Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,145 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,145 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The process included 4 separate parts including:
    1) phone screening
    basic screening questions involving customer service, times you met adversity, etc.

2) face-to-face interview with the talent acquisition manager
    questions were more customer service related, professional goals... this is where they begin to gauge if you are seeking to work at Enterprise or just looking for a job (there is a HUGE difference)

3) branch observation and 30 minute interview with the branch manager and area manager
    physical tour of a branch and observation of day-to-day operations. This is done to determine if you are a right fit for Enterprise, and if you would fit in the branch. The interview was even more customer service experience based questions, (details details details)

4) final 30-minute interview with the regional vice manager and same area manger as before
    Very very important. Making it this far does not guarantee employment. questions were behavior based, who are you as a worker, what are your professional philopshies, why should we hire you, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with an aggravated customer and how you solved it

Tell me a time you set a goal and did not fulfill it

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Submitted an application per a career fair on campus. Was contacted the next day to set up an interview a month before graduation. I emailed the talent recruiter and had a one-on-one interview at the corporate office. Questions were simple. They want to get a feel of your personality, sales experience and leadership qualities.
    I was invited to move on to the 2nd round of interviews with the area manager later that week. This interview was a little more difficult, it's very much focused on sales experience and your competitive nature. After the interview I was contacted a few hours later to have a 3rd and final interview. I met with 2 branch managers that I would be working with. These questions focus on how well you work on a team and how you resolve conflict. A after the 3rd interview I was offered a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

3 step interview. I applied and a couple days later received an email about setting up an interview. The recruiter wanted to meet immediately but due to me going on vacation we meant a week and a half later. I had a great conversation with her. She was nice and professional. She then told me she was going to have someone call me to schedule my second interview with the Regional manager. I meant with them about two weeks later and they were also extremely nice. The interview consisted of me watching the employees for about an hour and then being in a interview with the regional and area manager for another hour. Basic questions about my personality and background. Key to doing good in the interview is talking about customer service, sales, and wanting to be successful in the long term. Got a call the next day that they loved me and wanted me to meet with the VP the following week. So we shall see what happens :)

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where a customer was upset and you managed to help them?   Answer Question
    • What roles have you had that required you to be a leader?   Answer Question
    • Will you be okay with having to wash the cars sometimes?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, all management trainees make $42,000.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

First interview was with HR recruiter at my college, went very well and got me excited about the job. Second interview was with the area manager for the location I applied for. Had to observe the employees and got a look at the different aspects of the office and job. Area manager was nice and could tell he really cared about his employees, this interview also went well. Did not realize there was going to be a third interview and this was the area VP. Could tell he just didn't like me and made me very uncomfortable. His interview was the one that mattered most and resulted in me not getting the job. He wanted more aggressive kinds of people then I was.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

I received a phone interview where they reviewed my resume and asked about my knowledge of the company. I maintained a positive attitude, reinforced my liking of the company and the position, and didn't find that interview too difficult.

The next interview I had was a one on one interview at another branch in Laguna Niguel. I believe my interviewer was one of the HR members who had moved up in the company (at Enterprise, everybody starts off at Management Trainee and works up to different positions based on their career path preference). The interviewer focused on getting to know me as a person, asking about my past experiences, why I was looking for a career change, and where I could see myself go within Enterprise if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Enterprise? What are you hobbies? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Miami, FL).

Interview

Enterprise rent a car has a great interview process. No nonsense and straight to the point. I interviewed with an area manager and regional manager. I felt valued during the interview process as well. Both managers drilled me and asked tough questions but I ended up working there for 4 years and gained great sales experience.

Interview Questions

• The next candidate has a master's degree why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

It is your general behavioral interview. They ask questions about sales and customer service that you have dealt with in the past. They are huge on customer service so anytime you can talk about how you made an unpleasant customer change their attitude it is a good thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. They pay what they pay.

Application

Interview

First I applied online, they called me for a phone interview, after that I had a face to face with the HR person, after I went to a branch to observe and have an interview, and a last interview at the corporate office.