Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.9

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

(THIS WAS FOR ILLINOIS, I MOVED LATER) 3-step process. 1st with recruiter, 2nd shadow/interview with area manager, 3rd with Regional Vice President.

Interview Questions
    • You are about to open up a restaurant, it is the day before the grand opening. You have your wait staff, cooks, hosts and management in one room. Give me the speech you would give them to 1. motivate them to make money and 2. ensure excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, set pay for every management trainee.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

I landed an interview by applying through my school's website. My first interview was business professional and I spoke with one of the recruiters. He spoke very fast and asked many questions. Furthermore, I was expected to ask questions about the company as well. I'm glad I prepared three different questions because he was definitely impressed. My second interview was at a branch near my house. It was with the area manager. It was a lot shorter and relaxed. We talked about many of the same things I did in the first interview. He then told me that he would contact me about the decision within a few weeks. About 3 weeks later I got an offer and accepted it.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Basic interview. Strengths/Weaknesses. Tell me about yourself. Situations in which you went above and beyond. What type of manager do you enjoy working for.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

First met with H.R recruiter. Liked me a lot and went onto to second interview. Second interview was at corporate offices with four people. Same exact questions as first interview. After the inteview I told them I was no longer interested in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2011.

ERAC called me up after seeing my resume on an online job site and asked me several questions about my post graduate plans. I told them I was interested in the job, but I was not impressed with the strict starting salary of 32k/yr even with extensive sales experience. However, I went in for the 1:1 interview with a young lady who was very cool and sold the job as well. I got excited and did some research on the company. The next interview was an observation and 1:1 with the area manager. I was not pleased with the hours the workers work for the pay, over 60 hours weekly. The job did not look that stressful, but I interviewed with the area manager and she like me a lot. Next I interviewed with the VP of the region and he offered me a job.

Interview Questions

After careful consideration and being offered another entry level position for 45k/yr I declined the offer. The job seemed to demanding and difficult for upward mobility. Some say they have been working for a couple years in the same position, one lady has been there for 10 years!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

Had the phone interview, it went great. Told them how competitive I am, how out going I am, how driven I am. Then I got the one on one interview. Went to the office, she greeted me and asked if she could take a minute to look over my resume. I obliged because one I had to, and two I figured it was a test for me to mingle with the Assistant Manager there. So we shot the breeze talked a little about the company, the process, then I knew that they wanted someone that could get along with co-workers and be social, so we talked sports and all that. I honestly thought that I would get the next round, but after two weeks of waiting and trying to get in touch with the lady, I finally received the email saying that they were moving on in a different direction. Honestly, I know it is not the greatest job, but I was really looking forward to finally getting a steady job with some kind of salary. It is the heart of the college recruiting season so I guess there are hoards of interviewees that they have. Oh well another day, another lack of a dollar.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2011.

First interview was a phone screen with a recruiter, she asked basic questions and then scheduled a time for us to meet in person for another interview. Second interview was 1 on 1 with the recruiter pretty much the same questions at the end she told me what salary would be plus benefits package. Third interview I was suppose to shadow a branch manager then interview with the district manager. When I showed up the branch manager just interviewed me while taking breaks to answer phones and such. Then the district manager came in and interviewed me. I tried to take notes but she told me to put my notepad away. She was pretty much talked me out of the job. She said I would move to four different location within the first year with no chance of better pay for at least a year. I told her I didn't have a car and she said I would need one after the first four months to do the job. Luckily I had another offer with a different company so I did not set up the final interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me when you sold to a customer who was reluctant and how did you turn them around?   Answer Question
    • If you are still in the same position this time next year, working long hours, low pay, on the bottom of the performance matrix why would you still want to work here?   Answer Question

Low pay, relocating 4 times within a year and long hours. Not to mention five interviews for a job that doesn't pay much is ridiculous. They might do well for you if you stick with them for five years but I would look elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.

The interview was comfortable, the Recruiter was nice, and the work culture and people seemed nice. The questions were focused on past situations, the actions I took, and the results achieved. Be ready to answer questions about your leadership ability, a time when you had to motivate others, and your greatest leadership accomplishment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2010.

They just asked you about your sales experience. They also ask you about what other job offers/interviews are you applying for.

Interview Questions
    They have a set starting salary that you can't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

First, I had a phone interview, then an interview with the recruiter for the area and a background check. Next, I will have an interview with a couple other managers within the company. So far, interviewers were very friendly and positive. Asked typical questions:tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for enterprise?, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you used exceptional customer service.   Answer Question