Enterprise Rent-A-Car

86 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Westbrook, ME

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online through the Enterprise website. Received an email within 5 days from a hiring person, scheduled a phone interview which was less than 10 minutes, met in person with area manager. First real interview and was much easier than expected. Very friendly people at all stages.

Interview Question – None, difficult customer situation, what is customer service to you, where do you see yourself after school.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Roseville, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details – Got in touch via a school career fair. Talent agent requested my resume and gave me her business card. I was contacted a couple weeks later for an interview. Passed through the first interview and am scheduled for my second. First interview was with the areas talent acquisition manager, and the second will be with the branch manager where I may be placed at.

Interview Question – Was there any point in your life where you had to do a not-so-glorious job? Something where you had to roll up your sleeves and get your "hands dirty"?   View Answer

Franklin, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was wasn't bad- total of three interviews spread out over the course of about a month that included one on-site observation. There was a lot of overlap in the questions asked in the three interviews, and nothing particularly challenging. Additionally, all three conversations were with very genial employees, so the conversations for the most part were enjoyable.

Interview Question – There were no especially difficult questions, essentially they just covered basic interview questions- walking through your resume and asking why you think you'd be a good fit and where you want to be in five to ten years.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – Really basic questions. 3 interviews. One with HR Recruiter. One with Area Manager. One with Regional Executive.

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – 3 interview process: 1 phone interview with recruiter, 1 in person interview with same recruiter, 1 in person interview with area manager. Applied online and received an email asking me to set up phone interview. Quick process.

Interview Question – Pretty typical questions. Want to see that you are competitive   Answer Question

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initially got a call from the Talent Acquisition Manager based out of Williamsburg, VA; was extremely impressed by my resume (I would suggest getting your resume critiqued multiple times before submission), and went straight to setting up an on-site interview. In total, there were two on-site interviews with the regional director and the branch manager- both pretty easy. "Please elaborate on your sales experience," "name a time when you excelled in customer service," etc. Enterprise loves athletes; if you've played any type of sport, elaborate on your dedication, how competitive you are, etc. Ask as many questions as you can when possible- it shows your enthusiasm and your interest in obtaining the position. Don't over-think what you're going to say; tell everything as is, and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – "Name a time when you had to market a product that a customer initially did not want"   Answer Question

Cranston, RI

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Quick phone interview followed by in-person interview

Negotiation Details – hourly pay is already set

Bridgeport, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then face to face interview

Interview Question – please talk about a time where you had to change someones mind about something?   Answer Question

Wantagh, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview, one in person interview with the Area Manager and a Branch Manager. The phone interview was very basic, just review your resume, experience, and what your looking to get out of this job. The in person interview was longer, we again reviewed my resume and experience. They asked more questions about what I have sold in my past, when I have dealt with a difficult customer, and what made me the best candidate for the job. They will ask you about the company so read up on Enterprise's corporate culture.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you sold something to someone
Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation, $10/hr for every intern.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone calls for first 2 levels of interview made it very difficult to get a feel for the company. Very generic questions, basically just went over resume. Third interview would have been in person. Both phone interviews lasted roughly 30 minutes and at least a third of that was discussing the job responsibilities .