Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015
1,986 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Note: When you are applying at Enterprise, let them know or feel that you are ready for any kind of work and you understand the fact that in order to progress in career, one needs to put in time at the lower level.

At first I was contacted from the HR and over the phone the lady gave me the job overview as well as the salary for the first year and asked couple of easy questions.

The second interview was with the Talent Acquisition Manager. Most of the questions were situational based.

The third interview was with the Area Manager. Most of the questions were behavioral.

The last interview was with the group rental manager. At that point, it was like making a sales pitch where I had to sell myself i.e. why me than others? However, I would advise other applicants to always end the conversation with a nice closing statement. It will help to stick out in the group.

Remember that its a sales position so, focus your answer on going extra mile and try to mention qualities of a good customer service during the casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult situation?
      3 best qualities?
      Tell me of a time when you went extra mile?
      Why should we choose you?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Interview

1st is a brief phone screening after I applied online. Then I was set up with an HR recruiter for an in person interview. Next was a 2 person interview. Last was with an regional manager. Been about 5 days since my last interview and still waiting on an answer.

Interview Questions

• If we were to call your parents, what would they say as a reason you are not fit for this job?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview, 1:1 and the second interview is in two days. I will be under studying the branch and meeting with the branch and area manager. Flings crossed? Questions asked include: tell me about your self, sales experience. Dealt with difficult customer, exceed customer's expectation, working in a competitive environment etc.

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Be yourself. They love high energy, outgoing people. First two interviews are fairly easy and they get more difficult down the road. Practice behavioral questions before you go into the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Phone screen, interview with a recruiting manager, interview with branch and area manager, then once you move on you meet with the Vice President and once you meet with him your pretty much approved.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No discussion

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Three interviews are conducted. They also do an observation day where candidates can interact with staff and customers and ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation is allowed during the hiring process. They will not go up or down. It's a take it or leave it offer.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Three interviews. Last one with regional VP.

Management & Sales Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Every individual that I interview with was incredibly nice and I felt that they actually wanted to learn more about me on a personal level.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Typically a 3 stage interview process starting with the recruiter who is typically conducting a very generic interview. Their goal at this time is to qualify you for the position, 4-year degree etc..., explain the responsibilities, pay, and career path as well as assess your strengths, weaknesses and interest in the position. The next interview is with the Area Rental Manager at a local office, and includes a one hour branch observation as well as up to one hour interview with the Area Rental Manager. The questions asked here are to further asses your strengths and weaknesses as well as further define your fit into the organization. Questions here will largely focus on sales, competitive spirit and customer service. The third and final interview is conducted by the Group or Regional Rental Manager and typically lasts up to one hour also. Questions here will typically emulate those posed by the Area Rental Manager along with a focus towards your long-term commitment to the position.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to meet the needs of a customer
      2) Tell me about a time you overcame a situation with an upset customer
      3) Tell me about a time you had to convince someone on a product or idea they didn't see the value in.
      4) Tell me about a time you worked with a team in a competitive environment. What was your role and your proudest accomplishment?

Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A... as an entry level position the offer is present as take it or leave it.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Long process, but it makes you feel very knowledgeable about the company. They know what they're looking for and usually if you make it beyond the first interview you'll make it all the way. Be energetic and show a passion for growth. This is a company that wants to hear about what you want to be rather than why you'd be good at the starting position.