Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.9

910 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

I applied online and got an email for a phone screening. I scheduled one and so far the questions were simple. They were basic questions to check your qualifications for the job. That was my first step and I have a second interview with them tomorrow and I will be as professional as I can be.

Interview Questions
  • I have not been asked a difficult question yet but I will let you know.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will typically have an interview with the hiring director then an interview with a branch manager. When you go to the branch to look at a day in the life pay attention and ask questions. They asked me how I would rank myself on a scale of 1-10 for how well I sell and how great my customer service is. You want to give yourself high scores because this is a sales and customer service position.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale from 1-10 rank your ability to sell   View Answer
    They have a flat rate per hour they pay

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

it is ok. I am still in the process and waiting to hear back. The first step was the phone interview with the lady speaking quickly and me asking her to repeat herself many times. Then the second was me driving to a different city( no reimbursement) to interview with her in the office. Then the 2nd, I call 3rd step was an interview at the location where i will be working. Spoke to the assistant manager and area manager. I got there 30 minutes early to observe and still waited an hour before speaking but they were kind and I enjoyed everyone. Now I am waiting to see if i qualify for the last.

Interview Questions
    • What is a difficult situation where you had to make a decision quickly.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

phone interview- branch interview- Assessment Centre everyone is really friendly and welcoming if you have any questions feel free to ask as this shows you are interested. Do your homework on the company aswell.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2014.

First Stage - Head Office Interview - Quite informal and basic questions nothing to difficult and was told straight away they wanted me to attend the next
    Second Stage - Branch Interview - I shadowed a couple of employees for 2 hours which was very informal and rather boring and then had an interview with the branch manager. He was also very informal, seemed like he was just out of uni and interested in having a laugh more than interviewing me. He answered most of the questions/prompted answers for me. I was phoned 2 days later to say I was progressing to the next stage.
    Third Stage - Assessment Centre - Still to complete this part!
    Seems to be a very lengthy process for a very basic job.

Interview Questions
    • 1.Tell me about a time when you had to motivate an employee.
      2.Tell me about a time when you had to build professional relationships.
      3.Tell me about a time you didnt reach a target

View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

I applied online and received a confirmation email November 27, 2014. Within a week I was contacted via phone by the HR recruiter and she reviewed my resume and application with me. She told me a little more about the position and who they are looking for. At the end of the conversation she notified me that they would like to interview me on December 9th. I received a confirmation email about the time, date and location on December 5th.

I showed up 10 minutes early with resume and cover letter in hand and met up with the recruiter. We talked for about a half an hour about my job experiences, future plans, why ERAC and so on. The interview questions I dont remember specifically but are along the lines of times I had to be in a leadership role, time you had to convince someone that your idea was better, time you had a disagreement in the workplace and how it was resolved and questions similar in nature.

After the interview she notified me that I would here from her in a week. The following Monday I received an email stating that "we have made an evaluation of the answers you gave during the interview and, after careful consideration, we are unable to offer you a further interview at this time"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.

To qualify for this position you need to have a four year degree in anything. It is a character reference used to represent dedication and passion. There are a total of four interviews.
    1. Phone Interview - You learn about the company and the company learns about you.
    2. Telecommunications - Behavioral/Situational questions
    3. Area/Branch Manager Interview - Meet two Employees that will discuss the benefits and ask you questions. This interview is one the more important ones preparation is key.
    4. Meet with Regional Managers - These are people that ultimately decide if you get the position. This company is searching for dedicated loyal employees that want to compete and work hard.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think that every customer can be 100% completely Satisfied?   View Answer
    I was offered a competitive salary with benefits and guaranteed 8 hours overtime a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2014.

I filled out the application online, was called for a phone interview which I passed, then went in for a face to face interview with the talent acquisitions specialist. The interviewer appears to be looking for an aggressive salesperson more than a manager. So thats probably why I didn't get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Filled out an online application and within two days received a personal email from the director of recruitment. From there I set up a date and time for a phone interview. Initial interview was very short and asked the same basic questions, "Name a difficult experience", "Have you ever had to complete a goal"...

Interview Questions
    • Even though you will be a management intern, are you willing to do the dirty work such as washing cars and driving people around?   Answer Question

Compensation was relatively low compared to other internships.

Management Trainee Interview

I went through one interview on the phone and then 3 interviews in person. Each interview was with someone higher up the corporate ladder than the previous. They weren't really tough interviews but it all depends on who is running that district. They like up front and peppy people with a hard work ethic. More of an "A" type personality.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to offer the position to you right now, would you take it?   Answer Question