Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Apr 12, 2014

Getting the Interview

1,300 candidate interviews

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – It would have been a great interview except the person I interviewed with seemed distracted. He was looking more at his computer than at me when I would answer questions.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any question I couldn't answer.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Recruiter, several interviews- lots of behavioral questions

Interview Question – They give you five words that mean most to the company and ask you to rate the from most important to least.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Question – lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – Took a total of 3 weeks. Did a phone interview then got a call back for a face to face interview. About a week later i received a call saying they are going to pursue other candidates.

Interview Question – When was a time you missed a deadline and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Interview would have consisted of 3 separate interviews. Position seems to focus largely around sales. Basic interview questions are asked. You watch an enterprise video before you go in to the actual interview, which I guess is supposed to be super motivational. The person who interviewed me was really friendly, and it was a comfortable interview.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions in the first round of interviews   Answer Question

Olathe, KS

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview, and second came the face-to-face interview. The interview mostly most comprised of reviewing and questioning my education, related job background, sales, and customer service experience, if any. The management Trainee positions are for recent college graduates, which you means you don't have to have a lot of experience.

Interview Question – Provide examples of various work scenario encounters in the fields of sales and customer service.   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – I was about to start interviewing with Enterprise's recruiter, but because I'm from New Mexico and the position was in Missouri, I was told up front, that there was no assistance for relocation PLUS if my interviews progressed far enough I would need to fly/drive myself out on my own dime. Because the pay range was a significant pay cut, I declined the interview.

Interview Details – Three interviews

Interview Question – Tell me about a time.....you went above and beyond for a costumer   Answer Question

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – 1st interview was at the district Office. Lasted about 30 minutes to a hour. I was told I would move on to next step which is an onsite interview exactly a week later.

Interview Question – No hard questions.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Management Trainee Intern

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – first interview was a phone call the second interview was with the recruiter the third was an observation and interview with the area manager

Interview Question – How do you deal with an angry customer?
What are your strengths and weaknesses pertaining to sales?
What is your dream job?
What do you know about enterprise?
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car interview questions and advice. All 1,300 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.