Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015
2,156 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The went through 3 interviews. One was with the Recruiter. Second interview Branch Manager. Third interview with area manager. They let me know I was hired after week. The interview was based a lot on my personality was fit for there culture. They don't require sales experience.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2015.

Interview

It was 2 different interviews , one with the talent acquisition manager and the next with the area and branch manager. The first interview is just personal questions and the second interview requires observation at the branch then the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , 3week process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Cranford, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

it is a very rigorous process that you go through to be hired.first interview is a 30 min phone interview. Then you have an in person interview with the talent acquisition manager. Then an interview with the area manager. Finally with the regional manager who has the final say in your hiring.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you encountered with a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I meet my recruiter and area manager at a campus event. When started talking and my recruiter explained the two part interview process. She said that if I was interested she could count our conversation as my first interview and then just schedule a follow up with the area manager. I went in the next week for my second interview. There was a one hour observation at the branch then a one hour interview with the area manager. I was hired on the phone the next morning.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Only had one interview. No call back, no feedback. The interview was a basic get to know you and your goals interview. Very generic questions. Really wasn't worth my time, could have been done over the phone.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through Monster, and was contacted within 2-3 days. There's a total of 3 interviews I made it to the third only to not get the job. The final said I didn't seem competitive enough. First interview was meeting with recruiter 30-45 mins long 2nd with area manager HOUR LONG. 3rd with regional president 30 min

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Newark, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Person that was giving interview was 30min late but first I had email Communications from there I received a phone call interview after that I had the in person interview that was really short only lastin less than 10 min

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Went in and met with the Area Sales Manager. Asked me questions about how I handle pressure. . . .trying to meet sales goals and very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked in to an Insurance office and saw Thrifty pens and notepads etc.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Greenville, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

the process is very long. there is at least 3 interviews before you even get an answer. but the higher you go the better you are. It honestly is not that difficult just keep telling them how competitive you are and your good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

3 step interview with recruiter, area manager, then RVP. got to talk with them and they literally told me to ask any question i want. they are very upfront on salary and benefits and hours.