Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.9

889 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

First, keep in mind that Enterprise is a Government Contractor so they have to play by some VERY specific rules when it comes to how you can apply. Blame THE MAN, not the company. After you apply online candidates usually have a phone interview then 2-3 face to face interviews. Most interviews are behavioral based interview questions. For the Management Trainee program, customer service positions or counter positions at airport locations you MUST be good at sales.

Interview Questions
  • What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional career?   View Answer
No negotiation. Everyone gets the same pay to start.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a phone interview and the recruiter asked your basic questions. Where do you see your self in 5 years, why do you want to work for Enterprise? etc. The 2nd interview I interviewed with the same recruiter that was over the phone. The interview lasted about 30 minutes of your same basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.

I applied online and the whole process took a week.
    1. Applied online through their main website.
    2. Received a call from their talent acquisition the next 3 days
    3. Set an. appointment for a face to face.
    4. The face to face interview lasted for about 30 minute.

There was about 20 questions of which 10 were were about 'how did you go above and beyond' to help a customer, employer, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you go above and beyond?
      It is difficult because you can only go above an beyond your action for so many, and they expect you to be able to answer all.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.

I interviewed online and they then contacted me by phone to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was 15 minutes long and they asked pretty basic questions. "What are some conflicts you had to deal with at work" "What is an example where you competed for something" etc. At the end of the phone interview they then set up a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • "When was a time you had to persuade someone into buying a product"   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview was quick and how an interview should be. Normal 3 interviews. First with HR, second with area Manager and finally with VP. Normal questions asked and really the same questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you able to was cars and ruin your nice clothes.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The process was good. Had a phone interview with HR, then a in person interview with HR and also a in person interview with Area Manager. The process went well, but I ended up declining the offer, it is a good role to start off, but I have heard that it is a customer service position fully and you need to wear a suit to wash cars.

Interview Questions

I was looking for more of an analytical role. This position is good for customer service and sales. Pretty easy to get this positon for new college grads.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone Interview, HR rep Interview, Area Manager Interview, Group Rental Manager Interview, Hire. Sales, Sales, Sales, Organization, Prioritization, Self driven, independence, competitiveness. and love of money. ...sales, sales, sales, and sales.

Standard

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Applied online. Recruiter contacted within 1 week. Very easy interview. Be yourself. 1 week for phone interview and in person with recruiter. 2 week for branch observation and interview. 1 week in training (hotel and expenses paid).

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 step process. i first received a phone call and had a brief interview. i was asked questions about why i was interested in the position and why i wanted to leave my current job. the recruiter then scheduled an in person interview with him and at that interview he asked me a lot of customer service based questions and if/how i have ever encountered situations. i then had another interview a few days later at the actual location that i would potentially be working at. the first hour was for observation and the second hour was an interview with the branch manager and the area manager. they asked a lot of the same questions as the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • have you ever had conflict with the people on your team and if so what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Interview process consisted of initial phone interview followed by three in-person interviews.

The phone interview was very much a standard. Who are you? How did you find out about Enterprise? What's your history? etc...

The first in-person interview was with the same person. It a little over an hour long. Questions were along the lines of using examples in the past to show how you solved problems, etc..

The second interview was with the Area Manager and one of the branch managers. This person wanted to see personality.

The third interview was with the Regional Vice-President. This person really wanted to make sure I was a good fit, questioning anything that might not line up, or just going into further detal.

It took about 10 days to get a response after that.