Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an interview at the branch

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

They are quite prompt in getting back to you through email or phone. I applied online and got a phone call the next day to set up an interview. My first interview with them was pretty harmless and it was with the regional recruit manager and she liked me and I didn't get grilled too hard. The 2nd interview was by the Manager of the location and another guy, this made me a bit nervous and it was my first interview. I panicked a bit and can fully say that I ruined the interview or wasn't qualified enough.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Interview

I talked to Enterprise-Rent-A-Car at my school career fair. I then applied through my schools career services site and also on Enterprise-Rent-A-Car's site. There was a total of three interviews and all interviews were with friendly and professional business people.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were situational. Be prepared to explain times when you have displayed teamwork skills, persuasion skills, and leadership skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process goes very smooth. There is a phone interview first which will last for at least 10 to 15 minutes. After that you will be schedule for an interview in one of the branch. The interview will last for 30 to 40 minutes. Make sure you did some research about the company.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Started with a interview with the hiring director of the area, then when I passed that I went to a branch observation/interview. Got to meet the team i would work with and interviewed with the area manager for my final interview. Their decision took about a week but I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Honestly for the intern position the questions were very straight forward. They are just trying to find someone that will continue with the company, so if you portray that image you will be put to the top of the list. They were layed back and really just wanted to find someone that would last.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keizer, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Keizer, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, in-person interview with recruiter, in-person interview with local brand manager and area manager

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a disgruntled customer, and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

There was one short phone interview where they ask pretty general questions (why do you want to work for us? Why did you choose your major? etc.). At the end of the phone interview they will schedule you for the next round of interviews if they think you'd be a good candidate. The second interview took place at their regional office where they first gave a short presentation about the company and the benefits of their internship program. After the presentation I had a one on one interview with a manager. He asked many questions based off of my resume so be prepared with detailed stories or examples. The questions are mostly based around previous customer service and sales experience so try to gear your answers towards those areas. At the end of the interview I was invited back for the last round and have not yet completed that interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most difficult time you had with a customer and how you remedied the problem.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later for a phone interview. On the day of the phone interview it had to be rescheduled because the interviewer could not make into work because her daughter was sick. The interview took place on a Monday and it was your basic where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your strong points, why Enterprise. tell me about a problem you had to deal with and how did you resolve it. The total interview took about 10 minutes and was told that they had a few more interviews to do and they were going to decide on Tuedsay who moves foward. The interviewer said we will let you know on Wednesday. I never heard form them (I thought it was implied that I was going to hear back either way). I was wrong and I think I will be renting my next car from Hertz.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you went out of your way to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

There were 2 interviews one with HR and the other with the Branch Manager. Nothing out of the ordinary was asked. Heavily focus on customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a company that provides excellent customer service and why   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Lodi, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I had applied via the website, and received an email a few weeks later to schedule a time for the phone interview. Received that email on the November 15th, replied on the 16th. I had my phone interview on the 20th and the woman was pleasant, typical interview questions. She said she had a few more people to interview but that I would hear from her in December. I received an email on December 2nd stating that apperently I hadn't responded to the November 15th email and that because of that I "rejected" their offer. I immediately emailed back explaining that there must be a misunderstanding, but no reply. Unbelievable and completely frustrated, but seeing from the other reviews it's not worth it to talk to them or try to fix the problem. Stay away from internship! I'm sure there are other opportunities that offer better hours and job tasks. I do not plan on spending my summer driving customers around and washing cars in business clothes.