Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.9

910 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Four step interview process: phone interview with recruiter, meet in person with recruiter, meet with Area Manager, on-site at store location. Phone interview is about 15 minutes. In person interview is about an hour. There are a few days in between levels of the interview process. Company culture overall seems positive.

Interview Questions
  • Have you interviewed anywhere else? (unexpected question)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Submitted my resume online and was contacted by HR a few days later. She set up a phone interview for a Monday. Was asked basic questions and went over the hours and salary that was being offered. This portion only lasted about 10 minutes. Before hanging up she set up an in person interview for that Friday.

She contacted me through email to inform me that she couldn't make it to the in person interview, but we did still have a phone interview. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. She asked more detailed questions about who I was and my past experiences. Be prepared for a lot of behavioral questions. She was very easy to speak with, and most of my answers I included an example and then back it up with how I felt about the situation. She informed me that I would be going on to the next interview, and she would email me with a time and date.

The interview was set up for the following Monday. I met with the Branch Manager and the Area Manager at a local branch. When I got there I was introduced to the assistant manager who then showed me around and introduced me to the other employees. We sat and spoke about the company. She was very clear that it takes a lot of hours and that you will be required to clean cars if the service people are not available. I was then taken back to the interview room with both the Branch and Area managers. They took turns asking me questions. Most of the questions were repetitive from what the HR person asked me. They had not been told any of my answer so I was able to use the same answers and examples. I elaborated on most of my answers which in return answered a lot of their other questions. They were also very clear on all of the hours and hard work that it takes to climb the ladder in this company. Just be yourself and genuinely speak with them and you will be fine. I was informed that they had one more interview for the day and that I would be contacted by HR. I got an email about 2 days later to set up the final interview.

The final interview will be another phone/facetime interview with the Regional Vice President.
    I hope to be given an offer after this interview.

Best advice would be to just relax and be yourself. All the people that I met were fairly young, and I was able to relate to them. Be prepared with answers in your head about past experiences. Go through the other examples and write those questions down. Don't be afraid to use examples from life experiences. They do not all have to be business related. They are really just trying to gain an overall grasp of who you are as a person. Overall pretty easy process.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing about yourself that you feel you could improve on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Applied for the position online, was contacted within 5 days by HR administrative assistant to schedule an interview with an HR recruiter. After the successful interview with the HR recruiter was contacted within 6 days by the HR recruiter to schedule an interview with Branch Manager and Area Manager along with an onsite shadowing of employees to get a feel for the environment. Area Manager offered internship on the spot.

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Three interviews. The questions were all pretty standard--1) How do you feel about sales? 2)what are some strengths, 3) What are some weaknesses. Nothing too out-of-the ordinary for an interview.

First was a 10 minute phone interview, followed by a face-to-face with the HR manager. Then, you interview with a region manager, and finally, with the manager of the group. They are looking for sales-oriented people with engaging personalities. Dress business professional--and be very engaging.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think will be your biggest struggle in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

First interview was a basic first interview, asked a lot about your future. Second interview was with a branch manager, where I was the branch manager seemed like he could care less with what was happening.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview process was not too challenging. There were up to four interviews with the last one being with the District Manager. After the phone interview I was asked to come to the office for an in person interview with the Talent Acquisition manager. I was then scheduled for another interview for another interview the next day with the regional manager. That went great. I was notified to spend at least 1-2 hours shadowing employees at the branch that I would work at if I received an offer. The last step would be the District manager but didn't get a call back. I called several times and then finally received the no offer email four days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

I received a call next business day from applying. I scheduled an interview for the next day in the Cranston, RI location. I was asked to bring in my resume. The person on the phone was very assertive, informative and pleasant. When I arrived early I was awaiting for 15min over hearing the recruiters personal conversation. Upon her introduction and demeanor, she was scattered. Throughout the interview she was receiving txt mssgs, calls & consistently interrupting the interview. At this point, I lost interest and felt like a quota filler.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation when you had to coach an associate whom was not reaching a goal?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Online Application, followed by a call from a talent aquisition employee. This phone interview takes about 10 minutes, they ask you three questions and go over your application. If you are considered, you have a follow up in person interview with management at a branch that you will be working with/training. They all boast that it is a promote within business.

Interview Questions
    • What is a customer service experience where you have gone above and beyond?
      What is one situation where you have been persuasive in your past work or school related experiences?
      Talk about a time where you have had to lead or be the manager

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Met recruiters at a university career fair and applied online. They got back in touch within a week to set up a brief phone interview. Questions over the phone were very routine, looking for customer service background and overall career goals. Set up an in person interview with the recruiter the next day. Next interview was longer, but similar questions looking for customer service experience. They're looking for people that are outgoing and confident. Final interview was with branch and area managers and also involved an hour long branch observation. Lots of questions regarding customer service, but overall a fun interview they want social people who know how to work hard but have a good time.

Interview Questions
    • In a conflict if you were the manager, would you take your employee's side or the customer's side?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

multiple people involved interview process. make sure you have outgoing personality. big company with many high up positions make sure understand how th ecompany works and different roles of various people