Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,201 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,201 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You first have a phone interview and based on that they will give you another. The second interview is straight forward and from there you go to the third interview which is the same thing as the second one but it's simply to gauge if you fit with the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

One phone and Three face to face interviews that seem to be all repeated questions. Remember the questions from the first and perfect your response for the rest. Last interview for me was with two people together.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative trait your previous supervisor would say about you if we asked?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied online and wasn't contacted until 2 months later through email, but then the process went fairly quickly. Phone screening and set up a one on one interview the next week. Resume reviewed and asked standard interview questions. Focus on sales and customer service experience. Second interview was on location at a local Enterprise office with the Assistant Manager first reviewing specifics of the job. Explained that there are no service agents and they wash all of the cars themselves. Store is open 7 days/wk and you are expected to work 6 of those days. Required to work 47-50 hrs, but seems like it would end up to be more. Then, interviewed with the Branch Manager and Area Manager who asked the some of the same questions as the first interview. I asked a few questions that I still had about the location and position available. Promotion is based on selling insurance and extras to the customer and likely will not occur until after a year of employment. Gave the impression that it's difficult to move up in this area because the upper management stick around for a long time. Informed that if you move to another state for transfer that you will get demoted and have to work your way up again. They seem to be looking for hard-working, recent graduates that don't have much experience any where else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for Enterprise? Tell me about a time when you completed a big sale. How do you beat out the competition?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I applied online then received an email to set up a phone interview using a link provided. I set up the phone screen and talked with the recruiter today. It was a quick interview and the recruiter was very nice. She told a little about the job and asked basic questions all of which I was prepared for by reading other comments on this site, that was very helpful. The phone screen is as far as I have got so far she told me she would let me know Monday if I was selected for an in person interview with her hopefully I will get the in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online through their website. I got a call from Kelly. She was very up front about the hours and pay. She explained that we were expected to work some weeks 50+ hours and would be paid Upwards of 42K. I'm no stranger to hard work so I said that it was ok. We set up and interview and I went to her office and was asked many questions about sales and competition. They are very numbers associated, and very competitive centered. She said that I did well and that I would move forward in the interview process. I went to a location that was a very busy location. I was unimpressed, there weren't many cars available, and there were lots of dirty cars and lots of cars that needed to be taken to the shop. I was shown around by the associate manager who had been with enterprise for a few years and he asked me questions about my sales and competitiveness. I knew I was being kind of pre interviewed by him and then I was interviewed by two branch managers and was asked mostly sales and competitive questions. Received an email a week later from Kelly saying that I wouldn't be moving forward in the interview process. I emailed her back asking what it was that didn't land me a job and I didn't get an answer.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Initially contacted via email with an offer for a phone interview. Used link for webpage to schedule time and date. Phone interview started out pleasant, but upon answering the second question interviewer reacted rudely to my answer. I was told I did not answer the question to their liking and the question was repeated to me in a slow and condescending manner. I was shocked by this behavior, but tried to answer the question again. Rudeness on the part of the interviewer occurred a second time when they felt the need to correct me with facts from company funded studies after answering an opinion based question. The only positive about the process is that they did let me know that they weren't considering me further.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

First they start you off with a phone interview and then in person i interview with a manager. And finally it concludes with area manager. Overall it is very simple, if you pass the first round--the phone interview then it will continue to the next interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for this job??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Was first contacted by a recruiter... A week or so later I met face to face with them while they attempted to "sell" the position to me and all the benefits of working for their company... Was invited back for another interview with the area manager. On this day you spend part of the day shadowing other MT's and picking their brain about anything under the sun. At the end of the day the area manager takes you into a room and does a face to face interview with you which covers the typical interview questions. They're looking for someone who wants to be part of a team who loves to have a good time. Many athletes are appealing for these positions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for this position? Can you give an example of a SPECIFIC time when you faced adversity and how you overcame it? What is your greatest accomplishment? What other positions are you applying for?   Answer Question

After consulting many former employees of enterprise I found out that the $38,500/year that they say you will be compensated is actually factored in with overtime. You can expect to work between 50-60 hours/week and you will literally be doing all the jobs in which nobody else wants to do (washing cars, detailing, cleaning off snow). For someone fresh out of college this management training program is a great stepping stone to begin the career but I'm in my mid 20's and have years of outside sales experience already. At the time of this interview I had been interviewing with multiple organizations for sales positions and nearly every position had a compensation package that exceeded enterprises by at least $25k plus full benefits which included both car and cell phone. At the end of the day the job wasn't for me and I felt I would be happy elsewhere.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

There were three interviews. First there was a phone screen where the interviewer (a recruiter in my case) asks simple questions to verify the accuracy of the information on your resume and ensure the salary is acceptable to you. The second and third are essentially the interviewers attempting to get you to buy into the company culture while observing how you can spin/sell your answers. They are looking for your sales ability, so be confident and sell you! It is also very beneficial to have questions planned for them about their careers and your future at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is one great customer service achievement you've had?   1 Answer