Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 face to face, first with recruiter/hr, second with branch manager, and toughest with Regional VP. Interviews not tough so long as you prepare and sell yourself. This is a sales driven position so be confident and answer questions clearly and thoroughly, show interest in the position and the interviews will go great.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a competitive, sales driven environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

the basic customer service questions, and learning more about you and how you would handle certain situations. They want to be able to know that you can speak clearly and have a interests in sales. They interview more than 50 applicants so you have to really stand out from the rest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Roswell, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes and the questions were basic based on resume. The next interview was with a recruiter and lasted about an hour. The next was at the branch where you observe the position and then meet with branch manager and regional manager. The process is fast, and kind of easy to personally figure out if you fit the position or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you personally think is going to create the most challenges for you in starting at enterprise?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you? And are you competitive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

First was a phone call from a recruiter in the current city that I was in. I was referred by a current employee (I had applied for the same position 3 months prior... clearly it takes someone in the company to get you noticed). The recruiter was the most friendly person I have ever talked to. She arranged an interview for me within 48 hours across the country because I was flying home. The second interview was with the Area Manager. Enterprise brags about how the have an "observation" where you get to observe what goes on day-to-day. Really this was me sitting in the waiting room for two hours watching the front desk person answer phone calls. I get that that is what you do day to day.. but I didn't need to watch it. Finally, I meet with the Area Manager. He asks a lot of situational questions.. how you heard about enterprise... why you want to work there.. Pretty generic things for a typical interview. After that interview I thought I was done.. it seemed to go alright but the AM was quirky.. could have been him. Next I spoke with a recruiter from that region. She was equally as friendly and informative as the first recruiter. At the end of the 20 minute phone call (which were the same questions as the AM) she said "Of course you are a perfect fit for our company.. I will gladly pass you along to my boss.. The fourth and final interview was with the Region Vice President. The RVP was late to my scheduled time. We began the interview... and not one single question was asked in regards to enterprise, which shocked me. I had read other reviews on glassdoor and was prepared to sell them a lamp (the most recent review stated this). After that interview I was positive I was going to be offered a job. Why would the RVP waste his/her time with a potential new hire and ask me questions about my school? and my commute to work. The RVP even told me it would only take 10 minutes for me to get to work... Overall it was a positive experience.. It helped me prepare for future interviews.. The RVP told me this position is not for new grads who just want a resume booster... RVP flat up told me I could get paid more and work less at other companies.. Very strange final interview.

Interview Questions

• situational based questions involving interview process. where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview in person with the company recruiter in person with an area manager and branch visit - be interactive, ask questions in person with a vice president of region - this was the toughest for me, so be ready. FYI- this is more of a sales position, not as much management. You get base salary which is good, but you get promoted based on your sales skills.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise? what makes a good sales representative? Detailed questions about your previous work experience. what are your best and weakest qualities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

You will have 5 interviews total over the phone, with HR, with the store mgt, with area mgt with vp of area the real two you should focus on is HR and area mgt. The area mgt and store mgt usually interview together. They are usually cool unless they drank the enterprise kool aid

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job? And the function? Why enterprise? Give me an example of saling something?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met recruiters at a university career fair and applied online. They got back in touch within a week to set up a brief phone interview. Questions over the phone were very routine, looking for customer service background and overall career goals. Set up an in person interview with the recruiter the next day. Next interview was longer, but similar questions looking for customer service experience. They're looking for people that are outgoing and confident. Final interview was with branch and area managers and also involved an hour long branch observation. Lots of questions regarding customer service, but overall a fun interview they want social people who know how to work hard but have a good time.

Interview Questions

• In a conflict if you were the manager, would you take your employee's side or the customer's side?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

One phone interview, with basic questions. Very easy. Lasted maybe 10 minutes. I got called back for a second interview with a HR rep. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

When you apply for Enterprise you will submit your resume online. A recruiter from the group you applied to will pull your application and call you for a 15 minute interview. If you do well on the interview they will have you into the office for a one hour interview with the recruiter. During the interview she will ask you some questions both behavioral and general questions to get to know you. Then if they like you they will spend an hour going over the pay scale and give you more information about the company. Following that you will go into the area that you will be working and interview at the branch with both the Area Manager and Branch Manager that you will be reporting to. They will grill you pretty hard on behavioral questions and your experience. If you make it through that interview you will get to interview with the RVP (Regional Vice President). They will have a short interview that will last 15 - 30 minutes but they will grill you hard. If you make it through this interview you're hired. You have to make it through essentially 4 interviews (Phone, Recruiter, Area Manager / Branch Manager and Regional Vice President). Enterprise is very thorough and they hire the same type of personalities for their offices. Enterprise is very difficult to get hired into. They have a lot of applications if you make it through the application process and into the company you did a great job. I have seen people make it through and then not make it through the last one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience? What is your biggest weakness? What is your biggest strength? What is something that you can bring to Enterprise that other's can't?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with recruiter, then there is a face-to-face interview with the recruiter, and next comes the branch visit to the location you will be placed if hired. After maybe 30 minutes or so observing the operation comes the final interview with the branch manager and area manager. Again if selected you will be placed at this location.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a difficult customer service issue?   Answer Question