Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
1,783 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I got a phone interview and was told that there was 2 in person interviews. I was offered the in person interviews after the phone interview. I declined the in person because the salary was not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

I got an email to set up an interview. I went in for the first interview and am waiting to hear back. During the interview someone showed me around the lot and the building before having a one on one interview. The whole process was about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to sell something new and how did you sell it?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I applied on-line and a hiring manager replied. Asked me to schedule a phone interview with them first. I did scheduled a phone interview 2 days after and the same hiring manager called 10 minutes later than the scheduled time. The interview was about 10-15 minutes long. The hiring manager briefly told me about job. Ask a few questions. At the end of the interview, I was told that the Human resources department would decide about the selection in about 2-3 days.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked questions about sales mainly. The recruiter made me very nervous about the entire process. I knew from the beginning of the interview that i wasnt going to get it. The description of the jobs ask for sales or customer service but enterprise only looks at sales although they tell you otherwise. I really wanted to work for this company but I think that their expectations are a bit wierd and they arent sure exactly what they want.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your past work experience or education experience that you were a leader?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, met recruiter at career fair, received an invitation for a phone screening within a week. The phone screening consisted of basic questions such as why enterprise. I was then invited at the end of the phone screening to the regional office for an in person interview. It was all behavioral questions. I was then told I would hear back within a week if I moved on to the final round of interviews which is a job shadow and interview with branch manager. I got to the final rounds and am waiting to complete them.

Interview Questions

• How are your time management skills? What is customer service to you? Tell me a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with Enterprise at a career fair and was offered a phone interview. The interview is one of the first interviews of three. The interview was very easy and I was offered a in person interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

The process took 2+ months from the time I did the initial interview to when I started

First I had a phone interview with the HR Acquisition Specialist on Thursday. I guess it went well so she sent me a email a hour later setting up a in-person interview Monday Morning. The interview went great because I really showed enthusiasm and knowledge of Sales and Customer Service plus I'm ultra competitive. At the end of the interview I was offered a 2nd interview with the Area and Branch Manager the next day which led me to believe there hiring process is quick and easy but don't believe the hype.

The 2nd interview was the hardest. I got there around 9am and was told by the HR Specialist that the first 30 min would be a Branch Operations observation and then the second half would be the follow up interview. After 20 min of employee observation and customer interaction I was called back to meet with the Asst Branch Manager. After that I went and talked with both the Area and Branch Manager. The only advice I can give you is prepare well, keep smiling, and be yourself! They really focus on customer service, sales and competitive nature.

About a week later the HR Specialist gave me a call regarding the 3rd and Final interview with the Regional Vice President. Although the call was Monday, I didn't received the interview invite until the following Monday with a interview on Wednesday. This interview lasted about 30min and the RVP just wanted to see how much of a fit I will be if selected. I had a understanding that once you met with the RVP your pretty much locked in for the job offer but once again don't believe the hype! Prepare well and treat it as the other interviews and more than likely you'll get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your leadership helped someone?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter who saw my resume online and asked if I'd be interested. I submitted my application online and got a call a week later. They did a quick phone screen, maybe like 15-20 minutes, explaining the job, the hours, the pay, etc. to see if I'd like to come in for an interview. I went on my first interview with the recruiter a couple days later where she asked me mostly customer service and sales related questions and about my experience in retail. She told me she wanted me to move forward that day before I left. I probably sat down with her for an hour or so. After that, I went to a branch to observe for an hour and sat down with an area manager after that for another hour or so. He basically asked similar questions, about customer service, retail, and more of what my future goals are. He informed me that I was moving forward that day as well. A week and a half later, I sat down with the regional vice president. It was more of a friendly conversation of enterprise and my career goals and his experience with the company. He offered me the job right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer, do you feel guilty upselling, what is your dream job, is the customer always right, tell me about a negative experience with a customer, how do you react after a negative customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews total.
    The first was with the HQ recruiter who played a big role in the interview process as all recruiters should be a guide to you in hopes that you succeed and they get paid. She was very friendly, professional, answered any questions I had along the interview process, and asked basic IV questions about me, my resume, personality, etc.. The second interview was part observation (1hr) of a store and its fast-paced culture and also, part interview Q&A (1hr) with the area rental manager and branch manager from another Dallas area location. I definitely got the good cop/ bad cop impression by the way questions were asked. Overall, it was challenging yet, it felt like the 2 managers and myself clicked together very well and I could see myself working under both of them as an MT. I was given the same impression in return so I felt pretty good about the last interview buttttttt Last, not least, the 3rd interview was with the regional vp..seasoned, etc. and another guy who appeared to be his young trainee that just walked off the graduation stage into his new role who then conducted the IV more so than the older guy.Ultimately, it was the quickest IV I've EVER experienced and don't know where things began to go wrong but I left the 3rd one feeling mocked by what I did to pay rent (bartended at night, job searched and networked in thee mornings)in the meantime because we all know job hunting is a fulltime job in itself and every little bit counts.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had to deal with an angry customer and what the steps I took to resolve such anger.   1 Answer

CDL Shuttle Driver Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Honolulu, HI) in February 2015.

Interview

- Application: Web based application sent.
    - Notification: Phone call the same day by the personnel from recruiting department. Was pretty skeptical in the beginning since the notification came this quickly and promptly one week after talking to someone in the company during the local Career Fest. Courteous and precise on where to be, how to be and what to expect during the phase.
    - Interview: Many questions regarding customer service experience, since this company promptly and accurately relies on excellence in them. Past experience and how I may look in the future and profiling myself in the company was the question I have encountered.
    - Environment: One on one, closed door in the branch manager office.

Interview Questions

• What situation did I encounter as the customer service position that was very difficult to handle.   Answer Question