Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.9

932 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Great interview! Outgoing manager and Area manager. I had a total of 3 interviews. Come prepared to discuss sales experience. They really like people that can sell and are personable.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Three interviews. First was more of a meet and greet with a recruiter, actually had that one on campus. Pretty standard interview questions plus a lot of explaining how the job and career path work at Enterprise.

Second was with the area manager, this one included an hour or so of shadowing employees at a branch before the interview, just to get a feel for the operation. More of a traditional interview, wanted to know about my career ambitions and past experience. A lot of emphasis on the warning potential.

Third was with the branch anger of the location I would be working at. More just to see if I would fit well at that branch than if I was qualified. Much more laid back and less formal.

Overall a pretty well-rounded and streamlined interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

- Interview with Recruiter (Initial Interview)
          Location of this Interview is at the Admin Office based in Pittsburgh, PA.
    - Branch Interview with Branch Manager + Area Manager
            Location of this Interview is at the Potential Branch you'll Work at.
    - Interview with Group Manager (Final Interview)
            Location of this Interview is where the Group Manager's Home Office is at the Time.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Applied online and then they called to scheduled interview. The HR manger who interviewed me is a nice lady. The questions she asked was mostly common one like tell me a little bit more about yourself ? what is your area of study ? Why you want to work for us ?

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

A total of three in person interviews starting with an human resource recruiter; next with the a branch manager and area manger; ending with the regional vice president. Each interview last about an hour to an hour and a half. They look for competitive attributes that they cannot teach you so that they can focus on sales techniques and branch management.

None, company policy

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

At least two steps to the interview process. Be sharp, dress to kill, demonstrate your ability to sell B2C and B2B. Ask for the job if you want it. Be animated. You will be working with the retail public. They want to know you can be positive and communicate both by speaking and body language.

Interview Questions
    You cannot negotiate the entry level position.

Management Trainee Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. A phone interview followed by a in person interview. The in person interview took about an hour. I was greeted by 2 other employees who showed me around and later was interviewed by two hiring managers. Asked behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you handled a difficult situation?   Answer Question