Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.9

910 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

it is ok. I am still in the process and waiting to hear back. The first step was the phone interview with the lady speaking quickly and me asking her to repeat herself many times. Then the second was me driving to a different city( no reimbursement) to interview with her in the office. Then the 2nd, I call 3rd step was an interview at the location where i will be working. Spoke to the assistant manager and area manager. I got there 30 minutes early to observe and still waited an hour before speaking but they were kind and I enjoyed everyone. Now I am waiting to see if i qualify for the last.

Interview Questions
  • What is a difficult situation where you had to make a decision quickly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will typically have an interview with the hiring director then an interview with a branch manager. When you go to the branch to look at a day in the life pay attention and ask questions. They asked me how I would rank myself on a scale of 1-10 for how well I sell and how great my customer service is. You want to give yourself high scores because this is a sales and customer service position.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale from 1-10 rank your ability to sell   View Answer
    They have a flat rate per hour they pay

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Phone Interview --

I applied online. I received a phone call and had a short phone interview. This interview was done by recruiter's assistant, and she asked questions about my work history as well as explained hours/pay info. I was then set up for an interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager.

Interview #1 --

The interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager included some behavioral based interview (BBI) questions and general conversation about myself and opportunities at the company. She seemed to look for someone with a positive attitude and a friendly demeanor; I feel I delivered it with authenticity. We spoke about previous jobs, college, hobbies and interests, and she asked a lot of questions to get a good grasp on who I am. It took about 1 hour, and I was told at the end of interview I would be moving on to the next interview with the Area Manager and Branch Manager. She emailed me a link to complete my background check while I continued on in the interview process. Followed up with 'Thank You' email

Interview #2 --

This interview took place in a branch with an Area Manager and Branch Manager. It involved shadowing employees and more BBI questions from both interviewers. They also explained more about the company, and they were very clear about the long hours/hard work involved. This is the step that was most difficult for me. The Area Manager asked some hard questions about my work experiences, and she appeared to be looking to weed out weak candidates. Total process took about 2-3 hours. I shook her hand, and thanked her for her time. Followed up with 'Thank You' emails.

Interview #3 --

I received a phone call 3-4 days later, and I was set up to speak with the Regional VP. That interview took about 1 hour, and I simply had a conversation about who I am as a person ... No difficult questions or BBI questions whatsoever. I felt rather comfortable, and I expressed my joy in working with customers. It was apparent Regional VP was looking for personality more than anything. I was job offered right on the spot at the end of interview, and I immediately accepted.

They look for genuine and outgoing people who are not afraid to talk/connect with others. Be yourself!! Also, be prepared for BBI questions and have several examples ready in your mind. Smile, and look for ways to connect with employees and managers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake. What did you do? How did you handle the situation, and would you do anything differently?   Answer Question
    Rate of pay was non-negotiable, and everyone in the company starts at the bottom. I simply accepted the offer in person.

Management Trainee Interview

Countless of interviews- you first have a phone screen interview to see if you are qualified

The second interview is with the a human Resource deportment

3rd- location you might possibly work for

4th- regional manager.

I made it through all three except the last.

Management Trainee Interview

I went through one interview on the phone and then 3 interviews in person. Each interview was with someone higher up the corporate ladder than the previous. They weren't really tough interviews but it all depends on who is running that district. They like up front and peppy people with a hard work ethic. More of an "A" type personality.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to offer the position to you right now, would you take it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

Filled out an online application and within two days received a personal email from the director of recruitment. From there I set up a date and time for a phone interview. Initial interview was very short and asked the same basic questions, "Name a difficult experience", "Have you ever had to complete a goal"...

Interview Questions
    • Even though you will be a management intern, are you willing to do the dirty work such as washing cars and driving people around?   Answer Question

Compensation was relatively low compared to other internships.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

I filled out the application online, was called for a phone interview which I passed, then went in for a face to face interview with the talent acquisitions specialist. The interviewer appears to be looking for an aggressive salesperson more than a manager. So thats probably why I didn't get the job

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and got an email for a phone screening. I scheduled one and so far the questions were simple. They were basic questions to check your qualifications for the job. That was my first step and I have a second interview with them tomorrow and I will be as professional as I can be.

Interview Questions
    • I have not been asked a difficult question yet but I will let you know.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

I applied online and received a confirmation email November 27, 2014. Within a week I was contacted via phone by the HR recruiter and she reviewed my resume and application with me. She told me a little more about the position and who they are looking for. At the end of the conversation she notified me that they would like to interview me on December 9th. I received a confirmation email about the time, date and location on December 5th.

I showed up 10 minutes early with resume and cover letter in hand and met up with the recruiter. We talked for about a half an hour about my job experiences, future plans, why ERAC and so on. The interview questions I dont remember specifically but are along the lines of times I had to be in a leadership role, time you had to convince someone that your idea was better, time you had a disagreement in the workplace and how it was resolved and questions similar in nature.

After the interview she notified me that I would here from her in a week. The following Monday I received an email stating that "we have made an evaluation of the answers you gave during the interview and, after careful consideration, we are unable to offer you a further interview at this time"

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 interviews- not bad; my first interview we discussed sports; my second interview we discussed sports; my 3rd and final interview was the only serious one with the city manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important, customer service or sales? Answer in interview is CS however that is NOT really the answer once you start.   View Answer