Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week later got a call from the Talent Aquisition manager to set up a phone I interview. Right now I am scheduled for my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise?
      Tell me about your leadership and sales experience?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I first received a call from a recruiter and was asked simple questions about my resume. I was also given a simple description of what theyre looking for. I went in for an interview with a recruitment manager. This last about an hour and was asked questions about sales, customer service and leadership. Sales sales sales....bring that up as much as possible, even with no experience. Its mainly what they are looking for. I was immediately told I would interview with the area and branch manager with a visit at a local branch. I am currently at this step in the process. I believe this is the final stage, before receiving an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Name an accomplishment, besides obtaining your bachelors degree, that you are proud of.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic interview like most places. The hiring manager was very laid back and made it seem comfortable enough to be yourself. It was a good interview. Nothing too bad. The setting seemed casual.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

3 interviews one phone interview, two in person interviews. all were fairly simple just go in there with a big smile on your face. be confident and don't really care. just tell them how competitive, go getter, and team player mentality you have and how much value you can add to their roster

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotation standard base pay hourly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

3 step process, typically with hr manager, branch manager, area manager. many behavioral based interview questions for example explain or describe a time when you have sold something or changed someones mind. what was the situation, what you did and what was the result. OR sell me this (interviewer hold up stapler, cell phone, you get the point). What are your strengths and weaknesses. make sure you elaborate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. set entry level Management trainee program

Part-time Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a quick on the phone interview. Then I had an interview with two of the Supervisors in person. After five days of the interview, I was offered the position, at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what is the most difficult person that I had to deal with on my last position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They were firm on the pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Online Application; interview at Local Branch to which you applied for; they will do a mock sales activity to test your sales technique, then will ask basic questions. They really just want a friendly, open-minded, customer-oriented person. Don't have to be the most confident just have a general conversation with the manager.

Interview Questions

• The mock Sales activity. Not really a question but they want you to sell a product to them (i.e. Fuel, upgrade, GPS, Insurance)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just started.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I wish I did better. I admit I messed up this interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can sale in a competitive environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.