Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2009.

Panel Interview with 2 managers.
First question was: "What did you do to prepare for this interview."
Interview process was all behavior based questions. "Tell us a time you ____."
Last question was: "Why shoud we hire you."

The interview questions were easy. The people, however, seemed to have unrealistic expecations of work/life balance...most likely because they have never worked with other companies (both managers admit this).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult customer?   View Answer
  • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2009.

I wa apprached by a recruiter and scheduled an inital interview. I was asked basic questions such as why Enterprise and what makes you a good fit. Also was asked to list three words that best describe me. Then you move on to the second interview with an area manager and was asked similar questions. The same day I moved to the third interview with the regional manager at the coporate office. This was the hardest interview! Always ask good questions this is the key! Also be well prepared its seems redundant to say but this makes the process sooo much easier and smooth.

Interview Questions