Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Interview Questions

1,575 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,575 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

One phone and Three face to face interviews that seem to be all repeated questions. Remember the questions from the first and perfect your response for the rest. Last interview for me was with two people together.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative trait your previous supervisor would say about you if we asked?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Pretty basic STAR format questions. I had 3 interviews. One with Recruiter on-campus after a fair, one with area manager, one with Regional VP. Process probably took a month I'd say

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when..." type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. One with recruiter which is super easy. Second is with your area manager and the third is with the regional VP. As long as you can have a conversation with anyone and you're outgoing, you will be fine. Just be prepared to work a lot of hours. Typically about 50 hours/week. The training you get is fantastic. I do not regret it at all. You'll probably end up being friends with the people you work with which is a fantastic perk.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

First they emailed me to set up a time for a phone interview. They called and we spoke for about a half hour. They then asked me at the end of the phone call to set up a time to come in and interview in person the next week. I did and at the end of that interview, which lasted about an hour, they told me they wanted me to go have another interview with the area manager.

Application

Interview

Went in and met with the Area Sales Manager. Asked me questions about how I handle pressure. . . .trying to meet sales goals and very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked in to an Insurance office and saw Thrifty pens and notepads etc.?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I wouldn't say there was anything special about the interview process. It was a fairly standard interview. The interviewer seemed okay enough. She was obviously a manager there. I didn't have to wait long for the interview. I dressed in a nice business suit and tie. I did not get this position, and the reason I believe that I didn't get the job is because of my answer to the question below.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in the phrase, the "customer is always right"?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Phone interview just asking about experience and how are you qualified. Actually interview goes over the job description and how the salary is aprox 42000 a year, which it is not its actually lower unless you get someone hired and sell a few car and some other things which they leave out until after you get hired. Really is a joke they will hire anyone and do not care if you leave you have zero value in the company which i have learned after i decided to quit. All you need to do to get hired is have a degree and sales experience and just say you are competitive and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you have to go above and beyond?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Got called into the Administrative office for an interview and then I had an interview with the branch manager and area manager. They had us all sit together and then we went in one by one to actually do the interviews. The other people interviewing were nervous too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you you're salary, when you are really hourly.