Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,194 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,194 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online, then a day later a received an email stating to schedule the first face to face interview with the recruiting manager. Make sure that you are prepared with specific examples of your leadership, sales and customer service ability. She notified me right away that I would move onto getting an observation and second interview. They were similar questions to the first interview, but more in depth. A lot of "tell me about a time" questions. Give detailed examples!! Now I am just waiting to hear back!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were in a leadership role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2015.

Interview

4 step interview process. 1st interview was a phone interview. 2nd interview was with a HR rep. 3rd interview with branch manager. 4th interview with regional VP. All interviews were easy, casual conversations. The hardest interview was the interview with the Branch Manager. They really try to make sure you are a good fit for the company. Make sure you have specific customer service and sales experience examples in mind.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive? Name a time when you had a bad customer service experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I didn't get passed the initial screening by choice due to the absolute incompetence of the screener. I think she was preoccupied on her cell phone or talking to someone else. Not too sure. She wasn't listening to me at all, and when I tried to answer a question, she basically told me my scheduled appointment time was a bad time and that I would have to find a better time. She said she would email me and she did not. She was rude from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

the basic customer service questions, and learning more about you and how you would handle certain situations. They want to be able to know that you can speak clearly and have a interests in sales. They interview more than 50 applicants so you have to really stand out from the rest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

3 interviews 1st is with talent scout asking basic questions about customer service history and sales experience or background 2nd is more laid back and involves the candidate shadowing a (assistant)manager so you can see first hand the basic operations. It is about 2 hours and towards the end you are interviewed by the person you shadowed and another manager. 3rd is the regional manager for that location(big boss) who basically has the final say in your potential for getting hired

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with an angry customer? The situation, why, and how you handled it Name a time where you went above and beyond your duties? Why do you want to work for Enterprise? Be specific. Name a time when you got a customer to purchase a hard sale? How and why What are your future plans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Hartford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

simple but intense. I was lucky enough to go through the process with a recruiter. 3 interviews, going up the food chain each time. They will downsell you when they can. They are looking for those who have leadership, sales, persuasion, customer service, and management experience. Focus on goal oriented, charismatic, former athletes or fraternity members.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous leadership experience and how it translated to management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. From there, I was given a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th interview.In the 2nd interview, I met with the same woman who called me and she asked me more questions. Then I met with a branch and area manager for the 3rd interview. For the 4th interview I met with the group rental manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work here? What are your weaknesses? Are you competitive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a few days later. Phone interview is about questions regarding the information on your job application and experience. If you have no sales experience chances of moving along are slim to none. For a company that has a high turnover rate, Enterprise overlooks many good candidates simply because they have no sales background. This is a trainee position. I would think that part of the training is to learn proper sales techniques. The recruiters in the Orlando, FL area are very condescending. If you have no sales experience then they talk to you as if you were worthless and have nothing more to offer. Turnover rate is high for a reason. They need to get over themselves.

Interview Questions

• Questions about you job application, experience, and Q&A at the end.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (South San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, within a few days received an from a company HR recruiter. First step was a brief phone screen, just asking about my education and why want to work for enterprise. Second step was an hour long formal interview with the same recruiter. Third step was a 2 hour interview. One hour to "observe" basically see how well you interact with the branch staff. And the second hour was a formal sit down with the regional manager and the branch manager. Both interviews are basic straightforward. They give you the topics ahead of time so you can prepare yourself. Multi-racial company. Expect them to hire a less qualified minority over a better qualified white person. Most white people are "better qualified." Just a fact. They want you to work 49 hours a week for $41,500 a year. That includes 2 Saturdays a month and 1 sunday every 6 weeks. This job is about 3 things: 1. Getting the customer to upgrade their rental car selection. 2. Getting the customer to purchase full coverage insurance for about $20 a day. 3. Your entire existence at this company is how you rank among your peers in your ability to make tiny up sales to each person. That must be a pretty worthless feeling.

Interview Questions

• Leadership, sales, customer service examples.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

4 interviews first over the phone then 3 in person with higher management personal each time. Pretty basic and not too difficult. Just do some research on the company before going int the interview

Interview Questions

• What are some situations where you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question