Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
86 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online. About a week later there was a call from the recruiter. I interviewed with her and then went on to interview with the area manager. After that it was a waiting game for them to call me back.

Interview Questions

• They do a lot of outside work cleaning cars. The area manager was tough. She asked how do I plan on being able to clean cars in business attire in the heat.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want this internship   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I submitted an application in late March and didn't hear back until late early May. Don't be discouraged if it takes time for them to get back to you. It is a three step interview process. The first interview is basically a phone screening. They ask interview 101 type questions, and make sure you meet all the requirements. The second interview will make you or break you. You will interview with the branch and area manager. They ask situational questions. "Describe a time..." or "what do you think about..." Third interview is the "tell me about yourself" type questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to think critically to solve a problem   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It is a retail job. You compete against your co-workers to hit sales targets. I declined because I felt there were better uses of my time than selling insurance for 10 hours a day.

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and that set up one in person interview at the Enterprise office. Basic behavioral interview without any difficult questions. I was asked "Tell me about a time when I had to deal with a disgruntled customer and what did I do" etc etc.

Interview Question – Are you competitive?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Norwalk, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Interview Details – Previous sales experience will make the interview easier. The interviewers made the interview session really natural and calm. If you're selected, you'll receive an email to confirm a phone interview, and if you pass the first stage, you'll be invited to go to a 1:1 interview. After that you're hired. Good luck

Interview Question – They asked common questions, such as: tell me your strengths/weaknesses, why did you leave your other jobs, tell me a time where you went the extra mile for a person/customer   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was a piece of cake. Nothing to worry about. Went through three separate interviews. 1st was with the corporate recruiter: very easy. 2nd was with an area manager: a bit more detailed about your resume, but still nothing to sweat over. 3rd was with the VP of the region: this was mostly paperwork and I wouldn't have been there if I wasn't already hired.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was when I was asked about relevant sales experience. I was only a student at the time, so really I did not have any of this. I had to search deep into my creative thoughts to come up with a connection to my organizational leadership that was relevant to sales. My answer seemed to satisfy the Area Manger though as I was offered the position.   Answer Question

Intern/Management Trainee Interview

Intern/Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – My initial contact with the company was at a career fair where I submitted my resume, but I never received news. Later that year I met a recruiter at the university internship fair, submitted my resume again and applied online. Was called for an interview in the area office with the HR that was at the internship fair. Went to a branch observation for an hour. Interviewed by a branch manager and received an offer.

Interview Question – Are you competitive?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is my first internship and seems like it encompasses a wide range of business fields in their program.

Management Trainee Intern

Interview Details – Went to a job fair and spoke with the representative. I later went home and applied online just like the flyer that the representative gave me. I got an email back a few days later asking if I was available for a phone interview. The phone interview was your basic entry interview questions like "Tell me a time when you have a difficult customer or Tell me a time when you had to sell something to a customer they did not want." After completing the phone interview, I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Question – How would you sell something you don't believe in.   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details – First I got a phone interview basically to see if I meet the qualifications of the internship. Then I got the actual interview that asked about my competitiveness, sales experience, time where you dealt with a bad customer, and a time where you went above and beyond for a customer. Then the final interview was intimidating. I was asked a lot about sales and to sell him a product given a scenario. Just be calm and confident and know how to turn a no into a yes.

Interview Question – Sell me a _______. Go.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Easy phone interview basic questions

Interview Question – How Competitive are you   View Answer

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – They emailed me about a month after I applied for the position. There was a 15 minute interview during which the interviewer asked several questions about past sales and leadership experience. They never got back to me. I feel as though the position is advertised falsely. They call it a management position, but I wasn't asked any questions about anything related to management.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!