Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Columbia, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2010.

Interview Details – It is a three step process where you will meet with an HR professional at first and then you will move up the ladder. The questions are very expected in the first interview and then they get more customer service and sales focused as you go up. Be prepared to answer questions about any and all sales experience and any experience you have with customer. Remember, Money is your motivator.

Interview Question – Where have you received excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Internship Interview

Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call a week later discussing the internship briefly and when I could come in for an interview. I went in for initial interview with the recruiter I spoke to on the phone. After which I was sent to a branch immediately for 2nd interview and shadowing. I shadowed employees in the branch for an hour then had a interview with the Area Rental Manager and the Branch Rental Manager. I received a phone call within 4 days with the internship offer. This summer, roughly 900 people applied for Enterprise Internships in South Carolina and 11 were chosen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There really is no negotiation to be done regarding this internship. I was told from the begging when I applied $9.00 is the set rate for all interns in South Carolina.

Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee Interview

Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2009.

Interview Details – First you will need to pass a phone interview. After you pass the phone interview you will be invited to visit a local branch in the surrounding area. During the branch visit you will meet with the branch manager who will explain and show you the day to day operations of the branch. If the branch manager gets a good feel from you he will recommend you for an interview with the area manager. During the interview with the area manager you will need to focus on customer service and sales. Most of the questions will be behavioral questions. He may hire you after the interview of pass you for a final interview with the regional manger.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you had to change someone's perspective who was angry with you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary is not negotiated.

Very Difficult Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call to schedule an interview approximately a month later. The phone screening was easy and the interviewer was very pleasant. When I arrived for the 1:1 interview in person, the interviewer was a different person than the person on the phone. I waited for an hour and 5 minutes in the lobby before I was called back to interview. The interviewer asked a lot of situational type questions and expressed the company's desire to find highly competitive employees. I explained that I was not a "cut-throat" competitive person and was more of a "team player". It was a very high pressure interview. I was contacted 2 days later via email to say they were not going to ask me back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car interview questions and advice in Columbia, SC. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.