Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,466 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 2, 2014

Getting the Interview

27 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with the HR department then a in-person interview with 3 managers

Interview Question – Given all the autonomy, what would you do different in an intense situation?   Answer Question

Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2013.

Interview Details – Standard interview questions, can you lift this amount, drug free workplace, what experience do you have with customer service.

Interview Question – What task do you find yourself to be above doing?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't really able to negotiate, they gave me a figure and told me the hours I would be working.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - direct questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something.   Answer Question

Fayetteville, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received e-mail to complete a test and virtual training simulator. Got a call to set up an interview. Offered position three days later.

Interview Question – When was a time you had to fix your computer yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a work at home customer service position online, at careerbuilder.com. Was given a role playing test in which I "took calls" for a virtual call center, in which I researched answers and had multiple choice questions for each call. A few days later I received an email in which I chose a time for a first-round phone interview. The HR representative who interviewed me told me about the position, and asked three or four basic interview questions, such as "Why did you leave your last job?" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". I was then emailed about three days later, and set up a second phone interview. The second one was longer, with 6 questions being asked. I was asked things such as "Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset caller." and "Tell me about the most difficult day you ever had at a job." Anyone with a few years of customer service experience should be able to answer the questions. Both interviewers were young, upbeat women, and seemed friendly and encouraging.

Interview Question – Tell me about the most difficult day you ever had at a job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered an hourly wage, and told when my training date will begin. Since it is a work at homer position, I had to upgrade my personal computer in order to meet the upload/download requirements, and needed to obtain Windows 7, since Vista is not compatible with the company's software. I also chose my post-training schedule at this time.

Customer Service Representative

Interview Details – I applied for the position online. Got a phone call a few days later to schedule an interview. Had the first interview. They asked to schedule a second interview. They asked basic situational questions. After the interviews, and I passed the computer requirements, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you have encountered at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – 4 Interviews: Phone Screening, Hr Manager, Area Manager, Regional Vice President

Interview Question – All questions were related to Sales and People Skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.

Interview Details – Then call you 1:1 interview.very easy interview and the ask you if you have previous customer service experience..Ask me questions about how to dealing with customers.

Interview Question – They are very easy questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Online Application. Phone Interview

Interview Question – Tell us about the time..... (how you handled conflict and resolved it )   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed for an at home position, was offered the position and was told by the recruiter that she would be emailing me further paperwork. After a couple days I had not received the paperwork so I emailed the recruiter. She sent back a generic, "we went with another candidate." This was AFTER I had been offered the position! Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – She asked the basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.