Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Assistant Interview

Extensive interview process. But for someone coming out of college once again it's a good experience. The interview process is thorough. I went into the interview thinking if i get the position or not its great experience. and thats what it was

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed. How did you bounce back   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Assistant Interview

interview process was very long. I had to interview with 4 different managers before being offered a position with the company. The interview questions were pretty simple. The will show you a copy of their sales matrix and ask where you see yourself on that matrix if you were to be hired on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2013.

The process is 3-4 interviews. You begin with a phone screening asking about what attracted you to apply. The next one is a phone interview which you are asked by the recruiter why you should be hired and what values you bring. The third interview is with the area/branch manager you will be hired and they ask you questions rapid fire about previous experience and why you deserve this job. The final interview is with the Regional Vice President and Regional Rental Manager. They further grill you on why you are deserving of a career with Enterprise and you want to sell yourself the entire time, that is how you get the job. Be confident but not cocky.

Interview Questions
    • What is you biggest weakness/area of improvement?   View Answer
    You will be paid x amount of dollars non-negotiable. We expect a 2-year non-written commitment from you stating you will stay with the company.

Management Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

2 interviews last one with area manager great experience

Management Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied for this job online, got an email the next day for a phone interview, was invited to the first in person interview, was emailed the next day asking for a third and final interview. After reading reviews I decided to not go through with the process. They are still emailing me to attend the third interview 3 months later.

Management Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Very long and tiring process. You submit an online application and will get a call from a Talent Acquisition Manager if you fit the build. You will do a phone interview and if you pass that you will meet another TAM. If that goes well they will bring you into a branch to be interviewed by a Branch Manager and that branches' Area Manager. If they sign off on you by that point your going to get an offer. The last step to the process is meeting the Regions' Regional Vice President. At that point, it's more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions
    • Everything is based on customer service and how you've overcome adversity throughout your life and/or career. If your passionate about those two things, you will be loved and passed through very quickly. Think of a very tough situation you had gone through and explain how you overcame/suceeded from that situation. They will eat it up.   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

I was first contacted by HR to set a meeting to meet with her. She next set up a meeting for me to meet the branch manager and area manager where I would be located. After that interview I had to meet with the regional vice president.

Interview Questions
    • Basically had behavioral questions. Tell me a time when...... You had to work in a group, you dealt with a difficult customer, etc.. They also asked if you would be ok working 50 hours a week and also washing cars on occasions   Answer Question
    There is not any negotiations. Everyone starts on the same hourly rate. They give you an amount you should make a year if you work 50 hours a week with overtime pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Phone interview with recruiter, invited for an in person interview. The first in person interview was with the same recruiter. 2nd interview was with area manager then the last was the regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked have I ever rented a car and if so did I purchase the insurance packages?   View Answer
    No nogotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2010.

5 interviews before being offered the position - interviewed with recruiter by phone and then in person, next interviewed with area manager, branch manager, and the RVP.

No negotiation in pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2010.

Phone interview with an Area Manager, followed by an on site interview with HR and some executives. Overall it took only a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Very straight forward questions, no difficult questions at all.   Answer Question
    None