Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Feb 26, 2015
1,707 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sales Management Trainee Interview

They actually called me and told me they were impressed with my resume and were eager to talk to me about the company and all it had to offer. It was great to know they were impressed with particular aspects of my resume such as my campus involvement. Many times, people look at your resume and just go for the interview, but Enterprise took the time to look at exactly what I have experience in and how those experiences can help me develop a career with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

met at career fair through referrral which helps greatly, had interview with area manager and branch manager, final and 3rd interview with regional manager, all together the process and hiring took roughly 3 weeks time

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Great interview! Outgoing manager and Area manager. I had a total of 3 interviews. Come prepared to discuss sales experience. They really like people that can sell and are personable.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2015.

The process took about a month and a half, a week or two being added because I had another job and we needed to schedule interviews around my current work schedule. I applied online and a recruiter contacted me. She asked me preliminary questions about my experience, having a degree, and if I had any time restraints as far as work schedule goes and any reservations about working the 49+ hour work week.

From there she scheduled a formal phone interview where we went into greater depth about my customer service and sales experience backround. This came with basic questions about giving her specific examples of times I went above and beyond for customers or made a challenging sale.

After this interview came an in-person group interview at a branch location with a branch manager and area manager that took around 3 hours where you shadow employees on the job and interact with everyone in the office so you get a feel for the branch and they get a feel for you. It concludes with the interview where they ask you much more detailed questions about your experience, strengths, and weaknesses.

Finally, I had an interview with another area manager at an airport location to see that side of the business. There I was asked more of the same questions about my experience and why I was interested in the company and to give reasons for why they should hire me. Shortly after my final interview I was given a call from my recruiter to extend an offer of employment and I accepted.

The best tips I can give on your interview are:

1. Throughout every interview you should be well prepared to talk about *specific* examples about your past (i.e. your best sales day, a time where you really wowed a customer, handling a difficult customer, and converting a no to a yes on a big sale). Don't go on and on but cite specifically what you did in each interaction, don't be general.

2. Dress as if this was your first day of work. Wear a suit, be professional, and come already in compliance with their own grooming standards.

3. Be enthusiastic about the company. Do your research on them and show that you've looked at their website and know a thing or two. They are looking for people to stay with the company long term so treat them as if it isn't just another job, but that you really want to be there.

4. Ask them questions and show that you've taken an interest in both the company and position. Ask them about their jobs and their career paths and how they got there. This company is very big on the concept of mentorship.

5. Be prepared to show them that you are driven, competitive, and ambitious. They are looking for people that are going to move up the ladder and fight for their spot.

6. Finally, be yourself. Don't try to come off as fake or desperate. Be calm, relaxed, outgoing, and ready to mingle with coworkers and customers. Prove that you belong.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about Enterprise that makes you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied on-line and was contacted via email a few days later to set up a face to face interview with the talent acquisition manager. A week later I interviewed with the Branch Manger and the Area Manager. It's been almost a week and I still have not heard back….

Interview Questions
    • You must have sales experience and the competitive spirit   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The entire process was a little over a month after completing the computer testing and customer service simulation. Each interview lasted over 30 minutes and were the basic "tell me a time when you..." questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. About a week after the second interview I was offered the position but the training class didn't start until a few months later. I accepted the February start date.

Management Trainee Interview

- Interview with Recruiter (Initial Interview)
          Location of this Interview is at the Admin Office based in Pittsburgh, PA.
    - Branch Interview with Branch Manager + Area Manager
            Location of this Interview is at the Potential Branch you'll Work at.
    - Interview with Group Manager (Final Interview)
            Location of this Interview is where the Group Manager's Home Office is at the Time.