Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,272 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,272 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

One phone and Three face to face interviews that seem to be all repeated questions. Remember the questions from the first and perfect your response for the rest. Last interview for me was with two people together.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative trait your previous supervisor would say about you if we asked?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Pretty basic STAR format questions. I had 3 interviews. One with Recruiter on-campus after a fair, one with area manager, one with Regional VP. Process probably took a month I'd say

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when..." type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I wouldn't say there was anything special about the interview process. It was a fairly standard interview. The interviewer seemed okay enough. She was obviously a manager there. I didn't have to wait long for the interview. I dressed in a nice business suit and tie. I did not get this position, and the reason I believe that I didn't get the job is because of my answer to the question below.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in the phrase, the "customer is always right"?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Phone interview just asking about experience and how are you qualified. Actually interview goes over the job description and how the salary is aprox 42000 a year, which it is not its actually lower unless you get someone hired and sell a few car and some other things which they leave out until after you get hired. Really is a joke they will hire anyone and do not care if you leave you have zero value in the company which i have learned after i decided to quit. All you need to do to get hired is have a degree and sales experience and just say you are competitive and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you have to go above and beyond?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Got called into the Administrative office for an interview and then I had an interview with the branch manager and area manager. They had us all sit together and then we went in one by one to actually do the interviews. The other people interviewing were nervous too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you you're salary, when you are really hourly.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Customer service questions are mostly the questions they ask. They ask you about future, where do you see yourself 5 years from now. They also ask about Wendy you look for in an employer. They look for ppeople who are sharp and hungry to put in the work. You must wear a suit at all times during interview process. They will first interview you via phone.

Application

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. They had me schedule through email the phone interview where they discussed salary, job experience, educational background, etc. Then I was set up for the one on one. That came about a week later. They initially had me watch a short clip about the job then was taken back to talk about my experience and background.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job? What were you past sales stats in your sales experience?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

3 interview process after you submit your application online: 1. Recruiter will call and either do a phone interview or have you come into their office for an interview, if they like you then you go onto #2 2. In-branch observation where you see what you would be doing everyday if you worked at Enterprise and then you meet with the Area Manager for a 1 on 1 Interview 3. Group Rental Manager Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when... 1. you went above and beyond for a customer 2.sold something 3. worked hard 4. lead a team   1 Answer