Enterprise Rent-A-Car Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Plano, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a campus recruiter. The first step was a phone interview which was basic questions and asked alot about my sales experience. Then if they like you, the next step is an in person interview with an area manager. It was basically a 2 hour beatdown.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Diego, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online through the website portal and was contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all fair. One might be to describe a time when you had to handle an unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, just sign here and there. They placed me in a location close to my apartment.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

It started with a phone interview then I had two in person interviews. First one was in depth and asked a lot of thinking questions. The last one, with the region manager was easy and only asked to tell me about myself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

1st Interview: Phone interview with junior HR member in regional headquarters. Informal and mostly informational. Hardest question: Are you willing to dress professionally for this job? 2nd Interview: In-person interview with HR manager in regional headquarters. Questions focus on explaining how competitive you are, what you believe makes you competitive, do you believe you are the best, what makes you the best, so on. 3rd Interview: In-person interview with Branch manager you are applying for and district manager that your branch falls in. Questions focus on what good leadership is, what makes a good salesman, how to take rejection and so on. Very friendly, not stressful, and somewhat informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Was nice and easy just be confident and professional.

Interview Questions

• Will you stay on for 2 years at least.   1 Answer

I was not interested in sales as the only avenue to move up within the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Phone interview 1st. Invited to in person interview with HR employee. Overall good experience. They ask a lot of questions on what motivates you to succeed. I.e. they want to know you can sell and be a top seller.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me what my hourly wage would be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Interview

First is a phone interview that lasted about 10 minutes. I was asked: how I handled a disgruntled customer if I had sales experience and give a time where I had to persuade someone to do something at my job what kind of leadership skills I have a time where I had to lead a team why I wanted to work at Enterprise how I heard about the job 3 strengths They want very specific answers so don't give something broad. After the phone interview, I was told I would get a phone call to set up an in person interview with the same recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Summer internship, no negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Had one interview at my school and was asked to have a second interview at a site.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time a customer was unhappy and what did you do in that situation?   Answer Question

Had better offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Boston, MA).

Interview

Started off with phone interview with questions on current major, career path, and also previous work experience. It was very well organized. From there, you get a face to face interview with an employer from Human Resources. They ask similar questions, while also giving a detailed description of what the internship would entail. After that, the final interview takes place with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of handling a difficult customer while holding a guest relations job.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

Interview

So Enterprise came to recruit at my university and they had some internship oportunities so I applied. First of all you need to impress the recruiter for an interview. If you do well enough here then the rest of the process is easy. The recruiter becomes your friend. You interview with them once to make sure you qualify and make sure you are not telling lies. Once you pass the first interview they send you to observe a branch and interview there with the branch manager and the area manager. This one here you really need to make an impression. Just be outgoing and be ready to answer questions relating to customer service and sales.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what is the absolute ONE thing you believe you are THE best at. One thing that nobody else is better than you at. I found this question really hard for myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.