Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.8

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wantagh, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wantagh, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

One phone interview, one in person interview with the Area Manager and a Branch Manager. The phone interview was very basic, just review your resume, experience, and what your looking to get out of this job. The in person interview was longer, we again reviewed my resume and experience. They asked more questions about what I have sold in my past, when I have dealt with a difficult customer, and what made me the best candidate for the job. They will ask you about the company so read up on Enterprise's corporate culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you sold something to someone
    Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer

Answer Question
No Negotiation, $10/hr for every intern.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

Phone interview followed by In-House interview. Usually takes about 2-3 weeks. Phone interview is mostly questions about availability, how you found out about Enterprise, why you want to work there. In-House interview takes about 30 minutes. Be prepared to have real life stories, they make your answers more memorable than simply stating answers.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard interview. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions about customer service and sales. How do you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

Two phone interviews, 3 in person. All done in three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Sales, sales, sales. Need to know who you really are and how it will help them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

I initially met the Enterprise recruiters at a college career fair. After applying online for the intern position, I had a series of 3 interviews. Two were over the phone, as I was not in the same city as the branch I would work at. The final interview consisted of an in-person interview at the branch location. I spent a couple hours observing the workplace and then one hour interviewing with the area manager. The questions were reasonable and mostly based on past experiences or how I dealt with certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very focused on customer service and work ethic.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. All interns start at $10 an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT

The first interview was a simple phone screen. They ask you questions about your major, year in school, ability to work in the US, and why you are interested in Enterprise. Next is an in-person interview with HR. Enterprise is really looking for students interested in sales and customer service, so a lot of the questions revolve around sales and interacting with people. The third interview is with the Area Manager of the area you will be working in, and the last interview is with the Group Rental Manager. A total of four interviews, mostly looking for sales experience, great customer service skills, and business/entrepreneurial drive. The entire process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. They paid $11/hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Began with a phone interview. Went on for approx. 20-30 minutes and had a great conversation with the hiring manager. Asked for a second interview on the spot and met with her the following week. Very friendly, and very straight forward questions about my past experiences. Again, had a great time, and was asked if I would like to proceed to a third interview. For this, I talked to one of the regional managers, and he offered me the position immediately afterwards.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Fairly easy. First with an over the phone interview with basic questions

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Phone interview and then two in person interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2013.

Phone Interview lasting 20 minutes with HR person. Had a one on one interview with someone in HR. Shadowed the branch I would be working in for an hour then had an interview with three managers (one of which being the VP of car rentals in AZ). Had to dress business professional the entire time. The second interview started with watching a brief video about the organization (it was very motivating actually).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irrate customer and the steps you took to calm them down and help them out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2013.

I sent in my application to for the management trainee internship positions. A week after that I was contacted by a rep for the company via email. We set up a phone interview to see if I was able to breath then met in person at a branch office. The interview went good.