Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
86 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Intern

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – first interview was a phone call the second interview was with the recruiter the third was an observation and interview with the area manager

Interview Question – How do you deal with an angry customer?
What are your strengths and weaknesses pertaining to sales?
What is your dream job?
What do you know about enterprise?
  Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I first got a call from the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. When they called for the phone interview they asked simple questions about my resume and why I was interested in the position. I moved on to the next round interview in Indianapolis and went more in depth about the position and situational questions.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and an interview at the branch

Interview Question – How would you sell me this pen?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process goes very smooth. There is a phone interview first which will last for at least 10 to 15 minutes. After that you will be schedule for an interview in one of the branch. The interview will last for 30 to 40 minutes. Make sure you did some research about the company.

Interview Questions

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – They are quite prompt in getting back to you through email or phone. I applied online and got a phone call the next day to set up an interview. My first interview with them was pretty harmless and it was with the regional recruit manager and she liked me and I didn't get grilled too hard. The 2nd interview was by the Manager of the location and another guy, this made me a bit nervous and it was my first interview. I panicked a bit and can fully say that I ruined the interview or wasn't qualified enough.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you turned a sale around.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – I talked to Enterprise-Rent-A-Car at my school career fair. I then applied through my schools career services site and also on Enterprise-Rent-A-Car's site. There was a total of three interviews and all interviews were with friendly and professional business people.

Interview Question – The interviews were situational. Be prepared to explain times when you have displayed teamwork skills, persuasion skills, and leadership skills.   Answer Question

Keizer, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Interview Details – phone interview with recruiter, in-person interview with recruiter, in-person interview with local brand manager and area manager

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a disgruntled customer, and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact cam later than I had expected but once the interviewing began the process became rather quick. There were two interviews, one with an HR representative and the second was at the branch that I had applied to work at. The interview at the branch office was between me, the area manager, and the branch manager. Questions were very straight forward.

Interview Question – Name an example of when you had a disgruntled customer and what you did to make their experience better.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Started with a interview with the hiring director of the area, then when I passed that I went to a branch observation/interview. Got to meet the team i would work with and interviewed with the area manager for my final interview. Their decision took about a week but I got the job.

Interview Question – Honestly for the intern position the questions were very straight forward. They are just trying to find someone that will continue with the company, so if you portray that image you will be put to the top of the list. They were layed back and really just wanted to find someone that would last.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email a few weeks later for a phone interview. On the day of the phone interview it had to be rescheduled because the interviewer could not make into work because her daughter was sick. The interview took place on a Monday and it was your basic where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your strong points, why Enterprise. tell me about a problem you had to deal with and how did you resolve it. The total interview took about 10 minutes and was told that they had a few more interviews to do and they were going to decide on Tuedsay who moves foward. The interviewer said we will let you know on Wednesday. I never heard form them (I thought it was implied that I was going to hear back either way). I was wrong and I think I will be renting my next car from Hertz.

Interview Question – Tell me how you went out of your way to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question