Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Columbia, SC

Updated May 26, 2015

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbia, SC) in April 2013.

Interview

Three interviews and one phone interview. The first two interviews are just to make sure you can communicate properly. As long as you answer the very easy questions properly, you'll move on. The interview and host visit with the area manager is where the hiring decision is made. You need to sell yourself there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were flexible in your work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary is set

Management Trainee Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbia, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call a week later discussing the internship briefly and when I could come in for an interview. I went in for initial interview with the recruiter I spoke to on the phone. After which I was sent to a branch immediately for 2nd interview and shadowing. I shadowed employees in the branch for an hour then had a interview with the Area Rental Manager and the Branch Rental Manager. I received a phone call within 4 days with the internship offer. This summer, roughly 900 people applied for Enterprise Internships in South Carolina and 11 were chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to persuade another colleague to perform better. How did you do it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation to be done regarding this internship. I was told from the begging when I applied $9.00 is the set rate for all interns in South Carolina.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbia, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

Met recruiter at college career fair. Filled out an application online. Application was accepted and an interview was scheduled. Interview was based mainly on behavioral questions. Entire process was very structured, and the recruiter was very honest when it came to answering questions pertaining to the job, benefits, opportunities for advancement, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you overcame a difficult work situation and how?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbia, SC) in November 2010.

Interview

It is a three step process where you will meet with an HR professional at first and then you will move up the ladder. The questions are very expected in the first interview and then they get more customer service and sales focused as you go up. Be prepared to answer questions about any and all sales experience and any experience you have with customer. Remember, Money is your motivator.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbia, SC) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call to schedule an interview approximately a month later. The phone screening was easy and the interviewer was very pleasant. When I arrived for the 1:1 interview in person, the interviewer was a different person than the person on the phone. I waited for an hour and 5 minutes in the lobby before I was called back to interview. The interviewer asked a lot of situational type questions and expressed the company's desire to find highly competitive employees. I explained that I was not a "cut-throat" competitive person and was more of a "team player". It was a very high pressure interview. I was contacted 2 days later via email to say they were not going to ask me back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were very competitive with a co-worker.   Answer Question
    • What adjectives do you think describe a good manager?   Answer Question

Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbia, SC) in March 2009.

Interview

First you will need to pass a phone interview. After you pass the phone interview you will be invited to visit a local branch in the surrounding area. During the branch visit you will meet with the branch manager who will explain and show you the day to day operations of the branch. If the branch manager gets a good feel from you he will recommend you for an interview with the area manager. During the interview with the area manager you will need to focus on customer service and sales. Most of the questions will be behavioral questions. He may hire you after the interview of pass you for a final interview with the regional manger.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to change someone's perspective who was angry with you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is not negotiated.