Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015
2,169 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

One phone and Three face to face interviews that seem to be all repeated questions. Remember the questions from the first and perfect your response for the rest. Last interview for me was with two people together.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative trait your previous supervisor would say about you if we asked?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview was short and easy and then in person interview was practically the same. Hiring manager was very helpful and management is easy to talk to. Just need to be prepared and know what you want from them. Be forward and assertive they really like people with a passion for what they want.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Pretty basic STAR format questions. I had 3 interviews. One with Recruiter on-campus after a fair, one with area manager, one with Regional VP. Process probably took a month I'd say

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when..." type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online through indeed and got a phone call about a week and a half later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, they just let me know about the position and if I ever worked in customer service. I was then asked to interview with another person from HR at the end of the week. The second interview was a series of questions basically asking about your leadership skills and how you would handle certain situations. They want to make sure that you have a good background of customer service because that's mainly what they strive for. I went to the third interview about 3 days after the second one. The third interview is with an area manager and they basically ask more situational questions and about you competitiveness and customer service experience. After the interview you then are given a sheet and expected to shadow people in the branch so you get an understanding of what the job entails. Background check takes a while so don't get discouraged if you don't get back right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, every intern makes 10$/hr

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Went in and met with the Area Sales Manager. Asked me questions about how I handle pressure. . . .trying to meet sales goals and very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked in to an Insurance office and saw Thrifty pens and notepads etc.?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I wouldn't say there was anything special about the interview process. It was a fairly standard interview. The interviewer seemed okay enough. She was obviously a manager there. I didn't have to wait long for the interview. I dressed in a nice business suit and tie. I did not get this position, and the reason I believe that I didn't get the job is because of my answer to the question below.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in the phrase, the "customer is always right"?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Phone interview just asking about experience and how are you qualified. Actually interview goes over the job description and how the salary is aprox 42000 a year, which it is not its actually lower unless you get someone hired and sell a few car and some other things which they leave out until after you get hired. Really is a joke they will hire anyone and do not care if you leave you have zero value in the company which i have learned after i decided to quit. All you need to do to get hired is have a degree and sales experience and just say you are competitive and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you have to go above and beyond?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Got called into the Administrative office for an interview and then I had an interview with the branch manager and area manager. They had us all sit together and then we went in one by one to actually do the interviews. The other people interviewing were nervous too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you you're salary, when you are really hourly.