1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.

Interview

It was very demanding. Firts day 2 people. 2 tests (math and personalitty) Second Day 3 people, plus a HR phone interview Thirdy day 1 person. The one one recruiters wanted to hire me. But the HR (that was on the phone decided not to). I was very prepared for the Interview. It was very tiring!! At the end they decided not to. It was so stressfull the interview process that I would not rent a car from them ever after! I am glad I did not go to work for them! The salary was terrible. And, if a phone interview is more powerfull than a face to face one... We have a problem.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest achievement? What is your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question