Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,023 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,023 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

1st interview was a one on one with standard hiring coordinator. Asking standard questions about your resume and why you want to work for enterprise. Answer honestly, and with the intent to stay with them for a long time. They are not looking for people who are going to flake out. 2nd was with the branch and regional manager and they ask the same questions but will give you a much more straight forward grilling.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an unruly customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

The process took 2+ months from the time I did the initial interview to when I started

First I had a phone interview with the HR Acquisition Specialist on Thursday. I guess it went well so she sent me a email a hour later setting up a in-person interview Monday Morning. The interview went great because I really showed enthusiasm and knowledge of Sales and Customer Service plus I'm ultra competitive. At the end of the interview I was offered a 2nd interview with the Area and Branch Manager the next day which led me to believe there hiring process is quick and easy but don't believe the hype.

The 2nd interview was the hardest. I got there around 9am and was told by the HR Specialist that the first 30 min would be a Branch Operations observation and then the second half would be the follow up interview. After 20 min of employee observation and customer interaction I was called back to meet with the Asst Branch Manager. After that I went and talked with both the Area and Branch Manager. The only advice I can give you is prepare well, keep smiling, and be yourself! They really focus on customer service, sales and competitive nature.

About a week later the HR Specialist gave me a call regarding the 3rd and Final interview with the Regional Vice President. Although the call was Monday, I didn't received the interview invite until the following Monday with a interview on Wednesday. This interview lasted about 30min and the RVP just wanted to see how much of a fit I will be if selected. I had a understanding that once you met with the RVP your pretty much locked in for the job offer but once again don't believe the hype! Prepare well and treat it as the other interviews and more than likely you'll get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your leadership helped someone?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Jackson, MS) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position and within less than a week I received a call for a interview. The interview with well as I thought with the area manager. However I received a email a week later that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Your goals and past experience.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There are 3 interviews that you must go through. The initial phone interview after you apply, then you will either be accepted or not to go onto the next one. It can either be with a manager or with the same person you had for the first one. The last one is with the Area Manager in the area you are looking to work in. They aren't too bad, pretty standard. Just be confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions. They are looking to see if you can sell, and if you are competitive.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

first a phone screen and then I was asked to come in for the first interview. The hiring manager was very personable and didn't ask any questions out of the ordinary. Most questions were about customer service and sales experience. It lasted about 40 min and then she opened it up for questions and gave me some more information about the program and structure.

Interview Questions

• explain a time you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The phone interview is the first and only interview I received from Enterprise. The recruiter who conducted the interview was nice and made me feel at ease over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer on a sale.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

4 interviews that take place over the course of a few weeks. All they really want to know is about your sales experience, your customer service experience, and what you know about the company. You also do a tour of one of the branches to see what a typical hour or two is like. Fairly easy interview process, just a bit time consuming. Think of times you did sales/ customer service. Tons of questions about being competitive.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

met at career fair through referrral which helps greatly, had interview with area manager and branch manager, final and 3rd interview with regional manager, all together the process and hiring took roughly 3 weeks time

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions

• The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   1 Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   1 Answer