asked me about my previous job experience, and other basic interview questions like tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation at work. They also asked me about where I saw myself in five years and had me talk about different situations were I used marketing, sales or customer service.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation in salary

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Basic interview. Strengths/Weaknesses. Tell me about yourself. Situations in which you went above and beyond. What type of manager do you enjoy working for.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2013.

simple short concise interview. The manager was courteous and informed me of the complete job requirements. I was asked if I had any questions. I had a few that she was able to answer to my satisfaction. She explained the background check and dmv process and I was hired on the spot .

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to apply for this job?   View Answer
    none min wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

I was recruited at a Career Fair, and had a screening interview with the HR manager shortly thereafter. The first interview is to get a feel for what you're like and if you have the potential to be a good fit for the company. The second interview is with the Area manager and potentially a branch manager. These are all behavioral based questions regarding customer service, personality, and problem solving. They are wanting you to show interpersonal skills and come across as easy going but driven. The last interview is with the Group Rental Manager, and is essentially the same as the previous interview, just with someone higher up.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation in a past job and how you handled it, what was the outcome, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Pretty straightforward four step process there's a phone screen, then a face to face interview with the recruiter, a two hour observation and screening at the potential location you Will be working at the last iinterview is with the regional vp

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

First met with H.R recruiter. Liked me a lot and went onto to second interview. Second interview was at corporate offices with four people. Same exact questions as first interview. After the inteview I told them I was no longer interested in the position.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2008.

Interview process consists of 3 interviews. All were in person. First interview is with the recruiter, 2nd at a branch, 3rd with Regional vice president. Questions were pretty standard. Want to know alot about how you are motivated and your ability to sell a product. You will start as a trainee and have to work your way up.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on the trainee salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2009.

I had to interview with a recruiter before I could meet with the managers I would be working with. She asked very generic questions, that she read off of a piece of paper that she wrote on while I talked. She seemed very uninterested and didn't actively engage in the interview, which made it hard for me to concentrate. I think it would be better to interview with the area manager, but I guess with big companies it might not be as easy.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question