Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews a week apart. I interviewed last year and didn't get a chance to make it to the second interview. I learned from that and reapplied. I researched the job description and the company's website which helped me prepare for the interview. The first interview was a breeze but u have to be careful on the second interview. They are really looking for the best csrs. They will tell you if you got the job or not on the second interview. If they say, someone will follow up with you in a few days, you probably didn't get it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on line. Received and email within 2 days asking me to the an assessment which I passed. Now this morning. I have a phone interview this morning for the customer service work from home position. Will update shortly.

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Nampa, ID) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 business days. Job was work at home, and I received an email asking me to complete a diagnostic test in addition to some general customer service questions, math problems as well as taking mock calls. After completing tests and answering 154 questions on my personal style, I had a 45 minute interview over the phone. During interview I was told that weekends are mandatory (no changes can be made to schedule) and since position was at home there was no room for advancement. After the interview I was told I will have another «technical» interview lasting 40 minutes. This is a $12.45 per hour position, and based on a couple of factors, I decided to remove myself from the interview/hiring process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The entire process was a little over a month after completing the computer testing and customer service simulation. Each interview lasted over 30 minutes and were the basic "tell me a time when you..." questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. About a week after the second interview I was offered the position but the training class didn't start until a few months later. I accepted the February start date.

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Phoneton, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Very brief, asked about technical aspects of computer. I had to take a skills test that was pretty time consuming. The interview itself was short, I answered a few questions and received an email a few days later stating that they were pursing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here. Are you comfortable with computers. The position was for a work-from-home customer service. They wanted to know that I if I knew how to hook up an ethernet connection and who I use for my ISP. They also had me do a scan of my PC to see if my software was compatible with their system.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and after a couple of days got a call back for a phone interview. The interview was to-the-point and direct, it was a lot of behavior-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you didn't agree with an employers decision, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had two interviews with this company. Both interviewers explained the job details prior to starting the interview. My first interview lasted 45 minutes. The second interview lasted 30 minutes and was the most challenging. The interview question are geared towards behavior, and situations. Both interviewers were extremely upbeat with great personalities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was pleased with the starting pay.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Got an email, Did a test online that lasted over two hours. Practice in customer service situations with their software. then a phone call interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Then a second interview on another phone call which was over an hour. Told I would find out within three days. Got an email a week later saying I wasn't chosen.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Received a notification for a phone interview within 5 days of applying. Second interview with HR Representative, Third Interview with Customer Service Manager. Business professional dress, but very laid back and friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• Who is the person in your life that knows you best? What are three words this person would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I went to the website and filled out an application. Next I received a call from a very sweet recruiter who emailed a skills/IQ/personality test. After that was completed I was offered and invitation for an interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I was then offered another interview with a hiring manager. That interview was a little over an hour and everyone was extremely nice. I was sent an email to authorize an Employment verification and background check along with a computer scan. Once everything checked out and was passed I was called an offered the position. I gladly excepted!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No there wasn't because I was happy with the salary they offered me.