Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The entire process was a little over a month after completing the computer testing and customer service simulation. Each interview lasted over 30 minutes and were the basic "tell me a time when you..." questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. About a week after the second interview I was offered the position but the training class didn't start until a few months later. I accepted the February start date.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2015.

Very brief, asked about technical aspects of computer. I had to take a skills test that was pretty time consuming. The interview itself was short, I answered a few questions and received an email a few days later stating that they were pursing other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here. Are you comfortable with computers. The position was for a work-from-home customer service. They wanted to know that I if I knew how to hook up an ethernet connection and who I use for my ISP. They also had me do a scan of my PC to see if my software was compatible with their system.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

I applied online and after a couple of days got a call back for a phone interview. The interview was to-the-point and direct, it was a lot of behavior-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you didn't agree with an employers decision, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had two interviews with this company. Both interviewers explained the job details prior to starting the interview. My first interview lasted 45 minutes. The second interview lasted 30 minutes and was the most challenging. The interview question are geared towards behavior, and situations. Both interviewers were extremely upbeat with great personalities.

Interview Questions
    I was pleased with the starting pay.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Got an email, Did a test online that lasted over two hours. Practice in customer service situations with their software. then a phone call interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Then a second interview on another phone call which was over an hour. Told I would find out within three days. Got an email a week later saying I wasn't chosen.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Received a notification for a phone interview within 5 days of applying. Second interview with HR Representative, Third Interview with Customer Service Manager. Business professional dress, but very laid back and friendly environment.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the person in your life that knows you best?
      What are three words this person would use to describe you?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

I went to the website and filled out an application. Next I received a call from a very sweet recruiter who emailed a skills/IQ/personality test. After that was completed I was offered and invitation for an interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I was then offered another interview with a hiring manager. That interview was a little over an hour and everyone was extremely nice. I was sent an email to authorize an Employment verification and background check along with a computer scan. Once everything checked out and was passed I was called an offered the position. I gladly excepted!!

Interview Questions
    No there wasn't because I was happy with the salary they offered me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone Interview with the HR department then a in-person interview with 3 managers

Interview Questions
    • Given all the autonomy, what would you do different in an intense situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone Interview - direct questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Applied online. Received e-mail to complete a test and virtual training simulator. Got a call to set up an interview. Offered position three days later.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to fix your computer yourself.   Answer Question
    no negotiation