Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

2.8

Administrative Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

They ask about excel experience, but it's obvious the person asking has no knowledge.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Phone interview, 1 on 1 with recruiter, and then had an interview with the branch manager and the regional vice president. Originally, was only going to have an interview with branch manager, but BP was available that day. Made it very tough! Hardly any feedback. Required more feedback to know how I could have improved, but ended up not getting the job and a lame genetic e-mail. Not willing to help for the modern workforce without providing valuable advice.

Interview Questions
    • Name a moment in your career that you digressed with your employer?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

This is a true sales job, you have to be professional, aggressive, think outside the box and a closer. If you dont ask for the job they will not give it to you. Do your research, role play and do not hesitate they will smell it in your voice. You first do an interview with the VP, then an intense phone interview with head of HR, last an intense panel interview for 2 hours.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

Phone interview. Check!

First Interview: 1 hour. Nice woman that gave me advice for second interview. Check! (Many questions about overcoming adversity and why I am going to be the man at the company.)

Second Interview: 1 hour 45 min. Intense grilling again. This interview like the last was conducted by a 9 year veteran who clearly loved their job.

Third Interview: I actually was late because I had the wrong time. The area manager hardly gave any time to what I thought was the end of my run at employment. Instead she told me stories about how she missed an interview with a client, and she also made me feel at ease. All three people that interviewed me were woman, and they were all very serious. I actually found it very challenging to win these woman over, but once they knew I was authentic, they let their guard down.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about washing cars in your suite even though you spent 60,00 on college?   View Answer
    • Why are you going to do so well here?   View Answer
    I told them that I was there to learn and become a great manager, I said they should pay me whatever they want, but once I move past the MT phase, I said I had every intention on making a great living.

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Very simple interview process. Interviewed with both area manager and branch manager. I was asked simple questions about my past work experiences and what hope to accomplish if hired by Enterprise? I made it clear that my strengthens (customer service skills) would match up well at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. A week later I was offered the job!!

Area Rental Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2010.

Have to become eligible by having a high enough Branch customer service score which "qualifies" you to be able to interview for the position. Your branch must also meet certain performance goals. You interview against a panel of other area managers, asst regional vice president, and the regional vice president.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

It was a 3 step interview process. I got through all of them. On the final interview was where they really drill you to make sure you are ready to start your career here. The 3rd and final interview was with 2 of the senior executives and they played 'good cop' 'bad cop' meaning one was super nice while the other one was drilling you with questions. just be confident and convincing that you really want the job. i didn't really want it too much i just needed to find something so they probably saw that.

Interview Questions
    • if you can describe yourself in one word, what would it be?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

phone interview hr Interview area manager interview and then regional manager interiew

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2012.

I filled out an application online and was called back the very next day. I had three interviews, all very difficult. The first one was a phone interview, the second was a face-to-face with area manager and branch manager, third was with regional area manager.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about the saying, The customer is always right?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2010.

HR manager unable to read and decipher emails and would call when told she would email or would email when she said she would call. Then upset at potential employee when her email was missed due to HER miscomunication.

Interview Questions
    • what is your interpretation of this position?   View Answer

HR manager was extremely rude, condescending and disrespectful on phone 'interview'.
    Suggested review of job posting and contacting her for additional info if I was still interested. I did not review the position details again. My decision to decline employment was caused by her extreme rudeness on the phone and my personal business in the future is also affected. Its too bad HR people don't understand that potential employees are also customers.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!