Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,703 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Feb 13, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Interview Question – I was prepared.   Answer Question

Laguna Niguel, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2013.

Interview Details – Quick one on one phone interview, then a 1:1 interview where they ask basic sales type questions, just be confident and sound extremely interested in the job. Next is the branch observation and second interview, which again is pretty easy just interact with the staff and ask questions. Make small talk. Lastly is the interview with the area manager where he asks the same questions as the previous interviews. I was offered the position, unsure if I am taking it yet or not. It a lot of hours for minimal pay.

Interview Question – All easy question wouldn't say any are difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have not decided whether I am excepting or declining

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted back the following business day. They asked a few standard questions over the phone, such as address, what made you apply to enterprise, why you would be good for the position, etc. They then asked if I had any time within the next couple of days to come to their corporate office for an interview with a recruiter. I got there very early, didn't prepare at all, and the first interview was over before I knew it. They will ask a lot about your customer service and sales experience, a few scenario questions (none that you can't talk around and out of) and basically just hold a conversation with you to make sure that you can talk to virtual strangers and get points across. They were very nice and friendly and are willing to answer any of your questions about the company ( I suggest you think of a few to ask before going in). Overall good experience.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had an irate customer and what you did to rectify the situation before they left.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2009.

Interview Details – After applying online I received a phone call and answered some questions. A interview was set up for the following week. I met with a hiring manager and we went over my resume. My prior education and work experience was discussed. Standard questions like what motivates me and if I feel comfortable working with others and making sales.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the usual, just be prepared for questions like what is your greatest weakness and describe a experience where you had to over come a conflict in work or school and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Long Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – It's a three step interview process. First you meet with the recruiter. If all goes well, you then meet with an Area Manager for the second interview. The third interview is the longest. You have about a 30-60 min. observation followed by a 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager. They notify you within a week.

Interview Question – "What qualities do you think a manager should posses? Can you tell me where in the past you have been able to display these qualities? "   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Set rate.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

Interview Details – phone call with license and background verbal check. Overall questions: how do you feel about sales?, work ethic ect...

Interview Question – -sell me a new kitchen remodel.

-describe a difficult situation that you could not solve. What was it? and how did you handle it?
  View Answers (2)

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, Interview with recruiter, and finally interview with Area Manager

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Simi Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

Interview Details – It seemed promising but they're really looking for relevant sales experience. I have sales experience, but they weren't interested. It's pretty cut and dry. If you don't meet every item on their list, you're not going to get the job.

Interview Question – Can you think of a time when you developed a relationship with one of your customers?   View Answer

Santa Ana, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

Interview Details – one phone interview-easy
1-on-1 interview- easy
one 4 hr interview-tedious and long

Interview Question – sell me this cup   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1. met at career fair
2. passed online personality test
3. 1 to 1 interview. questions asked. In your opinion, is the customer always right? Give me a leadership example? Why are you interested in the position?

be prepared to talk about your customer service background and how you want to grow with the company.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.