Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

My resume was selected off Monster. A recruiter e-mailed and called inviting me to an interview at the HR department. The interview lasted 45 minutes and the basic questions were asked. "Tell me about a difficult time with customers." Tell why Enterprise." "What do you look for in a company." Very basic and quick. I have been invited to a final interview at a local branch this coming Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest success.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

I received a phone interview where they reviewed my resume and asked about my knowledge of the company. I maintained a positive attitude, reinforced my liking of the company and the position, and didn't find that interview too difficult. The next interview I had was a one on one interview at another branch in Laguna Niguel. I believe my interviewer was one of the HR members who had moved up in the company (at Enterprise, everybody starts off at Management Trainee and works up to different positions based on their career path preference). The interviewer focused on getting to know me as a person, asking about my past experiences, why I was looking for a career change, and where I could see myself go within Enterprise if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Enterprise? What are you hobbies? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Canoga Park, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

1st Interview 1:1 interview with recruiter in thousand oaks went well easy interview STAR base questions 2nd Interview I had a 2 hr interview 1 hour shadowing an assistant manager and than 1 hour interview with area manager and branch. Area manger was rude texting during my interview and said he had another interview tomorrow and it would decide if i would be hire. However i got a generic email from some HR person saying they went with another person. How can you go with another person if you never interview them? The area manager is just a lair. Pretty much enterprise employees are used car sales men so if you want to be one of them you can just work at any dealership.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a week later got a call from the Talent Aquisition manager to set up a phone I interview. Right now I am scheduled for my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for enterprise? Tell me about your leadership and sales experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I first received a call from a recruiter and was asked simple questions about my resume. I was also given a simple description of what theyre looking for. I went in for an interview with a recruitment manager. This last about an hour and was asked questions about sales, customer service and leadership. Sales sales sales....bring that up as much as possible, even with no experience. Its mainly what they are looking for. I was immediately told I would interview with the area and branch manager with a visit at a local branch. I am currently at this step in the process. I believe this is the final stage, before receiving an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Name an accomplishment, besides obtaining your bachelors degree, that you are proud of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

3 Interviews. They want you to show leadership and they ask you many customer service questions. The interview is overrated for the job. Its just a rental car company. First interview is just a screening, second interview is the actual interview which include many background questions. Third interview are behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Laguna Niguel, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick one on one phone interview, then a 1:1 interview where they ask basic sales type questions, just be confident and sound extremely interested in the job. Next is the branch observation and second interview, which again is pretty easy just interact with the staff and ask questions. Make small talk. Lastly is the interview with the area manager where he asks the same questions as the previous interviews. I was offered the position, unsure if I am taking it yet or not. It a lot of hours for minimal pay.

Interview Questions

I have not decided whether I am excepting or declining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted back the following business day. They asked a few standard questions over the phone, such as address, what made you apply to enterprise, why you would be good for the position, etc. They then asked if I had any time within the next couple of days to come to their corporate office for an interview with a recruiter. I got there very early, didn't prepare at all, and the first interview was over before I knew it. They will ask a lot about your customer service and sales experience, a few scenario questions (none that you can't talk around and out of) and basically just hold a conversation with you to make sure that you can talk to virtual strangers and get points across. They were very nice and friendly and are willing to answer any of your questions about the company ( I suggest you think of a few to ask before going in). Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had an irate customer and what you did to rectify the situation before they left.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

It's a three step interview process. First you meet with the recruiter. If all goes well, you then meet with an Area Manager for the second interview. The third interview is the longest. You have about a 30-60 min. observation followed by a 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager. They notify you within a week.

Interview Questions

• "What qualities do you think a manager should posses? Can you tell me where in the past you have been able to display these qualities? "   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set rate.