Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.9

910 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2014.

I posted my resume on CareerBuilder.com. A recruiter from Enterprise e-mailed me a few days later and asked me to apply for the Management Trainee position. A few hours later, she replied to my application, asking if I would be available for a phone interview the next day. The phone interview was very easy. She asked me a few questions relating to my customer service experience, but mostly, she told me about the job, including requirements, salary, benefits, etc. She immediately set up an interview with her partner in the Talent Acquisition Office for the following week because he was out of the office for vacation.

This interview was a one-on-one and went over my resume. He asked me BBI questions, mostly about leadership and competition: "Name a time when you tried to sell an idea and what was the outcome." "How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?" Customer service was also a very big factor. Make sure to smile and give an outgoing demeanor, because that is what they look for. He immediately scheduled me for an interview the next day with a Branch and Area Manager.

This interview felt a lot more laid-back than the others. While they still asked many BBI questions, regarding leadership and competitiveness, they asked me about my previous jobs, did some role-playing and even asked me what my dream job was. They were all very friendly and positive and liked that I was the same way. The next day, they had me observe a branch for an hour and a few hours later, I was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. They offer a very reasonable starting salary for an entry-level position.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2014.

I first did a phone interview while finishing my last semester of school. The overall time it took for the entire interview/hiring process took 1 month. I went through all the interviews within 2 weeks. Then had the background check. Once completed, I called the branch and talent acquisition manager multiple times until I got a response.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was happy with the offer since I was coming out of college.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3-4 Interviews. Phone screen/interview easy. face to face with the person you did the phone screen with. Next interview with area and branch manager. Then RVP interview, did not get to this stage.

Interview Questions
    • None, they were all standard questions. All will look at your resume, but the area and branch managers will ask questions directly about it. So be sure to bring it.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

2 interviews - one via phone, one in a branch
    Was offered the job on the spot. They were looking for a lot of interns, but the hiring ratio was 1:10.

Interview Questions
    • How have you dealt with a negative customer experience? What are your weaknesses? Describe your best sale. How do you make yourself stand out during a sale? What is your coursework like? What is your sales experience?   Answer Question
    I was offered the job on the spot.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone interview, then face to face interview, didnt make it past that. They had me shadow their day to day business for about an hour which I thought was odd since I hadn't been hired.

Management Trainee Interview

Applied online. Received an email later in the week asking if we could set up a phone interview. Interview was basic and asked questions about experience. Was set-up for an in-person interview at their regional office. Interviewer was nice but asked the same questions re-worded about 4-5 times. Was told I would be contacted if they decided to move on to the next interview. Was contacted later to tell me they moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part was being asked multiple times about how I went above and beyond what was required while I was working. It was rephrased every time but essentially was the same question. Eventually it became difficult recalling appropriate stories.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Process was very professional. The interview questions were basic and were not difficult. I had a brief interview at the college career fair. I received a call the same day to schedule an interview. They like people who are competitive. They are also looking for long-term employees so be sure that your career objective is in line with theirs. Although the interview really liked me and thought my interview went well, she did not hire me because my career objective did not line up with Enterprises'.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The first interview was over the phone. I was traveling when I got the call and stopped on the side of the road to take it. After the phone interview, I was invited to a second interview at the regional office. They were flexible as I was out of town at the time. I went in and first met and interviewed with a Management Trainee, who allowed me to ask questions about daily operations. Afterwards, I was taken to the site manager's office and interviewed with him and the regional manager. They were all very welcoming and were interested in getting to know me as a person, as well as a potential employee. Shortly thereafter I was offered a position with another one of their local offices.

Interview Questions
    • They were interested in my military background, primarily with leadership and management responsibilities. The questions were mostly behavioral but some did have to do with sales experience. It was all pretty standard. Nothing I can think of caught me off-guard. Just be sure you can talk specifically about past experiences and how you handled bad situations.   Answer Question
    Intern pay was standard. No negotiation.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews. All other reviews are correct. 1st one is easiest, 2nd is harder. Behavioral approach. They are looking for energetic, confident people that are looking to sell their butt off.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work 7 days a week, some locations may open up on Sunday   Answer Question

Other offers had a better work/life balance with same pay.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online, had a quick phone interview, then she set up an in person interview with HR. The whole process went pretty quick. Interview was pretty straight forward. Interviewer didn't seem like she wanted to interact, she just wanted to ask the usual questions. I did not make it to the next step of the interview process, but it would've been another interview with the manager of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. Have you even sold something to someone who didn't want it.   Answer Question