Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Intern Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Intern Interview

Phone interview and then an interview with a recruiter. Then you go to a branch location and interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • What have you learned in school that's not academic is most important?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

1. Initial phone screening - Just to make sure you can actually fill the position; do you have a drivers license, any prior arrests or fines associated to driving
    2. Phone interview - personality test
    3. In person interview - traditional interview

Interview Questions
    • Two part: First, what was one of your most successful management/leadership experiences; and then, what was your least?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They offer you the internship and you either take it or not. I did attempt to negotiate compensation and they said the original offer is final.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

Met the recruiter at an internship fair put on by my school. Called them after 2 weeks and they set up an interview at corporate. Then I met with the branch manager the next week. After that I met with the Group manager. I was offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when something didnt go as planned and you had to adapt to the situation?   Answer Question
    no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

I had two interviews. One with the area recruiter and the other with the area manager, both on separate days.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you had a disagreement with your boss.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

I sent in my application via Indeed.com. I was contacted within a couple weeks and was asked to schedule a phone interview. After my phone interview I was contacted quickly to come in for an in-person interview with HR and after a successful interview, I was asked to do my third and final round with the area manager.

Interview Questions
    • After I had talked all about my experience and athletics, I was asked "Not including any experiences you had within athletics, when were you the best at something?"   View Answer
    I got a call from HR stating my offer and congratulations. I then got mailed an official offer and had a month to accept or decline since I applied quite early.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2011.

First had a phone interview. It went pretty well. They invited me into their corporate office for a second interview, basically asked me the same questions that they did on the phone. That went very well. They invited me into a third interview with a store manager and the regional manager. The regional manager did all of the talking and was kind of a prick. He asked me if i was okay with hearing no, from seven out of ten customers. I told him I was not okay with that and he said I should have been.

Management Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

I applied online via the company website and did not hear from anyone for around 1 month. After about a month I first received a phone call from the human resource manager asking if I would like to interview for the job. My first interview was with the Human Resource Manager at the administrative office. The questions were pretty standard. Some include: What skills make someone a good leader? Name a time where you were in a leadership position and how did that go? Name a time when you wish you had been more assertive? What does it mean to be successful? After that interview I received a call from her and she asked me if i wanted to continue with the interview process and interview with a local area manager. I accepted and then interviewed with the Area Manager. This interview was pretty much the same as the first interview and I made sure to emphasize how I was looking for a great opportunity to advance in the organization.

Interview Questions
    • How would you define success?   View Answer
    • Name a time when you wish you had been more assertive?   View Answer
    Nothing negotiated, the internship was paid which is rare. The compensation was going to be 9.50/hour