Enterprise Rent-A-Car Driver Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Prospect, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2013.

simple short concise interview. The manager was courteous and informed me of the complete job requirements. I was asked if I had any questions. I had a few that she was able to answer to my satisfaction. She explained the background check and dmv process and I was hired on the spot .

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to apply for this job?   View Answer
none min wage

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Driver Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Very informal interview, essentially consisted of reviewing driving history and determining your best fit in regards to your schedule. Filled out paper application and background check forms and was offered the job a couple of days later after successfully passing the background check. Overall, a very easy and informal process and would recommend to younger applicants in school.

Interview Questions
    • None; just basic customer service questions which were not even actually used too often in the driving end of the job.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable pay for all part-time new drivers of $8.00/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kentwood, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentwood, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Applied on line, got an interview.

Short and sweet.

Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It was real easy and the manager that I interviewed with was happy and comfortable so that made me not nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you worked for a company and a customer was upset. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The interview was very straight forward. You are there to drive part time for 25 hours or less a week not getting any benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Interview is quick. The position was offered after a few days. I accepted and worked within two weeks.

I was unable to negotiate the pay, it is across the board min wage. And now, after one year, a quarter raise ($.25).

Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

It takes about a month to hear back then a week to have them do a check on your app. then you go to the branch and meet and greet everyone then maybe another week to hear if you get the job.

Interview Questions
    • None really it a ver easy job but important, drivers are the back bone of the company always remember that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Most of the interview was explaining the position and making sure that you could handle it without assistance. Talking about the CEO.

Interview Questions
    • When was there a situation in which you had to do something that you had no experience?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!