Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Feb 26, 2015
1,711 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Begins with phone interview to see if your personality will fit. Next interview is in-person with the hiring coordinator. Basic questions about customer service and sales experience. Second in-person interview is with the Area Manager that you would potentially work under. This can take anywhere from 30 mins to 1.5 hrs. In depth behavioral questions as well as why you would be a great fit for the company. Also some questions to assess if you did your research on the company's history. Final in person interview would be with the branch manager. Mine was just a formality so not sure what kind of questions they would ask someone who they haven't offered the job to yet.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of great customer service, example sales pitch, why do you want to work here?, etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I got a phone interview and was told that there was 2 in person interviews. I was offered the in person interviews after the phone interview. I declined the in person because the salary was not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

I got an email to set up an interview. I went in for the first interview and am waiting to hear back. During the interview someone showed me around the lot and the building before having a one on one interview. The whole process was about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to sell something new and how did you sell it?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied on-line and a hiring manager replied. Asked me to schedule a phone interview with them first. I did scheduled a phone interview 2 days after and the same hiring manager called 10 minutes later than the scheduled time. The interview was about 10-15 minutes long. The hiring manager briefly told me about job. Ask a few questions. At the end of the interview, I was told that the Human resources department would decide about the selection in about 2-3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Asked questions about sales mainly. The recruiter made me very nervous about the entire process. I knew from the beginning of the interview that i wasnt going to get it. The description of the jobs ask for sales or customer service but enterprise only looks at sales although they tell you otherwise. I really wanted to work for this company but I think that their expectations are a bit wierd and they arent sure exactly what they want.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in your past work experience or education experience that you were a leader?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Applied online, met recruiter at career fair, received an invitation for a phone screening within a week. The phone screening consisted of basic questions such as why enterprise. I was then invited at the end of the phone screening to the regional office for an in person interview. It was all behavioral questions. I was then told I would hear back within a week if I moved on to the final round of interviews which is a job shadow and interview with branch manager. I got to the final rounds and am waiting to complete them.

Interview Questions
    • How are your time management skills? What is customer service to you? Tell me a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

I met with Enterprise at a career fair and was offered a phone interview. The interview is one of the first interviews of three. The interview was very easy and I was offered a in person interview on campus.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

There are 3 interviews that you must go through. The initial phone interview after you apply, then you will either be accepted or not to go onto the next one. It can either be with a manager or with the same person you had for the first one. The last one is with the Area Manager in the area you are looking to work in. They aren't too bad, pretty standard. Just be confident and prepared.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions. They are looking to see if you can sell, and if you are competitive.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

first a phone screen and then I was asked to come in for the first interview. The hiring manager was very personable and didn't ask any questions out of the ordinary. Most questions were about customer service and sales experience. It lasted about 40 min and then she opened it up for questions and gave me some more information about the program and structure.

Interview Questions
    • explain a time you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

The phone interview is the first and only interview I received from Enterprise. The recruiter who conducted the interview was nice and made me feel at ease over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer on a sale.   Answer Question