Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.7

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I wish I did better. I admit I messed up this interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can sale in a competitive environment?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Was nice and easy just be confident and professional.

Interview Questions

• Will you stay on for 2 years at least.   1 Answer

I was not interested in sales as the only avenue to move up within the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Online Application; interview at Local Branch to which you applied for; they will do a mock sales activity to test your sales technique, then will ask basic questions. They really just want a friendly, open-minded, customer-oriented person. Don't have to be the most confident just have a general conversation with the manager.

Interview Questions

• The mock Sales activity. Not really a question but they want you to sell a product to them (i.e. Fuel, upgrade, GPS, Insurance)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just started.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Recruited from college career fair, had interview with an area manager and a final interview with the branch manager I would work for. If you are a go getter, ambitious and self motivated you will without out a doubt be hired. A lot of people who succeed at Enterprise are "people persons". The interview is set up to see who you are or to assess your grit and character. No need to over prepare the questions are not difficult. Do have go to stories of when you have succeeded, failed and what you did about it. Make sure you dress in professional attire. Match your shoes with your belt, blue or white shirt and a suit that fits. No need for flashy pocket squares or ties. Keep it simple as Enterprise is a very conservative company.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

It's a three step interview process. First you meet with the recruiter. If all goes well, you then meet with an Area Manager for the second interview. The third interview is the longest. You have about a 30-60 min. observation followed by a 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager. They notify you within a week.

Interview Questions

• "What qualities do you think a manager should posses? Can you tell me where in the past you have been able to display these qualities? "   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set rate.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Gardena, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

First phone interview took about 5-7 minutes, mostly to confirm you are the right person are you 18 or older, did you have car accidents in the last 3 years etc. Then was asked to give an available time for a second interview. The second phone interview was with the same person plus the Business Manager. How did you handle an irate customer? how did you go above and beyond to solve a task? what's the position you are applying for? example of negotiation and time-management from prior experience. Some debits and credits questions. The interview was about 30 minutes. Third interview was face-to-face with the same two people. Questions were mostly behavioral plus they will check if you did your research on the company.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Two interviews-- fairly easy... straight forward questions regarding past sales experience and encounters with customers...

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you went out of your way to make a customer happy   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview is quick. The position was offered after a few days. I accepted and worked within two weeks.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay, it is across the board min wage. And now, after one year, a quarter raise ($.25).

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.

Part-time Driver Interview

Application

Interview

It was a quick on the phone interview. Then I had an interview with two of the Supervisors in person. After five days of the interview, I was offered the position, at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what is the most difficult person that I had to deal with on my last position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They were firm on the pay.