Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Detroit, MI

Updated Oct 14, 2014

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.

Applied online, heard from the recruiter within 5 days. Got my first interview within 8 days of hearing from them. I went to a corporate head quarters fully prepared for the interview. The recruiter asked me questions for about 45 minutes to an hour. After the interview I questioned him for about 15 minutes on the company. I felt everything went really well. I none of the questions really stumped me. I heard back from them via email the following monday and they informed me they were going to go in a different direction. Which was fine, it was my first interview after college. Good experience over all.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with a tough customer. And how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

I went to the website and filled out an application. Next I received a call from a very sweet recruiter who emailed a skills/IQ/personality test. After that was completed I was offered and invitation for an interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I was then offered another interview with a hiring manager. That interview was a little over an hour and everyone was extremely nice. I was sent an email to authorize an Employment verification and background check along with a computer scan. Once everything checked out and was passed I was called an offered the position. I gladly excepted!!

Interview Questions
    No there wasn't because I was happy with the salary they offered me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

phone int. in person, branch visit, int with vp

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I was contacted by a recruiter. Conducted a phone interview was asked about previous work ecperience, why I would want to work at Enterprise, and how would I be a good fit. Was called into headquarters for a series of several face to face interviews. Finally, conducted a branch observation interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you overcame a difficult obstacle./ customer.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Sales Reservation Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

I never even got to the interview part because I answered a question incorrectly and was told that because of this I am not qualified and can reapply next year "IF" the position is still available which I highly doubt. I believe I am being discrimanted against.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2013.

Standard Interview questions...nothing out of the ordinary. Enterprise uses the STAR interviewing model. Situation...Action...Result.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

The recruited conducted a phone interview on the spot so be prepared! After passing this phone interview I was asked to come into the main branch to meet with the recruiter for a interview. He showed a brief video of the company ideas which was followed by the main interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

Applied On-line, received a call from a recruiter for a phone interview. Went in and had a one on one interview with the recruiter. Then was called to come into the branch for a shadow, which is really just a group/panel interview. They just read their generic questions of a sheet paper barely showing interest. Was informed via email that I didn't get the job with no reasoning other than they had multiple candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

I met with an Enterprise recruiter at my college career fair. After a few day I was called by the another recruiter who was very pleasant. She asked me a few questions over the phone that were for the most part basic. She had me visit their regional office for another interview, and this was a little more involved, but still an easy interview.

I was called a few days later for a branch visit and 1:1 interview with the branch manager. Similar questions as the first two interviews but questions build on answers you give. The branch visit was great and everyone seemed to enjoy what they were doing. Staff was friendly and would answer any questions I had.

Final interview was with the regional VP, and this interview was a bit more difficult. He fired a great deal of questions at you, but none of the questions were tricky or meant to trip you up. The VP was a pleasure to talk with and you could tell he enjoyed working at Enterprise.

I was called a few days later and offered a position at the branch where I did the walk through. There are three face to face interviews, but this is good because you know they take time to hire the right people.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me why your work ethic is second to none?   View Answer
    • Tell me a time you had a conflict and how you overcame it?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Basic Questions About How I Dealt With Irate Customer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2011.

Phone interview, one on one interview, meet with manager at a branch

Interview Questions
    • A time where I demonstarated leadership   View Answer