Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kentwood, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on line, got an interview.

Negotiation Details – Short and sweet.

Driver

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – It was real easy and the manager that I interviewed with was happy and comfortable so that made me not nervous.

Interview Question – Name a time when you worked for a company and a customer was upset. What did you do?   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – The interview was very straight forward. You are there to drive part time for 25 hours or less a week not getting any benefits.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interview is quick. The position was offered after a few days. I accepted and worked within two weeks.

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate the pay, it is across the board min wage. And now, after one year, a quarter raise ($.25).

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

Interview Details – It takes about a month to hear back then a week to have them do a check on your app. then you go to the branch and meet and greet everyone then maybe another week to hear if you get the job.

Interview Question – None really it a ver easy job but important, drivers are the back bone of the company always remember that.   Answer Question

Driver
Lafayette, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Interview Details – Most of the interview was explaining the position and making sure that you could handle it without assistance. Talking about the CEO.

Interview Question – When was there a situation in which you had to do something that you had no experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Driver interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.