Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Abilene, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone, then in person.

Interview Question – None because they are late to their own appointments.   View Answer

Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – They are very selective in the process 1 phone screen 2. Recruited face to face 3 area manager/assistant manager 5 group manager final say
The process can take a few weeks to a month depending on the new training class and numbers in it.

Interview Question – Star style
Situational, tell me about a time
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer
Corporate structure take or leave offer flat all have same entry level

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Stupid it's a trick they sell you the job because its horrible

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – the interview was three parts. It was pretty basic. they asked questions about your ability to sell

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – They first call you for an interview on the phone, if they like what you have to say they will schedule a follow up interview in person.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation where you had to steep up and be a leader.   Answer Question

Athens, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very thorough interview.

Interview Question – Do you love to win or hate to lose.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was explained, no negotiations.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2008.

Interview Details – Had previously worked with Company a couple of times. Had contacts and used my network to help get interview. Great Company just changed my mind about retracing my footsteps. Would recommend the company to younger career professionals. Company is youth oriented. Likes to hire new college graduate.

Interview Question – What are some of the challenges that you face as a manager?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Just changed my mind.

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – There are 3 interviews. One on the phone, one with the human resources representative, and one with your area manager. All very basic, and genuinely nice people who want you to get hired.

Interview Question – They like competitive people so be sure to mention sports involvement.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Interview Details – This was a long drawn out process

Interview Question – WHat is your favorite color   Answer Question

Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2010.

Interview Details – There are multiple interviews for the process. You begin by interviewing on campus if Enterprise has a relationship set up with your campus. After you pass that interview you then are placed in a region and interview with that area manager. This interview is more for a fit and to see if an area manager would like you to be apart of their team. After an area manager agrees to add you to his team you receive a job offer. The culture is very "sales" driven, but the work environment is very fun. The team members and managers are always there for you and ready to help you perform better.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to sell a product and how you did it?   Answer Question

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!