Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Pretty easy star question straight forward they ale you think it's the best thing since slice bread but don't believe it its a pyramid scam they call you then interview with area manager and then meet the director the. You got it

The job sucks

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Recently had the first interveiw at IAH recruiting center. There were only about six questions, in regards to what I do, why my specific degree, job history. She offer alot information in regards to the position, and what it offers. That there are is potentioanl growth within the company. Based on numbers, not on what type of degree you have. Shhe gave me alot of positive thoughts and ideas for the second interview that I will have in the near future.

Interview Questions
    • Have a smile from the moment you walk in the door, to the moment you walk out. And remain positive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2013.

They were really very Simple Questions, The majority of them being situational, (i.e "tell me a time when", "What would you do if"), What are your goals, are you a hard worker. Asked if you were willing to work around 50 hrs a week. (ends up being 60ish)

Interview Questions
    • How would you accept someone less qualified than you managing and directing you   Answer Question
    Take it or leave the MT set salary, no negotiation