Enterprise Rent-A-Car Driver Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

1.9

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Simple very easy process and all behavioral questions. I applied online and sometime later I received a phone call for a interview in person. Interview questions were very generic. Just be yourself and answer questions to the best of your ability. If you have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test most likely you will get the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating hourly pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Very informal interview, essentially consisted of reviewing driving history and determining your best fit in regards to your schedule. Filled out paper application and background check forms and was offered the job a couple of days later after successfully passing the background check. Overall, a very easy and informal process and would recommend to younger applicants in school.

Interview Questions

• None; just basic customer service questions which were not even actually used too often in the driving end of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable pay for all part-time new drivers of $8.00/hr

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

It was real easy and the manager that I interviewed with was happy and comfortable so that made me not nervous.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked for a company and a customer was upset. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. You are there to drive part time for 25 hours or less a week not getting any benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Mount Prospect, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

simple short concise interview. The manager was courteous and informed me of the complete job requirements. I was asked if I had any questions. I had a few that she was able to answer to my satisfaction. She explained the background check and dmv process and I was hired on the spot .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none min wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview is quick. The position was offered after a few days. I accepted and worked within two weeks.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay, it is across the board min wage. And now, after one year, a quarter raise ($.25).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Lafayette, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

Most of the interview was explaining the position and making sure that you could handle it without assistance. Talking about the CEO.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation in which you had to do something that you had no experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Kentwood, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied on line, got an interview.

Negotiation

Short and sweet.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

Interview

It takes about a month to hear back then a week to have them do a check on your app. then you go to the branch and meet and greet everyone then maybe another week to hear if you get the job.

Interview Questions

• None really it a ver easy job but important, drivers are the back bone of the company always remember that.   Answer Question