Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Jan 28, 2015
1,672 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

There are 3 interviews that you must go through. The initial phone interview after you apply, then you will either be accepted or not to go onto the next one. It can either be with a manager or with the same person you had for the first one. The last one is with the Area Manager in the area you are looking to work in. They aren't too bad, pretty standard. Just be confident and prepared.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions. They are looking to see if you can sell, and if you are competitive.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

first a phone screen and then I was asked to come in for the first interview. The hiring manager was very personable and didn't ask any questions out of the ordinary. Most questions were about customer service and sales experience. It lasted about 40 min and then she opened it up for questions and gave me some more information about the program and structure.

Interview Questions
    • explain a time you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

The phone interview is the first and only interview I received from Enterprise. The recruiter who conducted the interview was nice and made me feel at ease over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer on a sale.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

4 interviews that take place over the course of a few weeks. All they really want to know is about your sales experience, your customer service experience, and what you know about the company. You also do a tour of one of the branches to see what a typical hour or two is like. Fairly easy interview process, just a bit time consuming. Think of times you did sales/ customer service. Tons of questions about being competitive.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied on-line and a hiring manager replied. Asked me to schedule a phone interview with them first. I did scheduled a phone interview 2 days after and the same hiring manager called 10 minutes later than the scheduled time. The interview was about 10-15 minutes long. The hiring manager briefly told me about job. Ask a few questions. At the end of the interview, I was told that the Human resources department would decide about the selection in about 2-3 days.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

They actually called me and told me they were impressed with my resume and were eager to talk to me about the company and all it had to offer. It was great to know they were impressed with particular aspects of my resume such as my campus involvement. Many times, people look at your resume and just go for the interview, but Enterprise took the time to look at exactly what I have experience in and how those experiences can help me develop a career with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

met at career fair through referrral which helps greatly, had interview with area manager and branch manager, final and 3rd interview with regional manager, all together the process and hiring took roughly 3 weeks time

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation