Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Denver, CO

2.7

Branch Manager, Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions
    • what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   View Answer

too far from home

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

3 interviews
    -talent acquisition
    -area manager
    -regional VP

All of the interviews were very structured and asked the same questions. The last two interviews are more meet and greet with observations. Once you get throughout the first interview the last two are more of a confirmation of the first interview rather than anything different. Job Observations are great and give an opportunity to see what daily life will be like throughout the trainee program. Ask lots of questions and be involved. They want outgoing and engaging employees.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you had to tell your boss he was wrong.   Answer Question

Low Salary to start

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2013.

Lengthy online application and then more email questions. It was pretty exhausting but they are very specific question to really get to know the individual. And then a phone call talking and getting to know more and later finding a time for a in person interview. They ask tough questions about past experiences and scenarios and this went on through a series of interviews.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I definitely felt as if the position was being sold to me during the interview. Low pay for the hours expected of their employees. I felt like this position was meant for high school graduates...not people who had spent 4-5 years in a degree program learning the skills that this position claimed to be teaching. The interview process was also a bit ridiculous for an "entry-level" position. One interview at the regional office, another interview at the location you'll be working, then a final interview back at the regional office.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult interview questions...unless you consider the run-of-the-mill, pointless "tell me about a time when..." to be difficult.   Answer Question

Rental Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Lots of questions regarding sales and sales techniques. Ad for the position indicated customer service is acceptable in lieu of sales but they only wanted to talk about sales.

Interview Questions
    • What is you most effective sales technique or act of persusion?   Answer Question

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

I had two interviews. One with the area recruiter and the other with the area manager, both on separate days.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you had a disagreement with your boss.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2011.

The company makes the management trainee position seem very professional, which isn't in reality. Renting cars, cleaning cars, and picking up customers from their homes is pretty much what this job is about.

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

It had been a while since I did an interview. I focused on my experience with customer support, like their propaganda tries to tell customers. They want a shark: sales sales sales.

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • describe a time where you were given praise and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

I was called for an interview, the interviewer had a busy schedule and I felt a little rushed to answer the questions quickly rather than have a second to think over my response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

face to face with HR, branch observation and face to face with a branch manager and area manager, third interview is with RVP

Interview Questions
    • All were easy. Be ready for a lot of situational questions.   View Answer