Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.7

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had two interviews with this company. Both interviewers explained the job details prior to starting the interview. My first interview lasted 45 minutes. The second interview lasted 30 minutes and was the most challenging. The interview question are geared towards behavior, and situations. Both interviewers were extremely upbeat with great personalities.

Interview Questions
I was pleased with the starting pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Got an email, Did a test online that lasted over two hours. Practice in customer service situations with their software. then a phone call interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Then a second interview on another phone call which was over an hour. Told I would find out within three days. Got an email a week later saying I wasn't chosen.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Received a notification for a phone interview within 5 days of applying. Second interview with HR Representative, Third Interview with Customer Service Manager. Business professional dress, but very laid back and friendly environment.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the person in your life that knows you best?
      What are three words this person would use to describe you?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

I went to the website and filled out an application. Next I received a call from a very sweet recruiter who emailed a skills/IQ/personality test. After that was completed I was offered and invitation for an interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I was then offered another interview with a hiring manager. That interview was a little over an hour and everyone was extremely nice. I was sent an email to authorize an Employment verification and background check along with a computer scan. Once everything checked out and was passed I was called an offered the position. I gladly excepted!!

Interview Questions
    No there wasn't because I was happy with the salary they offered me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone Interview with the HR department then a in-person interview with 3 managers

Interview Questions
    • Given all the autonomy, what would you do different in an intense situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone Interview - direct questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Applied online. Received e-mail to complete a test and virtual training simulator. Got a call to set up an interview. Offered position three days later.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to fix your computer yourself.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

I applied for a work at home customer service position online, at careerbuilder.com. Was given a role playing test in which I "took calls" for a virtual call center, in which I researched answers and had multiple choice questions for each call. A few days later I received an email in which I chose a time for a first-round phone interview. The HR representative who interviewed me told me about the position, and asked three or four basic interview questions, such as "Why did you leave your last job?" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". I was then emailed about three days later, and set up a second phone interview. The second one was longer, with 6 questions being asked. I was asked things such as "Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset caller." and "Tell me about the most difficult day you ever had at a job." Anyone with a few years of customer service experience should be able to answer the questions. Both interviewers were young, upbeat women, and seemed friendly and encouraging.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most difficult day you ever had at a job?   Answer Question
    I was offered an hourly wage, and told when my training date will begin. Since it is a work at homer position, I had to upgrade my personal computer in order to meet the upload/download requirements, and needed to obtain Windows 7, since Vista is not compatible with the company's software. I also chose my post-training schedule at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2013.

Standard interview questions, can you lift this amount, drug free workplace, what experience do you have with customer service.

Interview Questions
    • What task do you find yourself to be above doing?   View Answer
    Wasn't really able to negotiate, they gave me a figure and told me the hours I would be working.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied for the position online. Got a phone call a few days later to schedule an interview. Had the first interview. They asked to schedule a second interview. They asked basic situational questions. After the interviews, and I passed the computer requirements, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you have encountered at work.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.