Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week later got a call from the Talent Aquisition manager to set up a phone I interview. Right now I am scheduled for my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise?
      Tell me about your leadership and sales experience?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I first received a call from a recruiter and was asked simple questions about my resume. I was also given a simple description of what theyre looking for. I went in for an interview with a recruitment manager. This last about an hour and was asked questions about sales, customer service and leadership. Sales sales sales....bring that up as much as possible, even with no experience. Its mainly what they are looking for. I was immediately told I would interview with the area and branch manager with a visit at a local branch. I am currently at this step in the process. I believe this is the final stage, before receiving an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Name an accomplishment, besides obtaining your bachelors degree, that you are proud of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Laguna Niguel, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick one on one phone interview, then a 1:1 interview where they ask basic sales type questions, just be confident and sound extremely interested in the job. Next is the branch observation and second interview, which again is pretty easy just interact with the staff and ask questions. Make small talk. Lastly is the interview with the area manager where he asks the same questions as the previous interviews. I was offered the position, unsure if I am taking it yet or not. It a lot of hours for minimal pay.

Interview Questions

I have not decided whether I am excepting or declining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted back the following business day. They asked a few standard questions over the phone, such as address, what made you apply to enterprise, why you would be good for the position, etc. They then asked if I had any time within the next couple of days to come to their corporate office for an interview with a recruiter. I got there very early, didn't prepare at all, and the first interview was over before I knew it. They will ask a lot about your customer service and sales experience, a few scenario questions (none that you can't talk around and out of) and basically just hold a conversation with you to make sure that you can talk to virtual strangers and get points across. They were very nice and friendly and are willing to answer any of your questions about the company ( I suggest you think of a few to ask before going in). Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had an irate customer and what you did to rectify the situation before they left.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I wish I did better. I admit I messed up this interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can sale in a competitive environment?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Was nice and easy just be confident and professional.

Interview Questions

• Will you stay on for 2 years at least.   1 Answer

I was not interested in sales as the only avenue to move up within the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Online Application; interview at Local Branch to which you applied for; they will do a mock sales activity to test your sales technique, then will ask basic questions. They really just want a friendly, open-minded, customer-oriented person. Don't have to be the most confident just have a general conversation with the manager.

Interview Questions

• The mock Sales activity. Not really a question but they want you to sell a product to them (i.e. Fuel, upgrade, GPS, Insurance)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

It's a three step interview process. First you meet with the recruiter. If all goes well, you then meet with an Area Manager for the second interview. The third interview is the longest. You have about a 30-60 min. observation followed by a 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager. They notify you within a week.

Interview Questions

• "What qualities do you think a manager should posses? Can you tell me where in the past you have been able to display these qualities? "   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set rate.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Gardena, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

First phone interview took about 5-7 minutes, mostly to confirm you are the right person are you 18 or older, did you have car accidents in the last 3 years etc. Then was asked to give an available time for a second interview.
    The second phone interview was with the same person plus the Business Manager.
    How did you handle an irate customer? how did you go above and beyond to solve a task? what's the position you are applying for? example of negotiation and time-management from prior experience. Some debits and credits questions. The interview was about 30 minutes.
    Third interview was face-to-face with the same two people. Questions were mostly behavioral plus they will check if you did your research on the company.