Enterprise Rent-A-Car

1,304 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Intern Interview

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – Phone interview and then an interview with a recruiter. Then you go to a branch location and interview with the manager.

Interview Question – What have you learned in school that's not academic is most important?   Answer Question

Management Intern Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. One with the area recruiter and the other with the area manager, both on separate days.

Interview Question – Give me an example when you had a disagreement with your boss.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – May say something like "you dont want to work here" to see your reaction   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car Interview

Plattsburgh, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Made me drive about 6 hours all together for two of the four interviews. One included a $15 ferry. Last interview was very unorganized, they didn't know I didn't have much sales experience and didn't like that but all the other three interviewers knew this and passed me on. Drove two and a half hours away from the area where I was interviewing for in a snow storm for the last interview and they were late! They didn't know who I interviewed with. Were very rude and mean. WORST company I have ever interviewed with.

Interview Question – Prove to me now that you are great at sales.   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details – I learned about Enterprise from a career fair. The first step was an informal phone call to check my driving record and verify my information before the first interview. The first interview was with someone in HR. She was very intimidating and tried to put up a strong front but I still made it to the second round. The second round was with two people at one of the branches, a district manager and store manager. They were much more layed back and personable. After the second interview however I received a generic email saying they were going with another candidate.

Interview Question – All the questions were your basic behavioral question. Tel me a time when...   Answer Question

Vehicle Service Agent Interview

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – The interview went very well.

Interview Question – There weren't any, the position was straight forward.   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Rental Manager Interview

Merriam, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview questions are mostly behavioral. Be prepared to give examples of how you handled past situations, not just how you would theoretically handle ones that may arise. Be friendly and smile consistently. Make sure you have previous sales experience and examples of success. This is a sales and customer service company.

Interview Question – I did not experience any curve balls in my interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You take what they offer or you don't. This goes all the way up the ladder throughout your career promotions.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Very difficult to get in the door but once you have interviewed you are in.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are better than the person that will be interviewing next?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Management Trainee
Olathe, KS

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview, and second came the face-to-face interview. The interview mostly most comprised of reviewing and questioning my education, related job background, sales, and customer service experience, if any. The management Trainee positions are for recent college graduates, which you means you don't have to have a lot of experience.

Interview Question – Provide examples of various work scenario encounters in the fields of sales and customer service.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car