Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – Phone interview and then an interview with a recruiter. Then you go to a branch location and interview with the manager.

Interview Question – What have you learned in school that's not academic is most important?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. One with the area recruiter and the other with the area manager, both on separate days.

Interview Question – Give me an example when you had a disagreement with your boss.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Initial phone screening - Just to make sure you can actually fill the position; do you have a drivers license, any prior arrests or fines associated to driving
2. Phone interview - personality test
3. In person interview - traditional interview

Interview Question – Two part: First, what was one of your most successful management/leadership experiences; and then, what was your least?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They offer you the internship and you either take it or not. I did attempt to negotiate compensation and they said the original offer is final.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter at an internship fair put on by my school. Called them after 2 weeks and they set up an interview at corporate. Then I met with the branch manager the next week. After that I met with the Group manager. I was offered the job a week later.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when something didnt go as planned and you had to adapt to the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

Interview Details – I sent in my application via Indeed.com. I was contacted within a couple weeks and was asked to schedule a phone interview. After my phone interview I was contacted quickly to come in for an in-person interview with HR and after a successful interview, I was asked to do my third and final round with the area manager.

Interview Question – After I had talked all about my experience and athletics, I was asked "Not including any experiences you had within athletics, when were you the best at something?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got a call from HR stating my offer and congratulations. I then got mailed an official offer and had a month to accept or decline since I applied quite early.

Roseville, MN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2011.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview. It went pretty well. They invited me into their corporate office for a second interview, basically asked me the same questions that they did on the phone. That went very well. They invited me into a third interview with a store manager and the regional manager. The regional manager did all of the talking and was kind of a prick. He asked me if i was okay with hearing no, from seven out of ten customers. I told him I was not okay with that and he said I should have been.

Interview Questions

Management Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online via the company website and did not hear from anyone for around 1 month. After about a month I first received a phone call from the human resource manager asking if I would like to interview for the job. My first interview was with the Human Resource Manager at the administrative office. The questions were pretty standard. Some include: What skills make someone a good leader? Name a time where you were in a leadership position and how did that go? Name a time when you wish you had been more assertive? What does it mean to be successful? After that interview I received a call from her and she asked me if i wanted to continue with the interview process and interview with a local area manager. I accepted and then interviewed with the Area Manager. This interview was pretty much the same as the first interview and I made sure to emphasize how I was looking for a great opportunity to advance in the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Nothing negotiated, the internship was paid which is rare. The compensation was going to be 9.50/hour

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Intern interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.