Enterprise Rent-A-Car

1,622 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The first interview was over the phone. I was traveling when I got the call and stopped on the side of the road to take it. After the phone interview, I was invited to a second interview at the regional office. They were flexible as I was out of town at the time. I went in and first met and interviewed with a Management Trainee, who allowed me to ask questions about daily operations. Afterwards, I was taken to the site manager's office and interviewed with him and the regional manager. They were all very welcoming and were interested in getting to know me as a person, as well as a potential employee. Shortly thereafter I was offered a position with another one of their local offices.

Interview Questions
    • They were interested in my military background, primarily with leadership and management responsibilities. The questions were mostly behavioral but some did have to do with sales experience. It was all pretty standard. Nothing I can think of caught me off-guard. Just be sure you can talk specifically about past experiences and how you handled bad situations.   Answer Question
    Intern pay was standard. No negotiation.

Manager Trainee Interview

I had two interviews. One after meeting a recruiter on campus, the other one with the manager at the location I wanted to work. Mostly behavioral questions, such as "why is customer service important?", " do you hate losing more then you like winning?", " When have you failed?", and asking for leadership experiences.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews. All other reviews are correct. 1st one is easiest, 2nd is harder. Behavioral approach. They are looking for energetic, confident people that are looking to sell their butt off.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work 7 days a week, some locations may open up on Sunday   Answer Question

Other offers had a better work/life balance with same pay.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online, had a quick phone interview, then she set up an in person interview with HR. The whole process went pretty quick. Interview was pretty straight forward. Interviewer didn't seem like she wanted to interact, she just wanted to ask the usual questions. I did not make it to the next step of the interview process, but it would've been another interview with the manager of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. Have you even sold something to someone who didn't want it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I talked to a recruiter and sent them a thank you e-mail. A couple days later they e-mailed me for asking for an interview. The interview was one on one and they mostly asked behavioral questions. I still haven't heard back from them about second round interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time a customer was upset with your service and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The interview depends on the interviewer. They are looking for a good fit for the branch/ area, Enterprise likes to focus on creating a sales environment. Interview should talk about your passion for sales and that you are a hard worker. Phone screen, Interview with Area Recruiter, Branch visit and interview, Regional VP interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very detailed on ambition you ability to thrive in adverse situations.   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New London, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New London, CT

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Submitted online application and wasn't contacted for over a month. When I finally was, it was via email to set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15-20 minutes and was pretty rigorous. Lots of questions involving examples. Told me they'd be in contact if they wanted to set up an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basically any question that you'd have to provide an example of a previous work situation for.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The process was very straight forwards and the interviewer was very nice. It is a three step interview first with a recruiter then job shadow with area manager and branch manager, and then an interview with VP. They also do not negotiate salary.

Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Phone interview
    Applied Online
    Spoke for 28 minutes. Asked my about all of my jobs I've had. why I left them. told me about the type of schedule I would have for the first year. that there is no moving up in the company but there are bonuses.
    Basic phone interview. Half way through it I started losing my voice making it hard to speak. Which is why I think I didn't get the job. I thought I had dine very well and I'm qualified. Oh well.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

I applied on October 6th. They sent me an assessment test immediately. The next day they called to set up my first interview. It took about a week before they called for the first interview and it took about 10 minutes. I was asked basic customer service questions. I was then asked for a second interview about week later. This interview took about 30 minutes and asked more customer service questions and asked a lot of questions about my work history. 5 days later I received an email requesting a background check. About 3 days later they let me know that I needed to send in additional information to prove my job verification. I didn't hear anything for 7 days. I received an email asking to speak with me and to give them a good time to call. I received a call today with an offer of employment. It took 4 weeks but I'm hoping it was worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. I already knew the hourly rate and was ok with it.