Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,142 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,142 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Albany, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

You go through about 4 interviews, including a phone screening and it has a purpose. They want to weed out the college kids who are not into hard work and expect decent pay for minimal work. You are expected to give this job your all and best so that you can not only advance and garner more responsibility, but to also prove that your capable handling grunt work like cleaning cars and dealing with irate customers. These self entitled know it all college kids who think they're above this job seem to be the ones still living with mommy and daddy or living off their parents still at age 25.

Interview Questions

• Why should Enterprise hire you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

06/11/15 - Applied for the position online.
    06/12/15 - Received call (#1) from Talent Acquisition Manager. Discussed very basic material, i.e what brought you to applying for this position? Why sales? Why Enterprise? And a little bit more about you.
    06/12/15 - Email confirming first interview.
    06/16/15 - First (face to face) interview with Talent Acquisition Manager. Similar questions to the phone interview but more in depth. They will talk more about the position and what they expect. Questions will be more open based. Here is your first chance to elaborate and show your experience. Be in depth and very specific with examples. If you well here they will schedule you for the second interview right there and then.
    06/17/15 - Email confirming second interview.
    06/18/15 - Second (face to face) interview with Branch Manager, Area Manager and I had a third interviewer in mine (don't think this is common). This is approx 2hr interview, supposed to be split up by first hour shadowing Assistant Manager and the second hour in the interview. However, I spent roughly 10 minutes shadowing and 90 minutes in the interview. Questions here will come in all shapes and sizes. Be prepared to go into depth about customer service experience, customer handling, how to make a sale and anything about you. Have examples and make sure you have at least two examples per question. Be very VERY specific and in depth. They are looking for precise answers to their questions and not broad answers to try and dodge the question.
    06/19/15 - Follow up call from Talent Acquisition Manager. If all is going well they will schedule you for a final interview.
    06/22/15 - Third (Final face to face) interview with either Group Rental Manager or Regional Vice President. This was approx 45 minute casual chat about you, the job and the company. Expect them to ask a few questions about your customer service experience. I was told to have knowledge about the company and their values. I revised it all and didn't get asked about any of it. But I did feel very prepared (and now I know a hell of a lot about the company).
    06/23/15 - Follow up call from Talent Acquisition Manager. By now, you will have a pretty good feeling if you have the job or not. I straight out asked the Group Rental Manager if I had the job or not, seemed to go down pretty well.
    06/26/15 - Received confirmation email of my start date.
    07/07/15 - Start date.

Advice: SMILE, ask a lot of questions, have some good questions in the bank. By the time you get to the later interview you should have more knowledge about the company and how it works, they will be expecting more specific and knowledgable questions. Don't be shy and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you may have bent the rules in order to get a sale? How competitive would you say you are? Do you love to win or hate to lose? Where can you see yourself in the near future? What about retirement? How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview, a one on one in person interview, an observation and interview, and another observation and interview. I think one of the great aspects about their interview process is that they give you the opportunity to observe at their branches and let you talk with currents MT's. This gave me the chance to hear about what they like/dislike, challenges of the position, and truly get an insight to what their day to day entails. Everyone that I met seemed really genuine and thoroughly happy with their job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a goal but you didn't reach it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

the basic customer service questions, and learning more about you and how you would handle certain situations. They want to be able to know that you can speak clearly and have a interests in sales. They interview more than 50 applicants so you have to really stand out from the rest.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I didn't get passed the initial screening by choice due to the absolute incompetence of the screener. I think she was preoccupied on her cell phone or talking to someone else. Not too sure. She wasn't listening to me at all, and when I tried to answer a question, she basically told me my scheduled appointment time was a bad time and that I would have to find a better time. She said she would email me and she did not. She was rude from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Canoga Park, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

1st Interview
    1:1 interview with recruiter in thousand oaks went well easy interview STAR base questions

2nd Interview
    I had a 2 hr interview 1 hour shadowing an assistant manager and than 1 hour interview with area manager and branch.

Area manger was rude texting during my interview and said he had another interview tomorrow and it would decide if i would be hire. However i got a generic email from some HR person saying they went with another person. How can you go with another person if you never interview them? The area manager is just a lair. Pretty much enterprise employees are used car sales men so if you want to be one of them you can just work at any dealership.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2015.

Interview

4 step interview process. 1st interview was a phone interview. 2nd interview was with a HR rep. 3rd interview with branch manager. 4th interview with regional VP. All interviews were easy, casual conversations. The hardest interview was the interview with the Branch Manager. They really try to make sure you are a good fit for the company. Make sure you have specific customer service and sales experience examples in mind.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive? Name a time when you had a bad customer service experience.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online, then a day later a received an email stating to schedule the first face to face interview with the recruiting manager. Make sure that you are prepared with specific examples of your leadership, sales and customer service ability. She notified me right away that I would move onto getting an observation and second interview. They were similar questions to the first interview, but more in depth. A lot of "tell me about a time" questions. Give detailed examples!! Now I am just waiting to hear back!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were in a leadership role.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The process took about a week. I applied online from their website, and I got an email to set up a time and day for the initial phone screening. First, is a phone screen. Then you move on to an in-person interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online when I heard many other friends without options were applying.Phone interview with HR, group interview with people you will attend a weeks training with that will make high school seem enjoyable, phone call or email with news either way.