Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Feb 28, 2015
Updated Feb 28, 2015

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I started off applying to the job online and within the week received a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and asked questions related to your resume. After that I got called into another interview with an employee in the HR department. She asked many situational questions. "Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?" or "When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?" Simple questions. The last interview was with the branch you will potentially work with. The first hour I just went around and talked to all the employees. It was all just friendly conversation to see if I would fit in, not many work related questions. Then I was interviewed by that Branches Manager along with the Area Manager. Wanted to see what I knew before going into the interview and I was asked many questions about both Sales and Customer Service experience. Overall it was a pretty solid process.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

pretty casual, a lot of sales related questions and the company focus a lot on customer service aspect of the business.the first question that they asked was what do you know about our campany, so do some research before going.i think the questions that they ask each candadate are the same, they have a set of ten questions i believe

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It was pretty welcoming. There was an opportunity to go to the regional office for the first round. They shared a lot about the ability to be promoted. Very upfront, great benefits included.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and got a call a week later for a phone interview. The interview was relatively short and the interviewer was very nice. She asked about my intentions with enterprise and what I was looking for in the near future. She asked what I thought the key to success in effective customer service was. She then called again the following week to set up a personal interview. The interview was a success we actually talked about her experience at enterprise and she mentioned how I was a strong candidate! She even set up my next interview as soon as possible which was the branch interview. Here is where I decided it was a bad idea.

Upon arrival (on time) to my interview, the branch manager wasn't even there. I had to wait about 30 minutes for him to show up. I then proceeded to learn about what the position consisted of. The office had no desks, no floors and was going through remodeling, it was a fiasco! They mentioned how I had to wash the cars which I had no problem with if there was enough room to grow.

I walked into the office for the final interview and the branch manager (which was very concerned with customer service) was arrogant no smiles. He second guessed everything I said as if he was waiting for me to choke but I didn't. I kept professional at all times and basically had a good answer to every question. I then proceeded to interview him about experiences and potential growth form within the company but I think he didn't appreciate me asking questions.

I was notified via email a week later that they had gone with another candidate. This was my problem with enterprise! 3 weeks of interviewing for a position with no growth and high stress due to high sales expectations! Pay was good but with the very long hours (literally your life) it came down to like 13 dollars an hour! I feel like my time was wasted! I really did a good job, but because the branch manager was having a bad day I did not receive the offer, when everyone else I met told me I was a strong candidate.

Interview Questions
    • basically STAR questions. Why enterprise? when was a time you went above and beyond for a customer? a time where you handled an angry customer   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a great experience with the interview process at Enterprise. As soon as I walked in everyone in the office was so friendly. It seemed like an enjoyable place to work and everyone got along and seemed happy to be there. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes. It was conversational, fairly relaxed, and informative. Overall I was excited to go on to the next step in the process.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and was then contact by the recruiter via email. She sent me some questions regarding the salary and hours. She then called me to set up and interview which lasted about an hour. She was very personable, funny, and made me feel comfortable. I now have a third interview at the actual branch I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Explain a time when you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?
      Why Enterprise?

Answer Question
    No negotiation. No compensation for travels during the interview process.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone interview was first. Once I got the face to face interview I was excited. The hiring recruiter was almost like pulling teeth. I still can't quite figure out why she would be in HR. Normal interview questions but she completely deterred me from the company making it sound long hard and miserable. I had high hopes but left the interview not so sure about Enterprise. Was offered a second face to face interview but declined. Wouldn't apply again.

Interview Questions
    • A specific time when you faced challenges?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

4 stages. First is a phone screening with basic sales and experience questions. second is with a talent acquisition manager - also fairly easy. Third is the "make it or break it" with a regional manager - really must showcase sales knowledge. Fourth is with the VP

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

they called me for a Phone interview 2 weeks after i applied. it was a great interview process, and they asked me a couple of questions about sale experience, how you deal with a unsatisfied customer, ect.

Interview Questions
    • sale experience, how you deal with a unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Begins with phone interview to see if your personality will fit. Next interview is in-person with the hiring coordinator. Basic questions about customer service and sales experience. Second in-person interview is with the Area Manager that you would potentially work under. This can take anywhere from 30 mins to 1.5 hrs. In depth behavioral questions as well as why you would be a great fit for the company. Also some questions to assess if you did your research on the company's history. Final in person interview would be with the branch manager. Mine was just a formality so not sure what kind of questions they would ask someone who they haven't offered the job to yet.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of great customer service, example sales pitch, why do you want to work here?, etc.   Answer Question