Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Got an email, Did a test online that lasted over two hours. Practice in customer service situations with their software. then a phone call interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Then a second interview on another phone call which was over an hour. Told I would find out within three days. Got an email a week later saying I wasn't chosen.

Interview Question – Name a time you made a mistake   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Interview Details – Online Application; interview at Local Branch to which you applied for; they will do a mock sales activity to test your sales technique, then will ask basic questions. They really just want a friendly, open-minded, customer-oriented person. Don't have to be the most confident just have a general conversation with the manager.

Interview Question – The mock Sales activity. Not really a question but they want you to sell a product to them (i.e. Fuel, upgrade, GPS, Insurance)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just started.

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – I went to the website and filled out an application. Next I received a call from a very sweet recruiter who emailed a skills/IQ/personality test. After that was completed I was offered and invitation for an interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I was then offered another interview with a hiring manager. That interview was a little over an hour and everyone was extremely nice. I was sent an email to authorize an Employment verification and background check along with a computer scan. Once everything checked out and was passed I was called an offered the position. I gladly excepted!!

Interview Question – How did you go above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there wasn't because I was happy with the salary they offered me.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Received a notification for a phone interview within 5 days of applying. Second interview with HR Representative, Third Interview with Customer Service Manager. Business professional dress, but very laid back and friendly environment.

Interview Question – Who is the person in your life that knows you best?
What are three words this person would use to describe you?
  Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with the HR department then a in-person interview with 3 managers

Interview Question – Given all the autonomy, what would you do different in an intense situation?   Answer Question

Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2013.

Interview Details – Standard interview questions, can you lift this amount, drug free workplace, what experience do you have with customer service.

Interview Question – What task do you find yourself to be above doing?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't really able to negotiate, they gave me a figure and told me the hours I would be working.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - direct questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something.   Answer Question

Fayetteville, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received e-mail to complete a test and virtual training simulator. Got a call to set up an interview. Offered position three days later.

Interview Question – When was a time you had to fix your computer yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a work at home customer service position online, at careerbuilder.com. Was given a role playing test in which I "took calls" for a virtual call center, in which I researched answers and had multiple choice questions for each call. A few days later I received an email in which I chose a time for a first-round phone interview. The HR representative who interviewed me told me about the position, and asked three or four basic interview questions, such as "Why did you leave your last job?" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". I was then emailed about three days later, and set up a second phone interview. The second one was longer, with 6 questions being asked. I was asked things such as "Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset caller." and "Tell me about the most difficult day you ever had at a job." Anyone with a few years of customer service experience should be able to answer the questions. Both interviewers were young, upbeat women, and seemed friendly and encouraging.

Interview Question – Tell me about the most difficult day you ever had at a job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered an hourly wage, and told when my training date will begin. Since it is a work at homer position, I had to upgrade my personal computer in order to meet the upload/download requirements, and needed to obtain Windows 7, since Vista is not compatible with the company's software. I also chose my post-training schedule at this time.

Customer Service Representative

Interview Details – I applied for the position online. Got a phone call a few days later to schedule an interview. Had the first interview. They asked to schedule a second interview. They asked basic situational questions. After the interviews, and I passed the computer requirements, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you have encountered at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!