Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.9

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2013.

Quick one on one phone interview, then a 1:1 interview where they ask basic sales type questions, just be confident and sound extremely interested in the job. Next is the branch observation and second interview, which again is pretty easy just interact with the staff and ask questions. Make small talk. Lastly is the interview with the area manager where he asks the same questions as the previous interviews. I was offered the position, unsure if I am taking it yet or not. It a lot of hours for minimal pay.

Interview Questions

I have not decided whether I am excepting or declining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

I applied online and was contacted back the following business day. They asked a few standard questions over the phone, such as address, what made you apply to enterprise, why you would be good for the position, etc. They then asked if I had any time within the next couple of days to come to their corporate office for an interview with a recruiter. I got there very early, didn't prepare at all, and the first interview was over before I knew it. They will ask a lot about your customer service and sales experience, a few scenario questions (none that you can't talk around and out of) and basically just hold a conversation with you to make sure that you can talk to virtual strangers and get points across. They were very nice and friendly and are willing to answer any of your questions about the company ( I suggest you think of a few to ask before going in). Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had an irate customer and what you did to rectify the situation before they left.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It's a three step interview process. First you meet with the recruiter. If all goes well, you then meet with an Area Manager for the second interview. The third interview is the longest. You have about a 30-60 min. observation followed by a 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager. They notify you within a week.

Interview Questions
    • "What qualities do you think a manager should posses? Can you tell me where in the past you have been able to display these qualities? "   View Answer
    No negotiation. Set rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

phone call with license and background verbal check. Overall questions: how do you feel about sales?, work ethic ect...

Interview Questions
    • -sell me a new kitchen remodel.

-describe a difficult situation that you could not solve. What was it? and how did you handle it?
        View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

It seemed promising but they're really looking for relevant sales experience. I have sales experience, but they weren't interested. It's pretty cut and dry. If you don't meet every item on their list, you're not going to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time when you developed a relationship with one of your customers?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

one phone interview-easy
    1-on-1 interview- easy
    one 4 hr interview-tedious and long

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2011.

Phone interview, Interview with recruiter, and finally interview with Area Manager

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2010.

1. met at career fair
    2. passed online personality test
    3. 1 to 1 interview. questions asked. In your opinion, is the customer always right? Give me a leadership example? Why are you interested in the position?

be prepared to talk about your customer service background and how you want to grow with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2009.

I saw them at the career fair at UCLA
    i went on the first interview and the lady loved me.
    It was my first real interview and i hadnt been interviewing since my first job.
    I was very my self and told the lady about how we have migrated here and how we had, had to start from zero a few times. she liked me a lot but she didnt ask me to provide her with specific examples. she set me up for a secodn interview with an area manager close to where i live. The observation part went really well i really connected with the employees and the branch manager. it was very friendly.
    it caught me off guard when right before the area manager came to sit with me an employee gave me heads up that they are going to be asking for specific examples i started panicing
    never the less he did end up asking me to provide specific examples and i stumbled they if you have never thought about those questions they are not something that you can think on your feet about

Interview Questions
    • give me an specific example of a time when you had to deal with a costumer who was being diffcult and how you handled it   View Answer
    • tell me of an example of a time when you had tension or a conflict with another employee   View Answers (2)