Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2010.

Phone interview and 2 interviews with regional managers who were very conceited and could never see myself working for them

The management was unprofessional and rude during interview

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in West Los Angeles, CA

Two interviews-- fairly easy... straight forward questions regarding past sales experience and encounters with customers...

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation where you went out of your way to make a customer happy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

Was nice and easy just be confident and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Will you stay on for 2 years at least.   View Answer

I was not interested in sales as the only avenue to move up within the company.

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2009.

I applied online, and got a phone interview the next day. Not very exciting, the recruiter basically just verified the information and experience you have on the application. Then we scheduled another interview the very same week.
    The recruiter showed me a video about the company and job description. Then it was an one on one interview that contained very typical questions. Very boring. But the recruiter took a lot of time to talk about the company.

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2009.

The interview at Enterprise was facilitated at the corporate office in Culver City. The recruiting manager interviewed me. the questions that were asked were the usual interview questions: describe a time when you had to deal with a conflict, tell me about leadership roles you held, why do you wanna work here. I believe I answered the questions perfectly, but throughout the whole interview I could feel the interviewer looking at me in an odd way, as if she were judging me. I'm a minority, and she was of course the opposite, and i could sense some sort of racial bias before the interview even began. By the end of the interview she made no eye contact, and just told me they'll contact me if i make it to the 2nd round of interviews. She barely shook my hand, it was as if she didnt wanna touch me. Don't get me wrong, I consider myself an okay looking handsome guy. 5'10:, muscular build, clean face, but i guess my skin being darker than hers affected her decision. Kinda sad really when your first interview out of UC Berkeley, you get hit with the realities of being a minority in a white business world. Do not apply to Enterprise, the pay is terrible for a college grad.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenging experience where you had to assume the role of a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Simi Valley, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

It seemed promising but they're really looking for relevant sales experience. I have sales experience, but they weren't interested. It's pretty cut and dry. If you don't meet every item on their list, you're not going to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time when you developed a relationship with one of your customers?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2009.

The recruiter will call you and make sure you understand what the program is you are applying for. They are very nice. Then they set up interview number one with you. There are three total interviews. If you can make it past the first one, you are hired. They want to know that you plan on growing with the company, are competitive, have great customer service, and an easy to get along with personality, due to the fact you'll spend 50hrs/week with your coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation in your life and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating. Everyone starts with the same pay.

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with.   View Answer
    I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Online Application; interview at Local Branch to which you applied for; they will do a mock sales activity to test your sales technique, then will ask basic questions. They really just want a friendly, open-minded, customer-oriented person. Don't have to be the most confident just have a general conversation with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • The mock Sales activity. Not really a question but they want you to sell a product to them (i.e. Fuel, upgrade, GPS, Insurance)   View Answer
    No negotiation just started.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!