Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015
2,180 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

One phone and Three face to face interviews that seem to be all repeated questions. Remember the questions from the first and perfect your response for the rest. Last interview for me was with two people together.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative trait your previous supervisor would say about you if we asked?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Pretty basic STAR format questions. I had 3 interviews. One with Recruiter on-campus after a fair, one with area manager, one with Regional VP. Process probably took a month I'd say

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when..." type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. One with recruiter which is super easy. Second is with your area manager and the third is with the regional VP. As long as you can have a conversation with anyone and you're outgoing, you will be fine. Just be prepared to work a lot of hours. Typically about 50 hours/week. The training you get is fantastic. I do not regret it at all. You'll probably end up being friends with the people you work with which is a fantastic perk.

Work At Home Rental Car Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Macon, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online received an assessment a day later and after that a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for another phone interview two days later. I have not completed my second interview yet. They asked questions about how each job helped my sales and customer service experience. I was a little nervous after each question there was a long pause. I thought maybe I should say more so that part made me a little nervous.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

First they emailed me to set up a time for a phone interview. They called and we spoke for about a half hour. They then asked me at the end of the phone call to set up a time to come in and interview in person the next week. I did and at the end of that interview, which lasted about an hour, they told me they wanted me to go have another interview with the area manager.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview was short and easy and then in person interview was practically the same. Hiring manager was very helpful and management is easy to talk to. Just need to be prepared and know what you want from them. Be forward and assertive they really like people with a passion for what they want.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online through indeed and got a phone call about a week and a half later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, they just let me know about the position and if I ever worked in customer service. I was then asked to interview with another person from HR at the end of the week. The second interview was a series of questions basically asking about your leadership skills and how you would handle certain situations. They want to make sure that you have a good background of customer service because that's mainly what they strive for. I went to the third interview about 3 days after the second one. The third interview is with an area manager and they basically ask more situational questions and about you competitiveness and customer service experience. After the interview you then are given a sheet and expected to shadow people in the branch so you get an understanding of what the job entails. Background check takes a while so don't get discouraged if you don't get back right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, every intern makes 10$/hr

Application

Interview

Went in and met with the Area Sales Manager. Asked me questions about how I handle pressure. . . .trying to meet sales goals and very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked in to an Insurance office and saw Thrifty pens and notepads etc.?   Answer Question