Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
33 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Ana, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

Interview Details – one phone interview-easy
1-on-1 interview- easy
one 4 hr interview-tedious and long

Interview Question – sell me this cup   Answer Question

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Sales Manager Trainee
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very fast for me. I applied online and the same day received a phone call to come in and interview. After the first interview, I was sent for another with the branch manager and area manager. The interview was very short and straight and to the point and before I interviewed I observed the branch for an hour.

Interview Question – When have you ever been in a position you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was your response?   Answer Question

Fleet Coordinator Interview

Fleet Coordinator
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewers explained that the job required a lot of work and dedication. They asked about my personality, work habits, past experience. They asked for a background check and wanted to know about my driving record. Great company and great group of guys. The interview took place at the office in the meeting room.

Interview Question – Are you able to work in the sun all day long?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Fullerton, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2009.

Interview Details – I first got an interview on campus and then the women said she would contact me for a follow up interview. I received a phone call to go into a branch for 4-5 hours where I would watch what I would be doing on a regular basis. I went in the morning shift after had a 1:1 interview with the branch manger instead of the area manager because he was busy. I received a phone call to come in to do an interview with the regional manager and did that interview. I was told to be waiting for another phone call. I met for coffee with the area manager and was offered the position. They did a background check and no drug test. You have to have a degree to even get an interview or position.

Interview Question – If I could be any animal what I would be.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation is allowed

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1. met at career fair
2. passed online personality test
3. 1 to 1 interview. questions asked. In your opinion, is the customer always right? Give me a leadership example? Why are you interested in the position?

be prepared to talk about your customer service background and how you want to grow with the company.

Manager In Training Interview

Manager In Training
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed on the phone 2 days after sending in an online application. Got a 1:1 interview with regional recruiter. Went 15 minutes early, the recruiter's assistant came out and gave me a video to watch, took another 10 minutes until the recruiter came out. First thought I had when I saw her - "she does not look happy." First question - why do you want to work here. Most of the questions are behavioral based. Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond a customer's expectations. What leadership roles have you had. Just be prepared and specific. Research the company. Seems like they prefer people with sales experience.Position is sales heavy and I don't think one necessarily needs a degree to succeed.
Didn't get a good vibe from anyone at the offices - seems like they all just started there and got stuck.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter will call you and make sure you understand what the program is you are applying for. They are very nice. Then they set up interview number one with you. There are three total interviews. If you can make it past the first one, you are hired. They want to know that you plan on growing with the company, are competitive, have great customer service, and an easy to get along with personality, due to the fact you'll spend 50hrs/week with your coworkers.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult situation in your life and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. Everyone starts with the same pay.

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2009.

Interview Details – I saw them at the career fair at UCLA
i went on the first interview and the lady loved me.
It was my first real interview and i hadnt been interviewing since my first job.
I was very my self and told the lady about how we have migrated here and how we had, had to start from zero a few times. she liked me a lot but she didnt ask me to provide her with specific examples. she set me up for a secodn interview with an area manager close to where i live. The observation part went really well i really connected with the employees and the branch manager. it was very friendly.
it caught me off guard when right before the area manager came to sit with me an employee gave me heads up that they are going to be asking for specific examples i started panicing
never the less he did end up asking me to provide specific examples and i stumbled they if you have never thought about those questions they are not something that you can think on your feet about

Interview Questions

• give me an specific example of a time when you had to deal with a costumer who was being diffcult and how you handled it   View Answer
  • tell me of an example of a time when you had tension or a conflict with another employee   View Answers (2)

Manager In Training Interview

Manager In Training
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, and got a phone interview the next day. Not very exciting, the recruiter basically just verified the information and experience you have on the application. Then we scheduled another interview the very same week.
The recruiter showed me a video about the company and job description. Then it was an one on one interview that contained very typical questions. Very boring. But the recruiter took a lot of time to talk about the company.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Huntington Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2007.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter - easy. Interview with Area Manager - most difficult, since you will be hired in his/hr area. Picked apart my resume to ensure honesty, and career oriented. Interview with Branch Manager - personality test. Interview with Regional Manager, in case they veto.

Interview Questions

• competitive? willing to work long hours? willing to wash cars? career?   View Answer
  • Are you overly qualified?   View Answer