Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.9

937 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

The phone interview is the first and only interview I received from Enterprise. The recruiter who conducted the interview was nice and made me feel at ease over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer on a sale.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied on-line and a hiring manager replied. Asked me to schedule a phone interview with them first. I did scheduled a phone interview 2 days after and the same hiring manager called 10 minutes later than the scheduled time. The interview was about 10-15 minutes long. The hiring manager briefly told me about job. Ask a few questions. At the end of the interview, I was told that the Human resources department would decide about the selection in about 2-3 days.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

4 interviews that take place over the course of a few weeks. All they really want to know is about your sales experience, your customer service experience, and what you know about the company. You also do a tour of one of the branches to see what a typical hour or two is like. Fairly easy interview process, just a bit time consuming. Think of times you did sales/ customer service. Tons of questions about being competitive.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

met at career fair through referrral which helps greatly, had interview with area manager and branch manager, final and 3rd interview with regional manager, all together the process and hiring took roughly 3 weeks time

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Great interview! Outgoing manager and Area manager. I had a total of 3 interviews. Come prepared to discuss sales experience. They really like people that can sell and are personable.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Three interviews. First was more of a meet and greet with a recruiter, actually had that one on campus. Pretty standard interview questions plus a lot of explaining how the job and career path work at Enterprise.

Second was with the area manager, this one included an hour or so of shadowing employees at a branch before the interview, just to get a feel for the operation. More of a traditional interview, wanted to know about my career ambitions and past experience. A lot of emphasis on the warning potential.

Third was with the branch anger of the location I would be working at. More just to see if I would fit well at that branch than if I was qualified. Much more laid back and less formal.

Overall a pretty well-rounded and streamlined interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

- Interview with Recruiter (Initial Interview)
          Location of this Interview is at the Admin Office based in Pittsburgh, PA.
    - Branch Interview with Branch Manager + Area Manager
            Location of this Interview is at the Potential Branch you'll Work at.
    - Interview with Group Manager (Final Interview)
            Location of this Interview is where the Group Manager's Home Office is at the Time.