Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,203 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,203 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a few days later. Phone interview is about questions regarding the information on your job application and experience. If you have no sales experience chances of moving along are slim to none. For a company that has a high turnover rate, Enterprise overlooks many good candidates simply because they have no sales background. This is a trainee position. I would think that part of the training is to learn proper sales techniques. The recruiters in the Orlando, FL area are very condescending. If you have no sales experience then they talk to you as if you were worthless and have nothing more to offer. Turnover rate is high for a reason. They need to get over themselves.

Interview Questions

• Questions about you job application, experience, and Q&A at the end.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Renton, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I started off with a phone interview that went great then set up a face to face interview but had to drive to Renton for this. The address is not that clear to find using GPS or google maps. I was absolutely lost for almost 30 minutes. There was no follow up from them as previously stated they would. I called no call back and then I ended up speaking to the phone interviewer to get an answer and thats when I got an email stating they went with other people. BUT they are still looking for people in my area? I feel as though they like to go by looks not qualifications because everyone who works there starts at this level and has to have a bachelors degree.

Interview Questions

• What do you find are your negative faults within a position you held, where did you fail and why?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2015.

Interview

4 interviews first over the phone then 3 in person with higher management personal each time. Pretty basic and not too difficult. Just do some research on the company before going int the interview

Interview Questions

• What are some situations where you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online when I heard many other friends without options were applying.Phone interview with HR, group interview with people you will attend a weeks training with that will make high school seem enjoyable, phone call or email with news either way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

3 in person interviews all basically the same. Final one with RVP. Questions for the most part who behavioral and situational. Really sell yourself and let them know why you would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

one on one with HR lady..wore a tux naturally. Its a basic interview really just a idiot test. They wanna see if you can communicate effectively. it gets a bit trickier as the interview gets closer to the VP of the region. Just be enthusiastic, talk a lot about how you are awesome and can sell a ketchup Popsicle to a lady wearing white gloves. Sell them on you that's all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Houston, TX).

Interview

You interview 3 separate times. The first is a basic interview with HR. Then you follow up with the branch manager and area manager. Last you interview with the RVP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negiotion. They have set pay and benefits for all employees

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Was contacted through LinkedIn and after submitting a resume brought in for an interview. Went smooth and scheduled a second interview the next day. Didn't think that it was a right fit for me though.

Interview Questions

• Describe the situation when your interpersonal skills helped you have a loyal customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I only had a phone screening. Wasn't too difficult, the lady was friendly. just basic questions about yourself and your accomplishments as well as basic typical customer service questions. Lasted for about 15 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you handled a dissatisfy customer. Tell me about a time you participated in a leadership role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

4 step interview process. One phone screening interview followed by an in person interview with a recruiter. If you make it past the first two, you will meet with a Area Manager followed by another interview with the person that is in charge of half the state. It's mainly behavioral questions and they like people with a high motor and ones who are competitive. Be polite and respectful because they can see right through arrogance; people in the company talk and you don't want to weed yourself out as "that guy/girl". Talk about sports and what you competed in because they all played something in their day. One of the most important questions is "Are you a competitive person?" Use some humor and say you don't even let your significant other win at mini golf or something.