Enterprise Rent-A-Car Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Abilene, TX).

Interview

Phone, then in person.

Interview Questions

• None because they are late to their own appointments.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

They are very selective in the process 1 phone screen 2. Recruited face to face 3 area manager/assistant manager 5 group manager final say
    The process can take a few weeks to a month depending on the new training class and numbers in it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer
    Corporate structure take or leave offer flat all have same entry level

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Stupid it's a trick they sell you the job because its horrible

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

the interview was three parts. It was pretty basic. they asked questions about your ability to sell

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

They first call you for an interview on the phone, if they like what you have to say they will schedule a follow up interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to steep up and be a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Athens, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Very thorough interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was explained, no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2008.

Interview

Had previously worked with Company a couple of times. Had contacts and used my network to help get interview. Great Company just changed my mind about retracing my footsteps. Would recommend the company to younger career professionals. Company is youth oriented. Likes to hire new college graduate.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the challenges that you face as a manager?   1 Answer

Just changed my mind.

Manager Interview

Interview

There are 3 interviews. One on the phone, one with the human resources representative, and one with your area manager. All very basic, and genuinely nice people who want you to get hired.

Interview Questions

• They like competitive people so be sure to mention sports involvement.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

This was a long drawn out process

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2010.

Interview

Very thorough interview. Wasn't from a sheet of questions. Manager had high expectations. Had alot of applicants. Hard to get if you don't have solid verifiable sales experience.