Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015
2,066 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Senior CAR Interview

Interview

The process was pretty easy. It was traditional as you have one person interviewing and they asked the usual questions related to retail jobs. I got a quick tour of the branch at the airport. I also interviewed with the branch manager and the area manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you improve your sales?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

One phone and Three face to face interviews that seem to be all repeated questions. Remember the questions from the first and perfect your response for the rest. Last interview for me was with two people together.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative trait your previous supervisor would say about you if we asked?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I applied online then received an email to set up a phone interview using a link provided. I set up the phone screen and talked with the recruiter today. It was a quick interview and the recruiter was very nice. She told a little about the job and asked basic questions all of which I was prepared for by reading other comments on this site, that was very helpful. The phone screen is as far as I have got so far she told me she would let me know Monday if I was selected for an in person interview with her hopefully I will get the in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I got a phone call for the first interview phone screening. It was only 5 minutes long and we just discussed past sales experience and the starting pay. What sales experience do I have? Would I like to work in the community? Does the salary sound like something I would like? Kelly was very nice, but seemed to be in a rush. She said should would speak with cooperate tomorrow and find out how many positions they were hiring and let me know if I will get a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do I have? Would I like to work in the community? Does the salary sound like something I would like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online through their website. I got a call from Kelly. She was very up front about the hours and pay. She explained that we were expected to work some weeks 50+ hours and would be paid Upwards of 42K. I'm no stranger to hard work so I said that it was ok. We set up and interview and I went to her office and was asked many questions about sales and competition. They are very numbers associated, and very competitive centered. She said that I did well and that I would move forward in the interview process. I went to a location that was a very busy location. I was unimpressed, there weren't many cars available, and there were lots of dirty cars and lots of cars that needed to be taken to the shop. I was shown around by the associate manager who had been with enterprise for a few years and he asked me questions about my sales and competitiveness. I knew I was being kind of pre interviewed by him and then I was interviewed by two branch managers and was asked mostly sales and competitive questions. Received an email a week later from Kelly saying that I wouldn't be moving forward in the interview process. I emailed her back asking what it was that didn't land me a job and I didn't get an answer.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy questions no prep needed. Everyone was easy to talk too and made you feel relaxed. They ask you basic interview questions most places ask. If you know your accounting this job interview will be easy especially if you are personable.

Interview Questions

• Three parts to a balance sheet?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You don't negotiate you either accept or decline.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Multi-Leveled, multiple interviews with the managers. Lunch and a few other meeting sessions to really feel if you're the perfect fit to the "team". This is a group of individuals that bleeds green for Enterprise, and the company rewards them for it.

Interview Questions

• -Situational interviewing -Need great stories and detailed examples -Back up what you claim   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Initially contacted via email with an offer for a phone interview. Used link for webpage to schedule time and date. Phone interview started out pleasant, but upon answering the second question interviewer reacted rudely to my answer. I was told I did not answer the question to their liking and the question was repeated to me in a slow and condescending manner. I was shocked by this behavior, but tried to answer the question again. Rudeness on the part of the interviewer occurred a second time when they felt the need to correct me with facts from company funded studies after answering an opinion based question. The only positive about the process is that they did let me know that they weren't considering me further.