Enterprise Rent-A-Car

1,431 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and that set up one in person interview at the Enterprise office. Basic behavioral interview without any difficult questions. I was asked "Tell me about a time when I had to deal with a disgruntled customer and what did I do" etc etc.

Interview Question – Are you competitive?   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – It was the standard process you've read about. I honesty believe that ERAC is a company that knows what it's looking for. If you're a candidate, you will know early on. I had a great experience interviewing with them, and ultimately was offered the position.

Interview Question – When were you in a leadership position?

What is your philosophy leadership styles; democratic, lasses fair, etc.
  View Answer

Work From Home Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Work From Home Reservation Sales Agent

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – Well my journey started in 4/30 i filled out an app on line and got a call on 05/13 explain they wanted to interview me and set me up an interview on 05/22 during that interview i was asked What does my computer run on (ONLY ACCEPTS WIND 7 OR 8) is it hard wire told me how much i get paid and also that most likely i will be working weekends training should start in June or July then she asked me question about what would i do if i had to start work and my Internet was not working how would i trouble shoot and then goes on to ask about my resume what dates i worked at a particular job after that she told me a little more about the position as in u get raises but there no way of moving up from the work at home position, then she told me she will give me a call back in three days to let me know if i move on she called me back on 05/28 letting me know that i have been chosen to go to the next phase which is another phone interview on 06/03 which i don't know what to expect so hopefully i got the job so...... we will see

Interview Question – Have your resume with you because i got asked from what date to what date did you work at your last 3 jobs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not sure yet if i got the job so im just gonna believe that i have

Management Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone interview, interview with HR, interview with branch manager/area manager, and finally an interview with the Regional Director. The Area Manager was very cocky, he seemed more interested in speaking about himself than hearing about me.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone call requesting a phone screening the same day. Phone screening was great - the recruiter was very nice and gave me tips for the next interview, which was a couple weeks later (I lived out of the area at the time). 2nd interview was 1 hour of branch observation with the Branch Manager and 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager and Area Manager. Area Manager was great, very friendly. Interview was pretty easy but I had prepared for it well. It was mostly questions about leadership, past experience, and competition. He also asked me to tell him why I would be the best person for this job - I told him that I was a great fit for the job but also this job is a perfect fit for me, he seemed to like that. 3rd interview was set up for about a month later, this one was with the Group Rental Manager. This one was a little more formal, but they asked very similar questions. I didn't do as well on this one, probably because I was more nervous. I tried to ask a career-oriented question to show I wanted to be at the company for a long time, but asked the wrong question. I asked about moving up within the company and eventually working on sustainability initiatives (i have a sustainability degree), and he told me that essentially they don't have jobs for that (but they have a huge sustainability program). I think that was one of the big reasons they didn't hire me.

They like people who are outgoing, competitive, and hard workers. Amp up any leadership experience you have. They also asked me about being able to sell things or persuade people. Just make sure you have answers prepared for behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – What's the most competitive environment you've been in? How did you do?   Answer Question

Interview Details – Initial communication through e-mail
Invited in for interview after 3 days
Got answer after another days wait
Didnt get invited back for second interview, but was a pleasant experience overall. If you prepare, you will do fine. Not very threatening at all.

Interview Question – Tell about a time you worked in a fast paced environment?
(Hard when you barely have work experience)
  Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Received a notification for a phone interview within 5 days of applying. Second interview with HR Representative, Third Interview with Customer Service Manager. Business professional dress, but very laid back and friendly environment.

Interview Question – Who is the person in your life that knows you best?
What are three words this person would use to describe you?
  Answer Question

Management Trainee

I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview was straightforward. They asked about work history and education history along with a few basic questions. Just be friendly and honest and you will get a face to face.

Interview Question – Why are you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I had a face-to-face interview on my college campus last March. The questions mostly consisted of sales related questions and basic behavioral questions were asked. I received an email about a week later that they decided to pursue other candidates. It was a pretty average experience. I believe that I had a poor interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a customer that you were not able to do anything about?   Answer Question

First Interview for Manager In Training Interview

First Interview for Manager In Training

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – My experience was really good. Apply over the Internet, I called in a period of five days and they gave me three dates to choose to be interviewed. After the selection of date they sent me all the information of confirmation via email. On the day of the interview I was received very kindly by the area manager which interviewed me. The interview was very good, if you arrive prepared for it.

Interview Question – The questions were to detail. It talks about the education gained in university, on the strength of sales, leadership, and how do you see yourself in the company.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car