Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,280 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,280 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

There are four interviews, starting with a phone screen. The next is with the recruiter whom you did your phone screen with, followed by two interviews with management personnel. They ask that you dress very conservatively, white shirt, suit, and tie. They will tell you straight up that the hours are long but they genuinely seem to believe in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Davenport, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

It took over 2 weeks for anyone to even contact me. The recruiter said it was 4 steps... all she could tell me was the first step phone interview then 3 face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service and sales experience   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening with this company scheduled for Monday at 4pm and did not receive my call. I emailed the interviewer about it and he was very polite and gave me a screening the next day. He was quite professional and easy to talk to. However, he said he would call me for more interview instructions in a week and I never got a call again, so I will have to really hound them to get answers.

Interview Questions

• Why Enterprise? What sales experience do you have? How experienced are you with customer service concerns?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2015.

Interview

It was 2 different interviews , one with the talent acquisition manager and the next with the area and branch manager. The first interview is just personal questions and the second interview requires observation at the branch then the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , 3week process

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, was contacted about a week later to conduct a phone interview. Through the interview I was asked questions about my sales experience. Once the phone interview ended, they said that they would contact me within a few days for a decision. It took about a week for a response.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I first received an email the day after I submitted my application to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview the same day as the email. At the end of the phone interview we set up a date for the first face-to-face interview with the same person the the phone interview was with. The face to face interview was set up a week later with the same person who was the Talent Acquisition Manager. The interview went very well and lasted about an hour. at the end of the interview, I was invited to a second face to face that would take place with the Area Manager and a branch manager. I was told that the area manager would get in contact with me to set this up with three days. When the third day came and I hadn't heard anything , I emailed the talent audition manager and I received a phone call from the area manager with the hour and set up and interview for the next week. I went to the Interview and sat and waited for my interview and then I walked around with the assistant branch manager and spoke with him for a little while, I'm not sure if that was a part of the interview or if they were just trying to feel me out. Then I interviewed with the area manager and the branch manager at the same time . At the end of this interview they told me that they would get back to me by the end of the week. They called me before the end of the week and extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Durham, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was quick and straight to the point. Very friendly and professional, but I guess they are looking for very specific detailed responses. The woman listened and responded to some of the things I said, but she did not seem interested. I did hear back from them either way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was easy. First in-person interview was a way to get to know me. Not difficult. They asked about customer service experience. Second interview was more difficult. Job is about helping customers, sometimes people who are upset and frustrated.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Newark, DE).

Interview

Very long process. I had to drive to another state for my initial interview. Second interview was in my state. The second interview took over two hours. The office I interviewed at had primarily male employees, they seemed more interested in throwing a bouncy ball to each other than showing me what the job duties consisted of. Interviewer was late and answered his phone during my interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied on an evening and got an email to schedule a phone screen. This lasted for approximately five minutes since the person was late. This recruiter then scheduled me for a phone interview. That interview went well so my interviewer sent my information to the area manager. The final round, in-person interview was scheduled. The reason I'm not happy about my experience with this organization is because I had to pay my own way for this out-of-state interview in a good economy and I didn't get the job. The overall process is fine but it's not worth the risk. Very cheap company; zero stars. The questions are very customer service and sales based that increased in level of difficulty as the interview process advanced. See the other reviews for details.