Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions & Reviews in Chicago, IL

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Chicago, IN
    Anonymous Employee in New Chicago, IN

The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2010.

It was a good interview. Everyone was very nice and they did a good job of answering any questnio i might have now or in teh future if i was every offered a job or needed to amke some extra money i new how i could do it even if i didn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2009.

Easy phone interview with basic questions like if I had any marketing and sales experience. Two more interviews followed that were in person. They asked me about my previous job experience, and other basic interview questions like tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation at work. They also asked me about where I saw myself in five years and had me talk about different situations were I used marketing, sales or customer service.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation in salary

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2008.

Very simple. I got the call to come in for an interview. I went in the following day, the interviewer asked basic questions on my experience and skills. I was then offered the job onsite. I then had to go to a corporate office to fill out papers and to receive my uniform shirts.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Basic interview. Strengths/Weaknesses. Tell me about yourself. Situations in which you went above and beyond. What type of manager do you enjoy working for.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Prospect, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2013.

simple short concise interview. The manager was courteous and informed me of the complete job requirements. I was asked if I had any questions. I had a few that she was able to answer to my satisfaction. She explained the background check and dmv process and I was hired on the spot .

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to apply for this job?   View Answer
    none min wage

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

First met with H.R recruiter. Liked me a lot and went onto to second interview. Second interview was at corporate offices with four people. Same exact questions as first interview. After the inteview I told them I was no longer interested in the position.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2012.

First I was contacted for a phone interview. From that point there were three additional interviews. Once that was with the district recruiter, the next with the managers at the branch that I will be located and the other with the head of the district.

Interview Questions

The hours were too much for the amount getting paid. 49+ hour work week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2010.

They just asked you about your sales experience. They also ask you about what other job offers/interviews are you applying for.

Interview Questions
    They have a set starting salary that you can't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2009.

You first get an HR phone interview very basic (get to know type of questions). Then you have an in branch 30 min. watch and see what they do daily. After about 30 min. you have a branch manager and area manager interview with the basic situational questions takes 45 min. Then they will call you back to have your final interview with regional manager (RVP) you talk about the same stuff you did with HR and in branch interview. I was offered the job from him on the spot. You then have to attended a three day training class at the regional head quarters. Its a good job, but nothing most people stay at for to many years. They pay there asst managers and branch managers very well for renting cars. If you take the job all I would say is to stay with it until you at least become a asst manager. If you stay a year and quit before that promotion you are only showing future employers that you could make it there and if you do stay and make it, it will open many doors for you. Many companies think very highly of there program.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work in a team.... Tell me about a time you had to manage up (tell your boss he's in the wrong).................   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgeview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2008.

Interview process consists of 3 interviews. All were in person. First interview is with the recruiter, 2nd at a branch, 3rd with Regional vice president. Questions were pretty standard. Want to know alot about how you are motivated and your ability to sell a product. You will start as a trainee and have to work your way up.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on the trainee salary

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!